What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are equal in proportion if you ask me. We should also take into account how Western countries have invaded and destroyed many nations in the ME. Many refugees were also created through unnecessary wars.

Economic migrants will always exist. You can control this flow of people.
How are they equal in portion? How many Westerner attacks on Muslims have you heard about vs how many Muslim radical attacks in Western cities? How do you even compare them?

Of course. But what they don't tell you is Indians, Africans, native English ahve all been caught in such vile behaviour. They have now weaponized paedophilia against Pakistani's. And nobody dare question it lest they be accused of being soft on padeophiles.

true i know the stories. some of them framing.

How are they equal in portion? How many Westerner attacks on Muslims have you heard about vs how many Muslim radical attacks in Western cities? How do you even compare them?
umh countless invasions, millions dead, trillions in economic losses for invaded countries ...

The problem is though,that radicals and hardcore conservatives,give that community a bad name.

You know what I'm talking about:

View attachment 842555View attachment 842555
View attachment 842554

View attachment 842555

View attachment 842556

The British are stupid to allow such people to still live in their country. And the Pakistani community in Britain should completely disown them. I've seen a video where Pakistanis were brawling with such buffoons in the streets,when these idiots were protesting and shouting "Pakistan kuffar State!" opposite Pakistani shops and restaurants. It wasn't my community,but I felt happy for those uncles who kicked the asses of apes like the ones above.

are you fuking that easily manipulated these are paid mi6 schills. all printed banners nicely done by mi6. of course some are suckered into it. you wont see this up north becuase everybody knows whos who and can do background check.

I hear in the UK, Gypsies commit crimes while pretending to be Pakistanis too.
gypsies are disgusting people but love to claim they are from northwest India basically Pakistan - we need to give a statement that they got nothing to do with us
selling babies for fast food...
but by god that Nasir khan guy looks like a stereotypical gypsy :sad:

Hahahah ....your a funny guy. Your comments always leave a smirk on my face. And I have become religious after I saw Ertugrul's wife. If this is what true Muslimas look like I want piece of that bleep bleep as well.

Now I just got to grow a beard, utter Arabic gibberish in every sentance and take puffs on weed.

hey you forgot circumcision too with raw blade.

A- Put them in Jail, even we on this forum have a complaint about leniency on genuinely crazy people
B- why is it that only our crazy people are highlighted, you know in diverse societies we have all kinds of crazy groups doing crazy stuff
but it seems only we get singled out
Because unfortunately it's the worst that come here and a few good hard-working people. The problem is this sausagefest.

Some memes said it well:

12495071_960733770712745_1056667165824525177_n.jpg

islamic invasion of europe.jpg

Then you have the ungrateful "refugees"

untitled.png
refugees.jpg

refugees2.jpg

I compare them by various invasions that took place in predominantly non-Western nations. It is a two way street. When Bush began his crusade against Islamic nations he should have known what was coming next.

The problem is though,that radicals and hardcore conservatives,give that community a bad name.
That is true but you might be aware that i am uber secularist and I cabn tell you the British state since 1980s has actively cultivated this retaded Islamists strain in our communties. On the other hand secularists like me have been pushed to the fringes. All because they though this dirty bunch could be used in the geo-political games they play.

It always amazed me back 1980s that UK actually gave aslyum to all manner of scumbags who were on the run from Saddam Hussain or from Egypt. Many of these guys were hardcore Islamis which is why they ran away from Iraq etc. In UK this bunch found willing flock in young disilioned Pakistani's often suffering from severe identity issues or having inferiorty complex. I saw first hand young Pakistan lap up this dream of ummah and great Islam la la la.

Dear,

Pakistan's reputation in Turkey have taken a hit?

My view is that some Turks are easy to anger and they don't give other party a chance to explain even if it is sympathetic to Turks.

Most unfortunate.
Hello Brother,

It is clear that Pakistan's reputation in the Turkish public is targeted. You can understand this by the fact that some operative social media accounts always add the Pakistan to their hashtags even when there is a problem with a Syrian or Afghan.

Unfortunately, this is not a one-dimensional problem. The issue has a connection both in terms of internal dynamics and in the context of external cyclical events and international relations. For this reason, there are multiple sectors trying to instrumentalize this agenda and manipulate it around their own interests and purposes.

At the moment, the only issue that the people of Pakistan can support us in these isolated incidents is that the Pakistani public reacted at least as much as the Turkish public opinion on some perversions that caused public outrage. Thus, you can be our main pillar while we fight against such PSYOPs in our own internal public opinion.

As for your question, Turks are actually very patient in general. However, as patience increases, so does the energy that will emerge when the threshold is crossed. This should actually explain the motivation behind such psychological operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom