What's new

Any questions Regarding India

I think cow slaughter is banned and not beef as a whole and even in Kerala ,with a majority beef eating population, preganant cows cannot be slaughtered.
All over india or in some states only?

Why in Indian movies, when they show a MUSLIM...the Muslim EITHER GOES Ya Ali Madad or is praying to a saint's grave?

Whats the problem in it?

Another question:

Why is the Adhan played when people are being killed in some Bollywood movies...Its purely out of curiosity because I never understood either of these!

Basically if its the death of:
Muslim character= Adhan
Hindu character= Hindu mantras
Christian character= Chruch bells etc.

May be due to more shia influence in india.
As for grave worship it happens in pakistan too.i i think it sufi cultural thing that bollywood picks up.

Yes, they do in Pakistan, which I do not understand, why would anyone ask the dead, and if any dead is worth asking it would be the Prophet..but Prophet never said ask me after I am dead, so why they ask...And when it is clearly stated not to bow in front of anyone but ALLAH/ GOD...why do these bow in front of their peer and why Bollywood only show these cases as Muslims?

May be to symbolize that person is going to meet his maker as they play arati in case of hindu .

It just seems scary how the adhan is played while this guy in white clothes and topi is running with a large knife or gun!

Why is there a law in India to not eat beef? If its because of hindus then why are Muslims expected to follow them?

The law is against cow-slaughter. Buffalo beef is allowed, although its rare in many states. Muslim communities have beef houses inside their localities.

Whats the problem in it?
Because it is not the MAJORITY of Islam (rest of the world's Muslims)...Only south Asian Muslims ask the dead and the peers and saints... Most think it is an influence from the Hindus...I am not sure what to think...All I know is it is just a portion of South Asians who do either of this...and yet it is shown as a major part in the film..Do script writers not do their research?

Basically if its the death of:
Muslim character= Adhan
Hindu character= Hindu mantras
Christian character= Chruch bells etc.

We do not have the adhan for dead...that is why it is soo wrong!

Oh btw..a thread with hollow questions and equally shallow, politically correct answers.

Because it is not the MAJORITY of Islam (rest of the world's Muslims)...Only south Asian Muslims ask the dead and the peers and saints... Most think it is an influence from the Hindus...I am not sure what to think...All I know is it is just a portion of South Asians who do either of this...and yet it is shown as a major part in the film..Do script writers not do their research?

I hope mali is not a part of south asia

Mali: Why Islamists Are Destroying Timbuktu’s Holy Shrines | World | TIME.com

Yes, they do in Pakistan, which I do not understand, why would anyone ask the dead, and if any dead is worth asking it would be the Prophet..but Prophet never said ask me after I am dead, so why they ask...And when it is clearly stated not to bow in front of anyone but ALLAH/ GOD...why do these bow in front of their peer and why Bollywood only show these cases as Muslims?
Bollywood mirrors the society what they dipict is what they observe.Liek Ajemer , Haji ali etc are famous so i think their inspiration comes from such places.

It just seems scary how the adhan is played while this guy in white clothes and topi is running with a large knife or gun!
It can be hilarious but not scary............:D

Why is there a law in India to not eat beef? If its because of hindus then why are Muslims expected to follow them?

Cow slaughter is banned, but not Oxen or Buffalo. However, I have rarely seen restaurants offering beef items

Err...the connection? All I said is MOST Muslims do not pray to shrines or graves. Majority of those who do have South Asians BACKGROUND (PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS...) and you show me an article about Mali breaking stones? connection?

BTW,
"...It has given praise to God that we have destroyed them.”
Sounds very scary!

Read more: Mali: Why Islamists Are Destroying Timbuktu’s Holy Shrines | World | TIME.com

Back
Top Bottom