What's new

Any questions Regarding India

There are more than 1 thing:
1. National language i.e. Urdu is understood by most of Pakistani (This is not case with Hindi in India).
2. Pakistan has more Intra-society and inter-society homogeneity.(one religion with no minority or SC/ST appeasement politics)
3. Pakistani girls are on an average more beautiful girls.

I couldn't disagree more on all three counts.

even though whole north suck money out of whole india like parasites ,its the west and south which are more developed.In a sense northies are BDs and pakistan for south indians.

Arent you from the most backward areas in India?..like you suggest or you are from Pakistan?..Lets decide..India..Pakistan..India..Pakistan??

If North India means Delhi,Punjab,Rajasthan,Haryana,Himachal,Punjab and J&K then i am sorry but i think it is one of the most prosperous regions in India because of the low level of poverty.In the end it doesnt depend on the number of big industries you have but the no. of people who are below poverty line.

What is 1 thing that you guys love the most about Pakistan? (dont say zaid hamid :partay:)

About pakistan..I am sorry but i cant think of anything that i love as love is a big word.About pakistanis..i love their never say die attitude.Even after being in the problem they are they think they can bounce back.May you be successful in your war against terror.

Pakistani girls are on an average more beautiful girls.

Let me explain it to you in a proper way the myth that i get to hear from almost every Pakistani here.

Pakistani girls look better according to you because of the fair colour.The same fair colour beauties can be found in Jammu and Kashmir,Punjab,Himachal.Uttrakhand etc.

What you dont have is the sharp features of a Indian Bengali woman,The pretty North East Indian babes,the gorgeous western indian girls and the intelligent,smart and beautiful South Indian girls.

I can understand colour is everything for most of you but thats not the case for us.We give priority to features more than colour in India and to be honest a fair girl mostly doesnt have the features a wheatish or a dark skin girl has.

P.S-I am a North Indian..so dont think my reply is to prove a point.Its my observation.

Let me explain it to you in a proper way the myth that i get to hear from almost every Pakistani here.

Pakistani girls look better according to you because of the fair colour.The same fair colour beauties can be found in Jammu and Kashmir,Punjab,Himachal.Uttrakhand etc.

What you dont have is the sharp features of a Indian Bengali woman,The pretty North East Indian babes,the gorgeous western indian girls and the intelligent,smart and beautiful South Indian girls.

I can understand colour is everything for most of you but thats not the case for us.We give priority to features more than colour in India and to be honest a fair girl mostly doesnt have the features a wheatish or a dark skin girl has.

P.S-I am a North Indian..so dont think my reply is to prove a point.Its my observation.

Not correct observations!
Think of Pakistan as extension of Punjab perhaps on better side in case of girls.
Punjabi and Pathani girls have more sharper features.

As we go from west to East in India , Nordics features reduces and Mongoloid features increases.

Think of Pakistan as extension of Punjab perhaps on better side in case of girls.

As we go from west to East in India , Nordics features reduces and Mongoloid features increases.

So? Cmon man, stop lumping your white "nordic" fetish on to the rest of us.

I agree but i think many Pakistani grils also have sharp features but i think they suck at hair coloring:D

I agree but i think many Pakistani grils also have sharp features but i think they suck at hair coloring:D

They are too big boned. Not delicate featured. Nice if you have a punju fetish. Not otherwise for the most part of Indian taste.

So according to that logic Afghani women would have even more sharper features than Indian girls..but thats not the case.Infact Afghans have more Mongoloid feature than Indians if we talk of North,south and Central india.

So according to that logic Afghani women would have even more sharper features than Indian girls..but thats not the case.Infact Afghans have more Mongoloid feature than Indians if we talk of North,south and Central india.

Man the moment you have a desi spouting "nordic" you know you are dealing with an Indian jinxed girl.

Back
Top Bottom