What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

In dreams only.

Russian shows interest to sell SU or MIG 35 I forget the name but Pakistan proposes payments terms not accepted by Russia so even initials talks fails and after that Indian influence Russia and just for few MI-35 they can't risk Indian R@ndi rona so they offers to pay back full amount which we had paid but Pakistan wants to have some ties so they decided to use same money for different defense deal Russia agrees.
If we secure at least two squadrons of that jet deal we could have better positions to get anything from Russia but some retard don't think that way from PAF.

Why they go to France first?
Our pilots are in Russia for training MIG 35 is pretty much on and soon we would get 4 of them. The Indian pressure is more of a myth created by some members here. With Russia issue is simple you are ready to pay than they ready to sell. And lot of things are happening and you would hear more news soon. Who ever you are talking to is telling your wrong. MI-35 is on and our pilots are being trained on that

Our pilots are in Russia for training MIG 35 is pretty much on and soon we would get 4 of them. The Indian pressure is more of a myth created by some members here. With Russia issue is simple you are ready to pay than they ready to sell. And lot of things are happening and you would hear more news soon. Who ever you are talking to is telling your wrong. MI-35 is on and our pilots are being trained on that
Bet me until unless Pakistan places big order our MI-35 will not be sent to Pakistan.

Mark my Word and bet me.

Guys your all wrong it's obviously a submarine that's being delivered

SUBHAN ALLAH

i can be Aster 30 :D :D air defence systems :D :D

Or could be this

Remember Pakistan was in talks with Thales to purchase air defence systems
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-may-acquire-air-defence-system-from-thales.465020/
maxresdefault.jpg

aby kehne mai kia Harj hai bhai, but if its stopping on Ukraine then its something, do we really expecting some generators ? :undecided:
or maybe something like spares for t 80 :p: humrey ghareeb nasseb main khushian kam hi likhi hain:(

keep it coming.it might carry the radar system which pakistan was negotiating with thales.

Not they will but this be
Done;
Can't you get it or what our pilots are already in the USSR for training on MI-35 and also AK-103 is pretty much back in the competition. And also expect some other major news from Russia soon

Bet me until unless Pakistan places big order our MI-35 will not be sent to Pakistan.

Mark my Word and bet me.
Every military purchase goes into small batches 4 r just starter will be follow up orders up to 20 .We will see more Russian procurement down the road since American hardware saga is ending completely for good .Pak is SCO full member now can buy Russian hardware without any issue .

Back
Top Bottom