What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
No worries dear, mere khayal se ayesa Ramzan ke baad hi hua hai, larkiyaan sehri aur aftari bana bana kar dheeli par gai hein :yes4: Thora rest kr lein phir shayad wapas aajayein gi in my opinion... :omghaha:
Just kidding... Mujhe acha lagta hai ghar ke kaam kaaj krna, I love to serve my family as a devoted Muslim girl, aapka mood thora kharab tha to isliye I thought to make you laugh... :-)
Hahaha thankyou for making me smile ..
I thought you left the place , last time we had a talk on tiktok lol nd it wasnt that pleasant one lmao .. but im happy you dont take the thick discussions here that seriously .
Good to see you again , hope we will interact more often : )

u found company.
Kis ki

Jee I know thats why I said that she look so different on wedding day because of so many layers of make up ..I don't mind light make up according to skin tone but its too heavy on wedding days look like face painting ..khair larkyoon se larahe nhi karni if thats what make them happy then so be it :D

@Divergent be ek Larki ha patli se

Oh yeah. There is some obesession with makeup artists to choose a foundation color WAAYYYY lighter than the actual skin tone.

Tell me about it
I already find it difficult to read Urdu and in roman it just gets worse :(

I think I have been saying chourna :D

cha......….wal
cho----------run
cha---------chi
Cho---------cha
cho…………….udry

hahah

[

Hahaha thankyou for making me smile ..
I thought you left the place , last time we had a talk on tiktok lol nd it wasnt that pleasant one lmao .. but im happy you dont take the thick discussions here that seriously .
Good to see you again , hope we will interact more often : )

Kis ki

Aakhir har koi insaan hai, har kisi se ghalti hoti hai... I am also remorseful about something I have said and acknowledge the effects of some of my words and apologize if I caused hurtful feelings, I have always had a lot of respect for you. :-)

cha......….wal
cho----------run
cha---------chi
Cho---------cha
cho…………….udry

Chu - run (as in phakki like black salt stuff?)
Chachi that is right
Chocha (what is that:)
Chaudry not choudry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom