What's new

Anti war = Anti national?

Pakistan doesn't need to match your billions. We need to be just clever.
Cleverness never wins you war, arms and ammunition does.
And yes i am not a businessman and if you run a country like business you will end up like Greece.
Or you can be "clever" here and end up like United States or China.

Cleverness never wins you war, arms and ammunition does.

Or you can be "clever" here and end up like United States or China.

When war comes we can talk about this.

And still a no

What guarantees you that when a war comes you and me will still be here to talk about this.

As you wish bro.

We can talk it out over a cigarette break on the battlefield...... better ?

What guarantees you that when a war comes you and me will still be here to talk about this.

As you wish bro.

It is a stalemate man. What can i say?

You don't get it, JNU and Bengal are not same incidents. Its not about your freedom of speech vs mine freedom of speech. The state should be open for criticism that's how it works in a open country.

FOS doesn't allows you to criticize religious deities which may cause communal tensions. However, As I have said that I am not particularly aware of what happened in Bengal so probably I shouldn't comment. It may very well be the case of oversensitive Mamta didi govt trying to appease the Muslim minorities of Bengal.

So you're willing to sacrifice millions for the sake of everlasting peace between those who are left. Just like the Europeans did.
There is a way around but Pakistan is not ready for it. Its only full Kashmir or war for now.

DUDE...

READ THIS AGAIN.....

A 16 YEAR OLD BOY WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR FACE BOOK POST.

Stop preaching they are NOT the same. For me what JNU people did is a million times worse. It's all matter of perspective and who is more offended by what.

We can talk it out over a cigarette break on the battlefield...... better ?
I don't think you're allowed to have a cigarette with your enemy on a break in the battlefield but sure why not....you can bring your famous muree beer and I will bring classic Indian kingfisher green. You do drink beer don't you?
DUDE...

READ THIS AGAIN.....

A 16 YEAR OLD BOY WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR FACE BOOK POST.

Stop preaching they are NOT the same. For me what JNU people did is a million times worse. It's all matter of perspective and who is more offended by what.
A sixteen year boy cannot be put behind bars. He is most likely in a baal sudhar grah.

I am offended by the systematic killing of freedom of expression that pretty much happened in both the cases.

I don't think you're allowed to have a cigarette with your enemy on a break in the battlefield but sure why not....you can bring your famous muree beer and I will bring classic Indian kingfisher green. You do drink beer don't you?

A sixteen year boy cannot be put behind bars. He is most likely in a baal sudhar grah.

I am offended by the systematic killing of freedom of expression that pretty much happened in both the cases.

It's a deal.

NOPE..
For 4 weeks he was in Jail.
Hindu samiti of Bengal fought in courts and proved he is a minor, after which court ordered WB govt to shift him to baal sudhar grah.

Google & come back.

HE WAS BEHIND BARS FOR A MONTH, that's the FOS that goes around in India.

Do you know how many days JNU guys was behind bars and how potent everyone supported them?
WHERE WAS THE SUPPORT FOR THIS 16 YEAR OLD BOY, WHEN HE WAS BEHIND BARS?

IN FACT, WHY IS A 16 YEAR OLD even IN a BAAL SUDHAR GRAH FOR FB POST?

NOPE..
For 4 weeks he was in Jail.
Hindu samiti of Bengal fought in courts and proved he is a minor, after which court ordered WB govt to shift him to baal sudhar grah.

Google & come back.

HE WAS BEHIND BARS FOR A MONTH, that's the FOS that goes around in India.

Do you know how many days JNU guys was behind bars and how potent everyone supported them?
WHERE WAS THE SUPPORT FOR THIS 16 YEAR OLD BOY, WHEN HE WAS BEHIND BARS?

IN FACT, WHY IS A 16 YEAR OLD even IN a BAAL SUDHAR GRAH FOR FB POST?
That is clearly the fault of state govt. How come a minor was jailed without the approval of court.

I would still say that both the cases are different but the reactions from the govt(state and center) in the respective cases were pretty much the same.

That is clearly the fault of state govt. How come a minor was jailed without the approval of court.

I would still say that both the cases are different but the reactions from the govt(state and center) in the respective cases were pretty much the same.

Both cases are absolutely different but not in the way you want to project it.

