What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for making for making life easier for tharkis, now they simply have to browse through this thread to start annoying women:lol:.
Why I have strong feeling that you are also Sinf e Nazuk :enjoy:

Surprised after knowing that females are also on this fourm or team members :secret: just because these type of fourms offer no thing or least interest for them.

Thank you for making for making life easier for tharkis, now they simply have to browse through this thread to start annoying women:lol:.
Look on the bright side ...Life has been made easy for you. Those who visit the most should be banned.

What does it mean?
He is not wrong considering your DP.
What do girls do to look brave ... have a brave face with a small heart.

After what I've done to him in this forum you'd think otherwise.
After reading this comment your ego also is similar to girls.

Look on the bright side ...Life has been made easy for you. Those who visit the most should be banned.

What do girls do to look brave ... have a brave face with a small heart.

After reading this comment your ego also is similar to girls.
I think it'd be better if you stay out of it. Maybe you're not aware of @Maarkhoor background and his past character on this forum. The rest is inviting but I won't reply, replying to that would be ego from my side.
:lol::lol::rofl::enjoy::dance3:

Yeah it is personal, Kids and ladies can't be good moderator.....period :P
Haha how many of us have portrayed to be a shaheeds widow again:rofl:? Seriously you couldn't do better.

How? It's a good portrait from The gladiator movie.

Haha how many of us have portrayed to be a shaheeds widow again:rofl:? Seriously you couldn't do better.
I surprise you...... :agree:

"If you see the lion's teeth Do not think the lion is smiling" :D

Your obsession to look macho, along with comments showing insecurity raises the eyebrows to think that you are a girl hiding behind a cloak.
Are you having an off day?:lol: it's a profile picture on a forum, how does that show an obsession to becoming macho? Insecure? funny how you dodged my whole post and selectively replied, talk about insecurity. Again this does not involve you and you don't know half the story about the mentioned member, it'd be better to stay out of it.
Regards

Last edited:
@Maarkhoor @WAJsal
Btw, for me, once this forum was 100% male forum. Many times I called many females here "bhai Jan". Then I realised one day that "others" are also present here. The biggest surprise was @Spring Onion :-)
In a way it was good that we continued to call everyone male. It kept things simpler in a way and one could talk freely otherwise we would not talk many times just considering the other is a female. Something I did learn from @Moonlight.

Why I have strong feeling that you are also Sinf e Nazuk :enjoy:
Bro, at least YOU should not be saying that. How many of your previous IDs were with a female name and identity? 3, 4 may be? You are doing good now, please lets keep it that way. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. :tup:

After what I've done to him in this forum you'd think otherwise.
Lets forget the past bro. Whats gone is gone. If he is trying to do better this time, lets just give him credit for that

Why I have strong feeling that you are also *****************:enjoy:
NOT REQUIRED.
Just remember who started it if warnings are issued and things go south. Given the history between you two, i suggest you avoid confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom