What's new

Any female members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know..
You always sounds like boy..
Anyways in social media anyone can be anybody afterall we don't share personal info with each other but still what little interaction I have with you on pdf I always assume you are a boy ...my fault..

Don't know..
You always sounds like boy..
Anyways in social media anyone can be anybody afterall we don't share personal info with each other but still what little interaction I have with you on pdf I always assume you are a boy ...my fault..
Im a girl .. a bold n funny one lol

Hi peeps!

Yeah as the title suggests, are there any female members here? I am asking as I am a woman myself. Just curious to know :)

Yes, there are fair few Pakistani female posters here, and the site is better for it. Other nationalities not so much.
@Moonlight
@Well.wisher

Make one of our own feel welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instagram says not...
Instagram is an Illuminati conspiracy aimed to make us believe than Women take part on this Manly creation that is the Internet.
A way to lower Men defenses and then strike us with fake Fronts and behinds...

Yes, there are fair few Pakistani female posters here, and the site is better for it. Other nationalities not so much.
@Moonlight
@Well.wisher

Make one of our own feel welcome.
After spending some time on the forum , i already got the idea about who are females here

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see theres a quite a few around I thot I’d see sone in iftaar thread showcasing their cooking skills but they all were guys, I think one member with initial A from Bangladesh was a girl, unless I am wrong..

Yeah there should be more females , I feel so alone . No one is here to discuss the girly things nd girly threads with me lmao .
@Spring Onion @chauvunist @Tweety Sweetie they all look likw gone now ..
Might be i will also leave soon .. uh huh

I used to visit gupshup forum (formerly Paklinks) for relationships and other life stuff, and now that forum is so dead, I thought I will find out first if theres any females then start a thread to discuss our stuff..

argh please please please don't turn this into soul sisters :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom