What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers !

It was important for me lmao ..:p
I had my issues resolved with tweety sweety , was waiting for it . Thank God I got an opportunity.
Regards.
hahaha,, chlo acha haa, ap dhoond lo saheyliaan!! :lol:

Good to have some "declared" and some "undeclared" female members here. The declared ones specially add a new dimension to the debates here and sometimes are good to maintain discipline.

But @Clearly do not expect all of the females here to reply. Many of them might miss the thread. I don't think it will be appropriate to tag any names here unless i am sure they present themselves as females here on the forum but there are around two dozen female members i think. Active ones i mean.

Last edited:
@Arsalan
Sometimes its best not to disclose the identity though we are fully aware off in the interest of protection. Best solution is not to have such kind of topic active for a long duration. Though the intentions of @Clearly was noble still protection of our members should not be compromised unless and until the member declares themself.

@Arsalan
Sometimes its best not to disclose the identity though we are fully aware off in the interest of protection. Best solution is not to have such kind of topic active for a long duration. Though the intentions of @Clearly was noble still protection of our members should not be compromised unless and until the member declares themself.
I agree.

So LADIES of defence.pk
I think it is best we close this thread. If anyone of you see this thread and wishes to get in contact with @Clearly you can send her a profile message or private message. If you don't see this post or don't want to contact her, well, no point in anyone else tagging you here. It inappropriate in my opinion so we will just close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom