What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Do you think Pakistani girls are Caucasian?

I have not meant that one race is better than other.
what I meant is by quantitative part not qualitative.

South Asian society is ancient melting pot where all races mixes with each other.

So you can not qualify one region only Caucasian or Mangoloid alone. It is about degree.

Yes Pakistan,south west India has more caucasian content than east India.

Do you people have clowns like zaid hamid in india?.....

Zaid Hamid is a unique piece.

There may be many clowns in India too but Indian media do not promote them as defense analyst.

There is one clown named Praveen togadiya that come close to him still can not match him.:)

Does he advocate "yudh" against pakistan?

No but he is equally delusional and evangelical.

Hope someone does not behead or sodomize me for this.

0.jpg

Zaid Hamid is a unique piece.

There may be many clowns in India too but Indian media do not promote them as defense analyst.

There is one clown named Praveen togadiya that come close to him still can not match him.:)

Thank you for your answer.......another question.......most popluar pakistani in india nowadays related to showbiz?

Thank you for your answer.......another question.......most popluar pakistani in india nowadays related to showbiz?
If Showbiz means tv/movie/radio then it should be rahat fateh 2nd may be "Doori sahi jaaye na ":)

another question.......in tv and movies that i watch, i have observed that there is no motorway type road between cities.....they are usually very thin roads.....Railway pay kaam chalta he?

another question.......in tv and movies that i watch, i have observed that there is no motorway type road between cities.....they are usually very thin roads.....Railway pay kaam chalta he?

Railway is colonial legacy and it is very popular in Colonial town i.e. Bombay,Madrass and Kolkata for their local train connecting suburbs of the city.

Motorway are there but they are enough congested. British have not thought of these 4 metro reaching the level of 10-15 million.(railway is congested too :) )

I have traveled all over India on my bikes as well as sometimes SUV (Safari). Our roads are improving. We have 4 lane (in places 6) GQ (Golden Quadrilateral) linking all major metros. That's over 6000 kms of very good roads. Also we have North South and East West corridors (same 4 lane) now nearing completion. That's further 8000+ kms of good roads.

A lot of our State Highways (SH) especially North and some down South are pretty good, but can be far better. But then you have the hinterland of India, interior MP, Orissa, Bihar, etc. very bad roads, back and bike/car breaking.

Yes, our Railways are our nerves and arteries, but so are our roads.

Back
Top Bottom