What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

Ok i admit........
I imported 1000 Russian brides and asked them to come to Ukraine and arranged Antonov from there (So that my wife doesnt find out)

:lol::lol::lol: how could 78M long submarine fits in the cargo bay of 70M cargo jet Mr @Hassan Guy o_O:o:

:hitwall:

It was cut in two...
Will be welded back together ;)

Exactly! Then released into the Lahore canals from where it will travel to the sea :pakistan:

Bet me until unless Pakistan places big order our MI-35 will not be sent to Pakistan.

Mark my Word and bet me.

Everything was fine up to February; and seems that the Russians were hoping for more orders. What's changed?

Source:
https://sputniknews.com/world/201702151050693154-pakistan-russia-mi-35/

Exactly! Then released into the Lahore canals from where it will travel to the sea :pakistan:
they don't need to. its a flying submarine
Flying_sub.jpg

In dreams only.

Russian shows interest to sell SU or MIG 35 I forget the name but Pakistan proposes payments terms not accepted by Russia so even initials talks fails and after that Indian influence Russia and just for few MI-35 they can't risk Indian R@ndi rona so they offers to pay back full amount which we had paid but Pakistan wants to have some ties so they decided to use same money for different defense deal Russia agrees.
If we secure at least two squadrons of that jet deal we could have better positions to get anything from Russia but some retard don't think that way from PAF.

Why they go to France first?
This is very unlikely that after signing of contract and even getting the payment Russia backs out ..

It was cut in two...
Will be welded back together ;)

they don't need to. its a flying submarine
Flying_sub.jpg

Soon there will threads on this and you guys will be quoted source on this :p

Ok i admit........
I imported 1000 Russian brides and asked them to come to Ukraine and arranged Antonov from there (So that my wife doesnt find out)
You seem found of Russian killing beauty

Guys your all wrong it's obviously a submarine that's being delivered
No you are also wrong. This plane was loaded with an aircraft carrier

Interesting.

One thing we have been expecting from France is ToT for local repair of high temperature harnesses of RD-93. Just a wild guess.

Sir,
Turkmenbashi is not in France. Surely you mean Russia and /or Turkmenistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom