What's new

ANP terrorist attack SAMA tv

we can't do what you suggest because if the government does that you will call it "operation" against MQM or ANP!! so only peaceful way is to de-weaponise! I KNOW MQM LIKES KILLING BUT KILLING NEVER SOLVES anything!!!

Okay lets go with de-weaponisation... give me a break, aren't you speaking what MQM says.... they have even tabled bill for that in NA...

Can you tell me that how can we de weaponize the city? this is what I always MQM people...

Okay lets go with de-weaponisation... give me a break, aren't you speaking what MQM says.... they have even tabled bill for that in NA...

Can you tell me that how can we de weaponize the city? this is what I always MQM people...

you can de-weapoize a city by making anyone found with a gun to 10 years in jail!

you can de-weapoize a city by making anyone found with a gun to 10 years in jail!

Oooh bhai, wake up... our judicial system is bless for all.... the killers who get caught red handed, managed to get free easily. You know the punishment for killing.. 10 years is nothing for that...

Back
Top Bottom