What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

According Indians like him even Ashoka was a great HINDU King :P

NVM

He cant speak on my behalf or behalf of any Pakistani.

We Pakistani Pukhtuns do NOT consider Punjabi Pakistanis as Indians.

as a matter of fact our Pakistani Sikhs in KPK speak Pashto and are nearer to Pukhtuns here than Indian Punjabi or Indian Sikhs even.

Our KPK Christians speak Punjabi and are more nearer to Pakistani Punjabis than Indians.

OH I forgot to mention our KPK Hindus also speak Punjabi and even they are NOT closer to Indian identity or comparison even

Indian Punjabis are Indians. Didn't know pakistani punjabis are different to Indian Punjabis.

According Indians like him even Ashoka was a great HINDU King :P

NVM

He cant speak on my behalf or behalf of any Pakistani.

Won't comment on second part as I will trust my friend's word more than you, but most of Pakistani experts here believe Mauryan were purely Buddhist.

i am excited about indian coming up election .. and i want Modi to win .. it will make indo- pak relationship very intresting :devil:

Firangi kya tere Punjab mein bhutte khane aaye the.

Bhai - bhutta chahiay tu ab bhi aa jao - bada dil hai hum punjabion ka - and you know very well which firangee i am talking about

Seems your stance changed. Now it becomes small kingdom:azn:

@shan,what do you have to say about this?

He has been changing mythical bharat kingdom which didnt exist historically borders in recent weeks. First he said according to Greeks anything east of Indus was India. Now Afghanistan is also part of Bharat when i said IVC, Vedic or Gandhara isn't complete without west side of Indus. :lol:

Indians used to say that ASI come first about 60.000 years ago and ANI come later 40.000 years ago. Both mixed and formed IVC, Vedic Gandhara etc. Now latest study has dis proven this theory completely. Thats why even Tamil Brahmins or Bengali Brahmins are different genetically despite mixing for thousands of years with local population.

The only region where Aryan Caste system was based on profession was Punjab. The vedic brahmins who moved from Punjab to India implemented strict caste system . They married to ASI womans early on but that also stopped about 2 thousand years ago. Its historical fact later on vedic brahmins who went to India considered Punjabi people impure or Mleccha for not following caste system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan.
First Bhuda was born in Nepal and 2nd one was born in Swat, Pakistan.
Jainism is believed to be originated in Indus Valley, Pakistan.
And Vedic Civilization also started in Pakistan.

Do i need to go on? Everything doesnt have origin in India or hinduism.

And Pakistan was born in India. :yay:

:laughcry:
:cheesy:

This post is laughable .

Dharmic faiths have been aBOUT reincarnation,theory of karma ,social order and righteousness.abrahamic faiths do not have such concepts.

Gandhara was a big kingdom and hindu afghan leaders had good influence too.

Kandahar was part of Gandhara according to globalsecurity.org . lol,there goes your theory of Kandahar being not part of Gandhara. Get your facts straight.

As per nationality basis Padmasambhava was afghan.

Any serious historian would laugh at the straw man you are grasping.

Gandhara now Kandahar, Afghanistan | Global Hinduism[/url]

Reincarnation is just one of many concepts in Dharmic faiths but dharma doesn't mean reincarnation. And some Chinese or native American faiths having concepts of reincarnation neither makes them dharmic nor does it mean dharma is Chinese or American in origin.

And I'm well aware that "Kandahar" derives from "Gandhara". Modern Kandahar was part of Gandhara culture but its geographical location is not same as that of iron age mahajanapad of Gandhara. That's what I mentioned if you read it properly. Mahajanapad of Gandhara was smaller than the map you mentioned. I always get my facts straight.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Ancient_india.png

Afghanistan did not exist at the time of Padmasambhava lived, but Bharatavarsha did.

Indian Punjabis are Indians. Didn't know pakistani punjabis are different to Indian Punjabis.

:what: where did I say Pakistani Punjabis are different ? they are Pakistanis as much as Indian Punjabis are Indian.

read carefully

Won't comment on second part as I will trust my friend's word more than you, but most of Pakistani experts here believe Mauryan were purely Buddhist.

:lol: yeh yeh Indian Hindus can find some solace in Jainism connection ;)

He has been changing mythical bharat kingdom which didnt exist historically borders in recent weeks. First he said according to Greeks anything east of Indus was India. Now Afghanistan is also part of Bharat when i said IVC, Vedic or Gandhara isn't complete without west side of Indus. :lol:

Indians used to say that ASI come first about 60.000 years ago and ANI come later 40.000 years ago. Both mixed and formed IVC, Vedic Gandhara etc. Now latest study has dis proven this theory completely. Thats why even Tamil Brahmins or Bengali Brahmins are different genetically despite mixing for thousands of years with local population.

The only region where Aryan Caste system was based on profession was Punjab. The vedic brahmins who moved from Punjab to India implemented strict caste system . They married to ASI womans early on but that also stopped about 2 thousand years ago. Its historical fact later on vedic brahmins who went to India considered Punjabi people impure or Mleccha for not following caste system.

That is some serious distortion of history. As a matter of fact, its not even distortion anymore, just 100% pure fabrication, make history as you go kinda thing you are doing.

:what: where did I say Pakistani Punjabis are different ? they are Pakistanis as much as Indian Punjabis are Indian.

read carefully

:lol: yeh yeh Indian Hindus can find some solace in Jainism connection ;)

Indian and Pakistani punjabis are the same people. So if Indian Punjabis have roots in India, Pakistani Punjabis cannot have roots in Central Asia as there are often wont to claim.

Back
Top Bottom