What's new

Anti war = Anti national?

are you high on something? you are not making sense at all

There are hundreds of insults against Hindus and Hinduism on this forum. Am I making threats against Pakistanis or rioting in the streets ?

If the BSF shoots down couple of hundred rioters the rest of them would not lift a finger even someone insults Islam. This is a case of local authorities coddling these ill-educated pigs (Sorry if I offended pigs)

Last edited:
People in India have a very natural tendency to mix together totally different issues having no connection whatsoever. JNU case was a perfect example of Media trail based upon second hand information that was in front of us. There is a reason why the court acquitted them free of charges.
Insulting religious deities that hurts the sentiments of a particular community is a punishable offense. I am not particularly aware of the incident and what were the comments made that got him into jail.
If he was merely stating facts which some Muslims finds provocative then it's a breach of the freedom of expression. All this depends on who is the ruling party in the said state. You can expect minority appeasement from the likes of Mamta, Mulayam and Lalu.

Peace and war do not comes together in a package. Europeans learned it the hard way with millions of death and you want us to repeat the same mistake.

Oh, so, the 16 year old boy Freedom of Speech, comes with RESTRICTIONS
but the JNU 30 year old "students" have complete Freedom of speech without any restrictions.

Got it. What you find offensive is only offensive & my FOS should be restricted BUT what I find as offensive does not matter since FOS take precedence.

CRYSTAL CLEAR my friend.

Peace and war do not comes together in a package. Europeans learned it the hard way with millions of death and you want us to repeat the same mistake.

Peace maybe just be a byproduct of War but there are ways around that if both parties are willing.

We will just go round and round in circles

what about partition ??

necessity for peace

There are hundreds of insults against Hindus and Hinduism on this forum. Am I making threats against Pakistanis or rioting in the streets ?

If the BSF shoots down couple of hundred rioters the rest of them would lift a finger even someone insults Islam.
This is a case of local authorities coddling these ill-educated pigs (Sorry if I offended pigs)
tell me one thing What Islam and riots have to do with This thread?

If the BSF shoots down couple of hundred rioters the rest of them would not lift a finger even someone insults Islam. This is a case of local authorities coddling these ill-educated pigs (Sorry if I offended pigs)

You are right Bro. These Pakistani and Fish monger Bangladeshi are the worst. We should handle them with iron fist. They are not normal people. They are taking advantage of our politeness. I just can't let them get away with this.

You are right Bro. These Pakistani and Fish monger Bangladeshi are the worst. We should handle them with iron fist. They are not normal people. They are taking advantage of our politeness. I just can't let them get away with this.
404 Error Balls not found

we are discussing the police handling of riots in West Bengal. they have nothing to do with the title of the thread
why are you telling me about riots in bengal i have no interest in Indians politics

404 Error Balls not found

why are you telling me about riots in bengal i have no interest in Indians politics

You responded with this comment
"there is difference B/w free speech and hate speech and you should learn that difference"

I could care less

Oh, so, the 16 year old boy Freedom of Speech, comes with RESTRICTIONS
but the JNU 30 year old "students" have complete Freedom of speech without any restrictions.

Got it. What you find offensive is only offensive & my FOS should be restricted BUT what I find as offensive does not matter since FOS take precedence.

CRYSTAL CLEAR my friend.
You don't get it, JNU and Bengal are not same incidents. Its not about your freedom of speech vs mine freedom of speech. The state should be open for criticism that's how it works in a open country.

FOS doesn't allows you to criticize religious deities which may cause communal tensions. However, As I have said that I am not particularly aware of what happened in Bengal so probably I shouldn't comment. It may very well be the case of oversensitive Mamta didi govt trying to appease the Muslim minorities of Bengal.

Peace maybe just be a byproduct of War but there are ways around that if both parties are willing.

We will just go round and round in circles
So you're willing to sacrifice millions for the sake of everlasting peace between those who are left. Just like the Europeans did.
There is a way around but Pakistan is not ready for it. Its only full Kashmir or war for now.

So you're willing to sacrifice millions for the sake of everlasting peace between those who are left. Just like the Europeans did.
There is a way around but Pakistan is not ready for it. Its only full Kashmir or war for now.

Yes.
Even for all the gold in the world Pakistan will not put Kashmiris below that.
It is who we are. Simply put.

Yes.
Even for all the gold in the world Pakistan will not put Kashmiris below that.
It is who we are. Simply put.
Well then you're no good businessmen.
Better culture and trade ties would have helped both the countries to solve the matter diplomatically but that's not going to happen thanks to your 'Kashmir first everything else later' policy.

We have a China to counter and we will raise our military capabilities accordingly while your army will try and match us with spending billions of dollars for no good reasons at all.

Well then you're no good businessmen.
Better culture and trade ties would have helped both the countries to solve the matter diplomatically but that's not going to happen thanks to your 'Kashmir first everything else later' policy.

We have a China to counter and we will raise our military capabilities accordingly while your army will try and match us with spending billions of dollars for no good reasons at all.

Pakistan doesn't need to match your billions. We need to be just clever.

And yes i am not a businessman and if you run a country like business you will end up like Greece.

Back
Top Bottom