In one case a 16 year old boy is still JAILED for a Face book post.
In the case you are mentioning bunch of 30 year olds were arrested for openly asking for breaking up of India.

any rational human being can easily point which among the 2 is worse and what should be the logical & reasonable action for each of the scenario. Bottom line, the 30 year old people who shouted against the country are roaming around free where as the 16 year old boy who shared a FB book is behind bars because of OBVIOUS reasons.

That my friend is Indian FOS, FOE and secularism for you my friend.

Both cases are absolutely different but not in the way you want to project it.

In one case a 16 year old boy is still JAILED for a Face book post.
In the case you are mentioning bunch of 30 year olds were arrested for openly asking for breaking up of India.

any rational human being can easily point which among the 2 is worse and what should be the logical & reasonable action for each of the scenario. Bottom line, the 30 year old people who shouted against the country are roaming around free where as the 16 year old boy who shared a FB book is behind bars because of OBVIOUS reasons.

That my friend is Indian FOS, FOE and secularism for you my friend.
:lol: Nobody asked for break up of India my friend.
The boy shouldn't have been in jail that the fault of state govt but his freedom of speech depends upon what he said. Minor or not one cannot simply make derogatory remarks against religious deities hurting the sentiments of a particular community. What exactly did this boy said ??

:lol: Nobody asked for break up of India my friend.
The boy shouldn't have been in jail that the fault of state govt but his freedom of speech depends upon what he said. Minor or not one cannot simply make derogatory remarks against religious deities hurting the sentiments of a particular community. What exactly did this boy said ??

Boy said a mosque is actually a temple.

And the JNU guys did ask for break up of India. Don't try to conflate the issues. In JNU the evening the anti-national slogans were shouted. There is no use debating this point since the forensic reports suggest the same.

Let me know since when did questioning religion is a greater offence to seeking destruction of country? I care naught for religion but my nation. Bottom line is that. I get infinitely more offended when a bunch of free loading 30 year olds "students" take pot shots at deaths of 23 year old soldier.

Your claim that derogatory remarks against religious duties can not go hand in hand with FOS or FOS.
Either agree for reasonable restrictions - in which case JNU walas should be in jail
OR
Say full FOE or FOS - in which case you should go to Bengal and protest against arrest of 16 year old.
BUT
Don't play both sides as and when convenient to you.

Boy said a mosque is actually a temple.

And the JNU guys did ask for break up of India. Don't try to conflate the issues. In JNU the evening the anti-national slogans were shouted. There is no use debating this point since the forensic reports suggest the same.

Let me know since when did questioning religion is a greater offence to seeking destruction of country? I care naught for religion but my nation. Bottom line is that. I get infinitely more offended when a bunch of free loading 30 year olds "students" take pot shots at deaths of 23 year old soldier.

Your claim that derogatory remarks against religious duties can not go hand in hand with FOS or FOS.
Either agree for reasonable restrictions - in which case JNU walas should be in jail
OR
Say full FOE or FOS - in which case you should go to Bengal and protest against arrest of 16 year old.
BUT
Don't play both sides as and when convenient to you.
I am choosing neither side over the other.
JNU students didn't shouted Anti-India slogans, those who raised such slogans were not from the university and some videos were even doctored. That's the reason why court acquitted them.

If the boy indeed only said as per what you are telling me then putting him in jail is a breech of freedom of speech. It should be challenged in court.

Expressing oneself is a allowed under FOS unless it doesn't hurts someone's sentiment. Merely a statement made by that boy is his freedom of expression but so is criticising the current govt/system in India.

JNU students didn't shouted Anti-India slogans, those who raised such slogans were not from the university and some videos were even doctored. That's the reason why court acquitted them.

Wrong.
You are confusing Ramjas college case with JNU one.

The JNU case, forensics came back confirming the slogans. Case is still active and pending.

That is besides the point.
Why are these 30 years olds outside and a 16 year old in jail for same offense? No sense of balance from Indian seculars anymore?

BJP are mostly likely to win the elections next time and Modi will get a second term but not because people wants a fascist as our PM. He promises development of India and people believes in his promises, that's why he was voted PM in the first place.
Aggression is not the policy of our govt. It is replying Pakistan or Pak army in the same tune. That's pretty much it.
I am sorry to say but Pak army has always been this aggressive to us since forever. We are only now replying in the same tune and you people are calling as aggressive posturing.
no. of ppl thinking on religious lines >>>>>>>>>>>> no. of ppl thinking logically.

Back
Top Bottom