What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Yup, INDIANS know all about us...They ask questions then get in a discussion with other Indians deciding how PAKISTAN did WHAT and WHY?

How do you know about it... If we have been Hiding them.
Go to Kashmir and see for yourself no one is hiding.

This is what I'll never understand. Their knowledge of Kashmir is second-hand, through biased news reports.

I've been to Kashmir myself, and I did not see mass graves, or fake encounters. I just saw army and civilians working together to mitigate the floods in Ladakh. I just saw security personnel do everything possible to make the people's lives comfortable. And most of all, every Kashmiri I met, talked with respect about the army, they talked of the terrorists as horned demons, and Pakistan as just some weird country that they want nothing to do with.

EzioAltaïr;3415470 said:
This is what I'll never understand. Their knowledge of Kashmir is second-hand, through biased news reports.

I've been to Kashmir myself, and I did not see mass graves, or fake encounters. I just saw army and civilians working together to mitigate the floods in Ladakh. I just saw security personnel do everything possible to make the people's lives comfortable. And most of all, every Kashmiri I met, talked with respect about the army, they talked of the terrorists as horned demons, and Pakistan as just some weird country that they want nothing to do with.

niceeeeee let me wake you up from your dream world that runs on NDTV

AP NewsBreak: Kashmir won't DNA test mass graves - Yahoo! News

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/world/asia/23kashmir.html?_r=0

Massive anti-India rally in Kashmir - PressTV 100911 - YouTube

wake up from ZEE NEWS,NDTV,STAR NEWS

EzioAltaïr;3415470 said:

LOL

There's a difference between visiting Kashmir and actually living there. I have a relative living in Indian occupied Kashmir and he said that the Kashmiris don't like the presence of Indian Army, and how the Indian Govt. tries to appease the residents by providing them subsidized stuff, etc, etc.

I live in the world which I see with my eyes. I've seen Kashmir myself, and while you guys will ignore my words as a troll's, I'm 100% serious on this one, that Kashmir is not what media reports say.

Wake up from your stupidity, I never denied that collateral damage has happened previously, nor did I deny the existence of the graves. How do you know who's in the grave? How do you know it's not the terrorist that tried to kill someone? How do you know that the innocent buried there was killed by a soldier? He could have been killed by a terrorist right?

Stop trying to divert this thread. This is not related to Kashmir, post your BS where appropiate.

LOL

There's a difference between visiting Kashmir and actually living there. I have a relative living in Indian occupied Kashmir and he said that the Kashmiris don't like the presence of Indian Army, and how the Indian Govt. tries to appease the residents by providing them subsidized stuff, etc, etc.

I don't know. The hundreds of real Kashmiris there gave me a slightly different opinion. They don't like the Army, but they prefer having the army there to being killed by terro.... oops, I mean "freedom fighters". Go to Kashmir, see it, get back with a changed viewpoint.

Thank you for the thread.

One question: I just read that India opened its retail market to International retailers like Warmart etc. What do you feel about this? In China they pretty much controlled the price. Why did India make this decision?

Back
Top Bottom