What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. :)

There is a process you know, before marriage. Men and his to be wife do meet before or atleast see pictures of each other without the makeup on.
Jee I know thats why I said that she look so different on wedding day because of so many layers of make up ..I don't mind light make up according to skin tone but its too heavy on wedding days look like face painting ..khair larkyoon se larahe nhi karni if thats what make them happy then so be it :D

@Retired Troll is also a female , a very beaitiful one lmao .. she is banned currently cuz she was just too gorgeous for this place :p
@Divergent be ek Larki ha patli se

Jee I know thats why I said that she look so different on wedding day because of so many layers of make up ..I don't mind light make up according to skin tone but its too heavy on wedding days look like face painting ..khair larkyoon se larahe nhi karni if thats what make them happy then so be it :D

@Divergent be ek Larki ha patli se
Yeah she is missing too .
Pta nhi hum kab jaaen gy yahan se lol :p

atleast see pictures of each other without the makeup on.
Even pix these days .....dont come without make up :D

Even guys put some "touch ups" (both from palour and phot editing tools)

Even pix these days .....dont come without make up :D

Even guys put some "touch ups" (both from palour and phot editing tools)
main me tu sirf moun doya tha bus shadi wale din aur sehra pehan lia tha

Yeah there should be more females , I feel so alone . No one is here to discuss the girly things nd girly threads with me lmao .
@Spring Onion @chauvunist @Tweety Sweetie they all look likw gone now ..
Might be i will also leave soon .. uh huh

No worries dear, mere khayal se ayesa Ramzan ke baad hi hua hai, larkiyaan sehri aur aftari bana bana kar dheeli par gai hein :yes4: Thora rest kr lein phir shayad wapas aajayein gi in my opinion... :omghaha:
Just kidding... Mujhe acha lagta hai ghar ke kaam kaaj krna, I love to serve my family as a devoted Muslim girl, aapka mood thora kharab tha to isliye I thought to make you laugh... :-)

fun in teasing boys ..buri baaat
I think make up should be banned in Pakistan especially at wedding ..women paste 7 layers of make up on face that you even struggle to recognise your own bride ..sara sar cheating hoti ha guys k sath
LoL i didn't recognize my api on her wedding when i saw her with her makeup on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom