What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

1704724-haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

The main culprits in this are those organisations and nations who hijacked islam for their political struggle.This created a bad impression of islam all over the world.If i.r.a bombs some place no one bothers about their religion but only about their cause.If some member of al quida(or any other organisations whose name itself is related to islam) blows up shouting "allahu akber",attention shift to islam.Look at how they name their organisation something islamic,how they term their fight as "for islam",how their supporters all over internet bring islam and quotes from quran and sunnah!I have seen pics of dozens of protests by radical muslim organisations in uk holding placards "islam will take over","queen and pm are enemies of islam","west,you will pay","death to enemies of islam"...These people are responsible for creating islamophobia.

Actually is it All religions hating Islam or Islam hating all other religions..?

I get confused by it very often...

it is not because you repeat 100 times the same lie that it becomes a truth
i think thats a speciallity of your country .....? does ruling a 1000 years on hindus & rivers of mohabbat flowing in pre 1970 bangladesh means anything to you kindly do respond thanks

i think thats a speciallity of your country .....? does ruling a 1000 years on hindus & rivers of mohabbat flowing in pre 1970 bangladesh means anything to you kindly do respond thanks
you can insult my country or my religion: it doesn't make you look smarter lol

HOw dare you !!!! Last time someone said that Islamic Jihad killed 300 million people and now you are saying 270 million? OMG , how dare you to take away the credit of 30 million people killed by Jihad? :disagree: (sarcasm)

On a serious note : Are you a Christian? lol Because only Christians are the ones that are so damn insecure about Islam..Some of them even couldn't forget the destruction, of one of the two arms of Christianity,at the hands of Islam in 7th century ! Look,your numbers are more bullshittier than your brain so please stop this baseless propaganda of yours ! If you are gonna talk like this then there is NO religion in human history that has killed more people than Christianity did... So please don't be a brainwashed lunatic ....Welcome to planet earth !

Whats there to dare, i was mentioning the massacres done by the muslim barbaric hordes in the distant past. Figures are a rough estimate. And talking of brainwashed, do u think anyone brainwashes people more than islam does.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

It is actually 2700 million, you are missing a zero.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Islam might be knocking on your door tonight !!

Yeah i'll be afraid, thanks for the warning.

i beg your pardon seneor but i dint in my wildest of imaginations...thanks
can i ask you one question : it is nothing of unrespect or something like that. just i am curious:
why you use the word "seneor"? is it an indian word?

can i ask you one question : it is nothing of unrespect or something like that. just i am curious:
why you use the word "seneor"? is it an indian word?
no sir i work in resturant line & here it is nesecarry to adress like that and seneor means any person who has more expereance than you have my opologies if you think its offensiv...ps ..are you from Bangladesh & kindly explain how i insulted your country or your religion....!

no sir i work in resturant line & here it is nesecarry to adress like that and seneor means any person who has more expereance than you have my opologies if you think its offencive
no don't worry. thank you for your explanation. i only hear from people from spain. spain is very near from toulouse, where i live.
that's why i was surprised.

Actually is it All religions hating Islam or Islam hating all other religions..?

I get confused by it very often...

Actually Muslims call others Kaffers - others dont.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Actual spelling is senior....

Actually Muslims call others Kaffers - others dont.
i don't . so does it mean i am not muslim?

it seems you didn't learn so much about religions of the books: all of our religions contain some part that are not so tolerant to the other. all of them.

Back
Top Bottom