What's new

Any questions Regarding India

how many innocent people are killed by Kashmir every year in terrorist attacks????

none all killings are done by indian army and innocent women and children and men are killed and labelled as terrorsits and hence the mass graves!

none all killings are done by indian army and innocent women and children and men are killed and labelled as terrorsits and hence the mass graves!

Then why were there no killings before 1989, did Indian Army just wake up and start killing in 1989? You guys know it as well as anyone else that you diverted all your Afghan Jihadis after 1989 to Kashmir. When they killed and raped Kashmiri non-Muslims in 1989, it was nothing. When they get killed in return, it becomes a human rights issue?

Musharaf accepted that he sent jihadis and even struggle of 89 was started by jihadis and even in kargil war,your NLI was labelled as jihadis :P

+ in 65 war,you planned to send jihadis who will fight with indians with the support of local kashmiris and u ask me who are jihadis?

Musharaf accepted that he sent jihadis and even struggle of 89 was started by jihadis and even in kargil war,your NLI was labelled as jihadis :P

+ in 65 war,you planned to send jihadis who will fight with indians with the support of local kashmiris and u ask me who are jihadis?

if the people killed are jihadis why mass gravers and why no DNA tests??? as well as the videos i posted did you watch them??? are they not the true people of kashmir asking for freedom?????

if all the people killed by your army are TERRORISTS then do a DNA test on their graves and don't hide there graves! and these people protesting on kashmir streets surely cannot be women "terrorists" now can they???

musharraf never said what you are saying only NDTV said that!

don't be blinded sir you just know what NDTV,ZEE NEWS,STAR NEWS & BHARAAAT RAKSHAK FEEDS YOU. so relax and read between the lines

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

Freedom 4 Kashmir : A Huge Anti India Demonstration--!!!!!!! - YouTube

On the contrary, you guys are the ones who only know what is fed to you by media. The mass graves consist of dead jihadis, traitors who sheltered those jihadis before they met their virgins, and the pregnant women the jihadis killed.

The army has been accused 980 times of human rights abuses, 965 of them were investigated, and 950 of them have been proven wrong, and this has been stated by VK Singh, the same general who has shown a huge level of transparency previously. :P

if the people killed are jihadis why mass gravers and why no DNA tests??? as well as the videos i posted did you watch them??? are they not the true people of kashmir asking for freedom?????

if all the people killed by your army are TERRORISTS then do a DNA test on their graves and don't hide there graves! and these people protesting on kashmir streets surely cannot be women "terrorists" now can they???

musharraf never said what you are saying only NDTV said that!

See Mr,Kashmir is football b/w two nations and pakistan is equally responsible for destruction.

Let me explain simply in points..

1)Pakistan sends jihadis loaded with guns n other stuff.
2)Now those jihadis needs shelter some where to live and to eat and money too.
3)They either go to their handlers or sleeper cells or go to local innocent people.
4)Now those locals are muslims and they provide them food n other stuff due to death threats.Also other reason is muslim brother hood that muslims should help each other :D.
5) Now in the view of army those locals becomes villain and army take them down coz those terrorist kills the army men and army get them out with the local supporters.
6)This kinda things have made army against the locals of few areas like anantnag etc.
7)Same with locals,they think army kills them w/o reason.
8)if we look at conclusion then we get to know that we both play with them and problem starts with the pakistan.

What kind of leadership disowns their own army branding them as jihadis?

What kind of leadership disowns their own army branding them as jihadis?

They still don't believe that Pakistani regulars started the war in 1965. They insist that it started on September 4. :rolleyes:

Anyway, these guys have a habit. Post bullshit on good threads, turn them into threads about Kashmir, and have them closed.

EzioAltaïr;3414018 said:
They still don't believe that Pakistani regulars started the war in 1965. They insist that it started on September 4. :rolleyes:

Anyway, these guys have a habit. Post bullshit on good threads, turn them into threads about Kashmir, and have them closed.

There is a common Pakistani theory behind it.
You will agree with me,that the 1965 war started exactly the same way the Kargil war started right? i.e,they push in jihadis/regulars to attack Indian posts in Kashmir across the LOC.Now the Pakistani generals thought,since the fight is around the LOC which is not International-border,Indian reaction will be localized.
But,in my opinion only a fool will think that the enemy will respond the way it suits him the best.We consider Kashmir to be integral part of India,an attack on India-held Kashmir is tantamount to an attack on India's sovereignty.So,we have no problem in retaliating,in places where the enemy is weakest.Afterall military strategies are not planned with hot air pumped inside the head right?

I just could not believe that the Pakistani generals will be dumb enough to repeat the same mistake of 1965 in 1999,during Kargil war.Thankfully,the rebels were repelled much easily this time and the Kargil war did not get escalated into a full-scale war.Had it been prolonged any longer,India would have opened a second front.The Indian Navy was already preparing for a blockade of Karachi port.

There is a common Pakistani theory behind it.
You will agree with me,that the 1965 war started exactly the same way the Kargil war started right? i.e,they push in jihadis/regulars to attack Indian posts in Kashmir across the LOC.Now the Pakistani generals thought,since the fight is around the LOC which is not International-border,Indian reaction will be localized.
But,in my opinion only a fool will think that the enemy will respond the way it suits him the best.We consider Kashmir to be integral part of India,an attack on India-held Kashmir is tantamount to an attack on India's sovereignty.So,we have no problem in retaliating,in places where the enemy is weakest.Afterall military strategies are not planned with hot air pumped inside the head right?

I just could not believe that the Pakistani generals will be dumb enough to repeat the same mistake of 1965 in 1999,during Kargil war.Thankfully,the rebels were repelled much easily this time and the Kargil war did not get escalated into a full-scale war.Had it been prolonged any longer,India would have opened a second front.The Indian Navy was already preparing for a blockade of Karachi port.

The mistake they made in 1965 was to launch Grand Slam after Gibraltar failed, They didn't do that with Kargil, so it remained localised. Anyways, let's not go to off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom