What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

Ok i admit........
I imported 1000 Russian brides and asked them to come to Ukraine and arranged Antonov from there (So that my wife doesnt find out)
You are wrong...I am gonna ring bhabi now about you new adventure.;)

I am not surprised to see some champions claiming cancellation of mi35 and that's also through some retired PA officer. For haven sake give us s brake.

Most probably it's bringing engine parts for al khalid or t 80ud. Have we forgotten that Russia and Ukraine are not in good terms these days.

The company that operates the An-124 does not always fly singular routes point to point, so it is possible that it picked up something from France to drop something off in Ukraine, pick something from there and stop in Turkmenistan for refueling, then head to Pakistan.

Yes sir, freighter operations are usually as you explained; further mostly freighter operations are spanned on days and not in hours like PAX operation.

Interesting isnt it?
The amount of choorh-ian on this thread is commendable.

I love it! :D

There was a forum I used to visit a long time ago and there was a member who used to have this interesting signature. It read "Since my real life is tragic, I have built a world of magic". Lol Well, it wasn't just him, people who have difficulty accepting the reality, do this everywhere. See, it is not just an effort to make people like you or to think that you are important. They genuinely and desperately, want to believe too.

not an efficient way of transporting helicopter gunships

Interesting.

we dont even know if its related to army or the airforce
Hi just a small query can't this flight directly come over to Pakistan via Iran or Afghanistan instead of going to France or it can be something coming from France using this airline
Thx for your input

Hi to my learned memebers on this thread can anybody find out if the Russians are laying down the oil pipeline between Karachi and nawabshah if that's still on mi35 will be here soon at least 4
Hopefully somebody with more information can say give his input
Thx

Hi just a small query can't this flight directly come over to Pakistan via Iran or Afghanistan instead of going to France or it can be something coming from France using this airline
Thx for your input

Hi to my learned memebers on this thread can anybody find out if the Russians are laying down the oil pipeline between Karachi and nawabshah if that's still on mi35 will be here soon at least 4
Hopefully somebody with more information can say give his input
Thx
This is the flight data of the aircraft that came to Pakistan..check it from 23 aug..hope it'll answer ur question.
SSQ.JPG

You are wrong...I am gonna ring bhabi now about you new adventure.;)

I am not surprised to see some champions claiming cancellation of mi35 and that's also through some retired PA officer. For haven sake give us s brake.

Most probably it's bringing engine parts for al khalid or t 80ud. Have we forgotten that Russia and Ukraine are not in good terms these days.
oye shush... I will share half-of my imports with you ;)

Agreed. All UFO's were hired by Indians so they can go to take the morning dump and this "inefficient" way was the only choice left for us

not an efficient way of transporting helicopter gunships

Imagine how difficult it must be to fly this thing.

MI-35 went into cold storage after Indian r@ndi rona even Russia offers to pay back but probably we are using same money for AK newer version license production and POF LOU for that already signed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Scar and J-10 via France could be better joke.
Time to remove this precious info, ml35 has been delivered

Last edited:
Our pilots are in Russia for training MIG 35 is pretty much on and soon we would get 4 of them. The Indian pressure is more of a myth created by some members here. With Russia issue is simple you are ready to pay than they ready to sell. And lot of things are happening and you would hear more news soon. Who ever you are talking to is telling your wrong. MI-35 is on and our pilots are being trained on that
Oh so its MIG 35 now after Su35?
Interesting isnt it?
The amount of choorh-ian on this thread is commendable.
:P

Back
Top Bottom