What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

It most likely flew in from Paris but picked up it's cargo from Ukraine and Turkmenistan.
Being a Saturday, can't make any calls but isn't PA interested in some Ukrainian tanks ... perhaps brought some over for trials.
acrdng to my source it was loaded from France but yeah could be tanks..

Actually i got the info about this flight even before it was loaded with the UNKNOWN cargo...But couldnt find out what the cargo is,all i could get was it is of some serious payload..
You keep looking regularly?

I thought the MRF performs full MRO for every aspect of Mirage? I mean, they would have closed the production lines for this ancient equipment ages ago????

Hey, is Thales a French company by any chance??? Don't we have some kind of radars on order from them?????
Again parts and engines still available for those who are operating and engines are although not in production but from storage and few cannibalized from older jets.

Flight Radar data, in and out movement of aircraft.
Yeah sometimes..but i was told about this flight by someone else and then i kept track of the flight..

Flight Radar data, in and out movement of aircraft.

Well, then I have no clue.
MI-35 went into cold storage after Indian r@ndi rona even Russia offers to pay back but probably we are using same money for AK newer version license production and POF LOU for that already signed.

May be some systems placed on OPLOT M in France. Because France has been selling us subsystems of Tanks for some time now
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Scar and J-10 via France could be better joke.

MI-35 went into cold storage after Indian r@ndi rona even Russia offers to pay back but probably we are using same money for AK newer version license production and POF LOU for that already signed.

You have a source for this?

I thought that the Mi-35 deal was well underway, with the newfound Russian support for Pakistan.

You have a source for this?

I thought that the Mi-35 deal was well underway, with the newfound Russian support for Pakistan.
I don't know but as per my source a senior retired P.A officer living very next to me told me about this few months back.

LOU recently signed even thread about that posted by someone on PDF.

And the person I am talking about was initially acted as a middle man in deal with MI-35.

Last edited:
The company that operates the An-124 does not always fly singular routes point to point, so it is possible that it picked up something from France to drop something off in Ukraine, pick something from there and stop in Turkmenistan for refueling, then head to Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Scar and J-10 via France could be better joke.
MI-35 is not cold storage we would get them soon

MI-35 is not cold storage we would get them soon
In dreams only.

Russian shows interest to sell SU or MIG 35 I forget the name but Pakistan proposes payments terms not accepted by Russia so even initials talks fails and after that Indian influence Russia and just for few MI-35 they can't risk Indian R@ndi rona so they offers to pay back full amount which we had paid but Pakistan wants to have some ties so they decided to use same money for different defense deal Russia agrees.
If we secure at least two squadrons of that jet deal we could have better positions to get anything from Russia but some retard don't think that way from PAF.

The company that operates the An-124 does not always fly singular routes point to point, so it is possible that it picked up something from France to drop something off in Ukraine, pick something from there and stop in Turkmenistan for refueling, then head to Pakistan.
Why they go to France first?

Back
Top Bottom