What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Even hinduism in those days was not one entity.It was shaivism,Vaishnavism,Shakitism,Indraism,animism,ancestor worship etc.

Put up or shut up. Till then oddiyana .

bhai ji what are those things

Even hinduism in those days was not one entity.It was shaivism,Vaishnavism,Shakitism,Indraism,animism,ancestor worship etc.

You are always coming back with new imagination but even once didn't give me the right answer. :omghaha::omghaha:

You are hiding behind BS lies. Kalash are unique race and can be distinguished even from Iranians.

As far as white we have proven time and again there are Martial races in Pakistan.

We are diverse people and above all you Hindu Indians are trying your best to claim Aryan race which you never had been neither they were Hindus.

Still trying hard to find Hindu connection you wont find any.

Whats a martial race?

Maybe you can start by enlightening us which are the races in Pakistan.

Whats a martial race?

Maybe you can start by enlightening us which are the races in Pakistan.

Pashtuns,Sikhs,Dogras,Gurkhas are some martial races. British classification of races from which quality soldiers could be obtained.

Are you saying no Gandhara existed. :omghaha::omghaha: What will be your next claim "I am a 'martian'":cheesy:

Oddiyana.

You are always coming back with new imagination but even once didn't give me the right answer.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/281440-anurudhati-roy-about-modi-24.html#ixzz2h74EucLJ

you didn't quote the buddhist reference yet.

bhai ji what are those things

Animal worship . Like Cow worship . Ancestor worship prefers to praying to ancestors for blessings and wishes . While Hinduism is a syncretism of various systems ,thats what made it broad minded compared to other religions which is one of its best characteristic. Combined with removal of caste system ,it will become a world class religion in a matter of years.

Animal worship . Like Cow worship . Ancestor worship prefers to praying to ancestors for blessings and wishes . While Hinduism is a syncretism of various systems ,thats what made it broad minded compared to other religions which is one of its best characteristic. Combined with removal of caste system ,it will become a world class religion in a matter of years.

Hinduism is founded on Vedas and Hindu trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. Other beliefs differs from region to region.

Oddiyana.

Prove that Odiyyana name existed before 8th century. A yokel like you even disputing the common historical finding by mainstream historians. :omghaha:

Pashtuns,Sikhs,Dogras,Gurkhas are some martial races. British classification of races from which quality soldiers could be obtained.

Oddiyana.

you didn't quote the buddhist reference yet.

These are races? Maybe you should read up some class X anthropology before posting on an international forum.

Hinduism is founded on Vedas and Hindu trinity of Bramha, Vishnu, Mahesh. Other beliefs differs from region to region.

Actually, your own scriptures indicate a lot of rewriting, even mergers took place.Like some of the stories where one god proves another as inferior .or Gods competing against each other or how gods are lustful.Seems like religious scholars/brahmins were writing such stories to prove their own pantheon superior. But in the mergers ,ultimately all was compiled and a new intepretation arose.

Had it been not for the caste system hinduism easily would have the largest religion in the world. At a time Hinduism was there in arab world also. Google Kaaba Shiva . You will also such syncretism in Mahayana buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism with hinduism.

Before you tell me that I am wrong. I will say one thing which I know universally.Any spirit to rise higher has to give up on passions,ego and all form of earthly attachments. So technically it is not possible for any God or archangel or higher spirit to be lustful. Like the some of Meo sufi muslims who believe that shiva is Archangel Michael and many of the myths in the hindu books are distorted . This is an example and Meo muslims are practically hinduized muslims.

These are races? Maybe you should read up some class X anthropology before posting on an international forum.

When you should argue that with the British who made such classifications.

Actually, your own scriptures indicate a lot of rewriting, even mergers took place.Like some of the stories where one god proves another as inferior .or Gods competing against each other or how gods are lustful.Seems like religious scholars/brahmins were writing such stories to prove their own pantheon superior. But in the mergers ,ultimately all was compiled and a new intepretation arose.

Had it been not for the caste system hinduism easily would have the largest religion in the world. At a time Hinduism was there in arab world also. Google Kaaba Shiva . You will also some such syncretism in Mahayana buddhism.

Before you tell me that I am wrong. I will say one thing which I know universally.Any spirit to rise higher has to give up on passions,ego and all form of earthly attachments. So technically it is not possible for any God or archangel or higher spirit to be lustful. Like the some of Meo sufi muslims who believe that shiva is Archangel Michael and many of the myths in the hindu books are distorted . This is an example and Meo muslims are practically hinduized muslims.

I m arguing with you and that Pakistani "Journalist" who is using this classification.

I m arguing with you and that Pakistani "Journalist" who is using this classification.

The Classification was created under the British empire. Its still popular though in army recruitment in india and pakistan like how Indian army prefers sikhs and Pakistani army tries to recruit Pashtuns. A lot of mujahideens in Pakistan are also Pashtun.

