What's new

Any questions Regarding India

which IM is most popular in india ?how many Internet users in India?

how many internet users in india ?which is the best IM for indians

Ican give you many examples of movies where you'll find namaz scences as you wated to represent...

look out for
kuch kuch hota ha
amar akbar anthony
zanzeer
Pakeeza
Fanna
Abdullaha
laila majnu
sohni mahiwal

etc
etc

comes to my mind

Last edited by a moderator:

I can give you many examples of movies where you'll find namaz scenes as you wanted to represent...

look out for
kuch kuch hota ha
amar akbar anthony
zanzeer
Pakeeza
Fanna
Abdullaha
laila majnu
sohni mahiwal

etc
etc

comes to my mind

I ve seen different kinds of namaz in different movies.when you say its always grave worship then i must say you are wrong.about that part.or may be you ve seen only those movies where there is some scene or song at some dargah.Btw above is sunni namaz if you can confirm it????

Maybe, I do not watch too many of those movies where they depict Muslims in weird ways...But just those I HAD watched showed Sanjay dutt going Ya Ali Madad or some other actor...and I think it was more than 3 movies, so I assumed that that is all they showed Muslims as...Thanks for clarifying!

:) I have not seen a shia namaz being offered in any difference except some Shia people offering using a black stone for sujud...Apart from that I did not observe any difference, then again I don't like to stare...

In short, I THINK both are the same since I have not noticed much differences except the stone...

Ican give you many examples of movies where you'll find namaz scences as you wated to represent...

look out for
kuch kuch hota ha
amar akbar anthony
zanzeer
Pakeeza
Fanna
Abdullaha
laila majnu
sohni mahiwal

I do not want to represent anything...Just thought that if you are doing a PROFESSIONAL movie, you would do some homework...

Maybe, I do not watch too many of those movies where they depict Muslims in weird ways...But just those I HAD watched showed Sanjay dutt going Ya Ali Madad or some other actor...and I think it was more than 3 movies, so I assumed that that is all they showed Muslims as...Thanks for clarifying!

:) I have not seen a shia namaz being offered in any difference except some Shia people offering using a black stone for sujud...Apart from that I did not observe any difference, then again I don't like to stare...

In short, I THINK both are the same since I have not noticed much differences except the stone...
I've no idea about the types of namaz just that i ve came across some videos differentiating namaz types as shia and sunni on youtube.

there are lots of confusing videos.

I do not want to represent anything...Just thought that if you are doing a PROFESSIONAL movie, you would do some homework...
They make masala movies who cares about such minute details as the type of namaz etc.all they have script songs and are more professional about the tech.

1. why there is reservation based on castes rather than economy status?
2. how to identify someone's caste?
3. what are the top 5 develop cities in India? Which areas are the cleaner, most friendly people live in?
4. India has great automobile industry but why most of buses/trains/taxis are old looking?
5. name 2 android apps where I can try Indian recipes?

How many mass graves, were found in Kashmir, until today?

1. why there is reservation based on castes rather than economy status?

Bcs of history..but then again its a system thats full of loop holes but bcs of opposition and political pressure its not going to change any time soon.

2. how to identify someone's caste?

Only Brahmins can be identified through the sacred thread that they wear across the chest ..others only through official identification paper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom