What's new

Anti war = Anti national?

Wrong.
You are confusing Ramjas college case with JNU one.

The JNU case, forensics came back confirming the slogans. Case is still active and pending.

That is besides the point.
Why are these 30 years olds outside and a 16 year old in jail for same offense? No sense of balance from Indian seculars anymore?
Afaik Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid and Aniburn were all charged under sedition against the state. Its a none bailable offense, they all are freed now by the court.
Both were different cases but comes under the same violation of freedom of speech by the state.

no. of ppl thinking on religious lines >>>>>>>>>>>> no. of ppl thinking logically.
That's the sad reality of India at the moment.

And it will get worse before it gets better.

Let me make a side bet with you.

In 2019, you will not vote BJP.

Cheers, Doc
That depends on the promises fulfilled by this govt which will be scrutinized in 2019. There is no credible opposition against this govt and that will affect the 2019 elections as well.

That depends on the promises fulfilled by this govt which will be scrutinized in 2019. There is no credible opposition against this govt and that will affect the 2019 elections as well.

Ya thanks for that standard line.

Son.

Cheers, Doc

Ya thanks for that standard line.

Son.

Cheers, Doc
As much as you hate it but it's true. Name me one person who you think can do better the current leadership?
Lalu, Mulayam, Maya, left, Mamta, congress, Muslim far right??

As much as you hate it but it's true. Name me one person who you think can do better the current leadership?
Lalu, Mulayam, Maya, left, Mamta, congress, Muslim far right??

I wasn't debating with you. Just taking a side bet, with the little I know about you from your posts.

Baaki about options, you pick the best of whatever is not the worst.

And I am very clear in my mind which is the very worst.

Cheers, Doc

Afaik Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid and Aniburn were all charged under sedition against the state. Its a none bailable offense, they all are freed now by the court.
Both were different cases but comes under the same violation of freedom of speech by the state.

That's not the point I was making.

the So called secular liberals were up in arms over a bunch of 30 year old freeloaders being arrested for Treason - Their reason, FOS is absolute & there should be no restrictions. These people were debating everywhere that BJP is stifling free speech etc etc..
These same set of double standard buffoons are absent when West Bengal govt arrests a 16 year old boy for the same reason.

I am not talking about the law. I am talking about the duplicity of so called secular liberals, who cry wolf when it is CONVINIENT to them and totally close their eyes when a young boy is being put behind bars.

My problem is with the DUPLICITY.

Saner minds shall prevail if Media is ignored. So, ignore. Ours and yours both.

I wasn't debating with you. Just taking a side bet, with the little I know about you from your posts.

Baaki about options, you pick the best of whatever is not the worst.

And I am very clear in my mind which is the very worst.

Cheers, Doc
In that case doc, your views in my humble opinion has changed quite considerably in the last few years.
Every option we've got is worse then the other.
That's not the point I was making.

the So called secular liberals were up in arms over a bunch of 30 year old freeloaders being arrested for Treason - Their reason, FOS is absolute & there should be no restrictions. These people were debating everywhere that BJP is stifling free speech etc etc..
These same set of double standard buffoons are absent when West Bengal govt arrests a 16 year old boy for the same reason.

I am not talking about the law. I am talking about the duplicity of so called secular liberals, who cry wolf when it is CONVINIENT to them and totally close their eyes when a young boy is being put behind bars.

My problem is with the DUPLICITY.
Everyone has their own political agenda to fulfill. Doesn't matter if its left, right or even the 'centrist' congress.

Back
Top Bottom