The Classification was created under the British empire. Its still popular though in army recruitment in india and pakistan like how Indian army prefers sikhs and Pakistani army tries to recruit Pashtuns. A lot of mujahideens in Pakistan are also Pashtun.

Pakistani army is 80% Punjabi and rest of them are under represented even Pashtuns are about 13-14%.

Had it been not for the caste system hinduism easily would have the largest religion in the world. At a time Hinduism was there in arab world also. Google Kaaba Shiva . You will also such syncretism in Mahayana buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism with hinduism.

Hinduism didn't spread because of lack of prostelyzing. Hinduism's foundations are the vedas. Infact every religion in the world got divided into number of sects or different beliefs, be it Shia-Sunni or Orthodox-Catholic-Protestants etc. Hinduism is not the only religion with discrimination, others had worse kind of it.

Pakistani army is 80% Punjabi and rest of them are under represented even Pashtuns are about 13-14%.

yes,agreed.There are questions about baloch loyalty and sindhis are considered cowards according to some pakistanis I know.But Punjabis are 56% of the population.Even hindus in india are majority and represent 80-85% of indian armed forces. Sikhs are 13-15% in armed forces ,similiarly pashtun minority is 13-14% in pak forces .

Before the independence of India and Pakistan in 1947, imperial British rulers defined the recruitment policies and orientation of the British Indian forces for a little under a century. They were convinced that certain classes of Indians described as martial races were more suitable for army service and would make better soldiers. In the area that is today Pakistan, the British-preferred recruitment hubs were the Punjab, which includes the districts of Rawalpindi, Jhelum and Attock and the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP), which includes the districts of Kohat, Mardan and Peshawar. After partition, Pakistan continued this unwritten policy at least until the late 1970s. From then onwards, it officially discarded this concept and tried to expand its recruitment base. The results today, however, are not any different from earlier times.
WATANDOST: A Blog About Pakistan and its Neighborhood: Pashtun Influence in Pakistan Army: An Analysis

But then there have been issues with pashtuns also.

What happens in the NWFP and the tribal areas directly affects their views to which the military hierarchy is not oblivious. According to the renowned analyst Ahmed Rashid, "The Waziristan deal was to prevent dissention within the Pakistan Army—border guards dying, defecting. The deal was to satisfy the Army" (Center for Conflict and Peace Studies, Kabul, October 4). There were reports even in 2004 when the military operation began in the area maintaining that there were desertions from the Frontier Corps, a paramilitary force led by serving army officers but whose ranks are mostly Pashtun; Pashtuns refused to fight Pashtuns, creating serious unrest. Consequently, at least one Pashtun major-general from the Orakzai tribe has prematurely retired, while more than a dozen colonels have had to be posted elsewhere. Recently, a well known senior police officer hailing from Waziristan has also put in his papers in protest.

Hinduism didn't spread because of lack of prostelyzing. Hinduism's foundations are the vedas. Infact every religion in the word got divided into number of sects or different beliefs, be it Shia-Sunni or Orthodox-Catholic-Protestants etc. Hinduism is not the only religion with discrimination, others had worse kind of it.

At a time ,Hinduism was much worse. My own family was originally low caste converts to islam so that they could get out of the suffering that was being inflicted on us by brahmins and higher castes.In those days,hinduism had too much bad compared to other religions.But these days ,with the big reforms in Hinduism like removal of that horrible manu smriti, allowing lower castes to temples and the slow removal of caste system which has made hinduism tolerant and the increased shariati extremism in mullahs and destruction of sufis by the mullahs,I think a lot of muslims will return to hinduism in coming years .

Hinduism was there in malaysia and indonesia at a time combined with buddhism and chinese religions. Hinduist syncretism had appeal because of the broad mindedness of the saints who were spreading it and their willingness to help others at their own expense. Hinduism was a world class force ,till the brahminism parasite took root and devoured it.It weakened hinduism a lot.

At a time ,Hinduism was much worse. My own family was originally low caste converts to islam so that they could get out of the suffering that was being inflicted on us by brahmins and higher castes.In those days,hinduism had too much bad compared to other religions.But these days ,with the big reforms in Hinduism like removal of that horrible manu smriti, allowing lower castes to temples and the slow removal of caste system which has made hinduism tolerant and the increased shariati extremism in mullahs and destruction of sufis by the mullahs,I think a lot of muslims will return to hinduism in coming years .

Hinduism was there in malaysia and indonesia at a time combined with buddhism and chinese religions. Hinduist syncretism had appeal because of the broad mindedness of the saints who were spreading it and their willingness to help others at their own expense. Hinduism was a world class force ,till the brahminism parasite took root and devoured it.It weakened hinduism a lot.

Hinduism had many bad practices but it wasn't confined to Hindus only. Extensive slave trade was the norm acoss middle East and Europe. While invaders themselves a caste system of Ashraf and Ajlaf and also established with Fatwa e Jahandari.

Back
Top Bottom