What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not the end of the world. I would wait until the dust settles and enjoy my life.
It all depends on media nd if this is propagandized. I remember back in 1980s every week some city in UK would get blown up by Irish terrorists. Yet there was muted reaction against the Irish people. The refrain was 'you can't blame that on all Irish; or 'there is good and bad everywhere'. In the end 5,000 people died in the four decade of Irish terroris - even the Queens uncle was blown up by IRA.

Comes 2000s and some retarded Pakistani blew himself up killing couple of people. 20 years later the Pakistani community in UK still cariies the scar of being called 'terrorist scum'.

It all depends on reactio. If it is tempered and proportionte or takes form of frenzy with oil being poured by certain quarters. Time will tell but I am pessimistic. Indians will dive into this like a Japanese Kamakaze dive bomber to rake up mud as much as possible because it used to annoy them that Pakistan had such a positive impression in Turkey.

I can cite various examples where non-Western people are killed in various hate crimes.
Yes,yet most of these examples are rare and few. While these have become a problem for society. And if you compare radical islamist terror attacks in European countries like France,Britain,Germany,Austria and elsewhere with random terror attacks of white supremacist radicals on Muslims or other religions,you'll find them disanalogous.

Unfortunately,most of the worst people of Muslim countries are allowed to come and settle in Europe and due to this "politically correct" society,they feel they can do anything they want. Decades ago,there was order and common sense. Now it's all leftist and liberal politics. While in Saudi Arabia,ones hand would have been chopped for example,in Europe he would have leftist parties and NGOs portraying him as a hero and victim of the system,accusing anyone who says there should be a stop to illegal immigration,as a racist.

It all depends on media nd if this is propagandized. I remember back in 1980s every week some city in UK would get blown up by Irish terrorists. Yet there was muted reaction against the Irish people. The refrain was 'you can't blame that on all Irish; or 'there is good and bad everywhere'. In the end 5,000 people died in the four decade of Irish terroris - even the Queens uncle was blown up by IRA.

Comes 2000s and some retarded Pakistani blew himself up killing couple of people. 20 years later the Pakistani community in UK still cariies the scar of being called 'terrorist scum'.

It all depends on reactio. If it is tempered and proportionte or takes form of frenzy with oil being poured by certain quarters. Time will tell but I am pessimistic. Indians will dive into this like a Japanese Kamakaze dive bomber to rake up mud as much as possible because it used to annoy them that Pakistan had such a positive impression in Turkey.

What about the Rotherham grooming gang incident? The right-wingers are still drooling over it.

What about the Rotherham grooming gang incident? The right-wingers are still drooling over it.
Of course. But what they don't tell you is Indians, Africans, native English ahve all been caught in such vile behaviour. They have now weaponized paedophilia against Pakistani's. And nobody dare question it lest they be accused of being soft on padeophiles.

Yes,yet most of these examples are rare and few. While these have become a problem for society. And if you compare radical islamist terror attacks in European countries like France,Britain,Germany,Austria and elsewhere with random terror attacks of white supremacist radicals on Muslims or other religions,you'll find them disanalogous.

Unfortunately,most of the worst people of Muslim countries are allowed to come and settle in Europe and due to this "politically correct" society,they feel they can do anything they want. Decades ago,there was order and common sense. Now it's all leftist and liberal politics. While in Saudi Arabia,ones hand would have been chopped for example,in Europe he would have leftist parties and NGOs portraying him as a hero and victim of the system,accusing anyone who says there should be a stop to illegal immigration,as a racist.

They are equal in proportion if you ask me. We should also take into account how Western countries have invaded and destroyed many nations in the ME. Many refugees were also created through unnecessary wars.

Economic migrants will always exist. You can control this flow of people.

Punjabi have some weird obsession with UK (and Canada). They think it is their life goal to immigrate to either of the two countries and think their life goal to immigrate and settle in UK using dubious methods one of which is concocting false claims of persecution from Indian govt and get refugee status

Ok then. So they are basically poor Indian economic migrants looking for a better life. And I understand that, we would do the same as them if we were living in slums and poverty. Coming to Pakistanis in turkey , guessing doing same. Not difficult to see that.

They are equal in proportion if you ask me. We should also take into account how Western countries have invaded and destroyed many of the nations in the ME. Many refugees were also created through unnecessary wars.
our country is a refuge for refugees the world over- Africans, afghan, tajiks, rohingyas and migrants from Bengal
I get an excuse for ME but we are a destination not an escape zone- our people need education and movies about the dangers of illegal migration to calm down their obsession

The problem is though,that radicals and hardcore conservatives,give that community a bad name.

You know what I'm talking about:

1385742821-muslims-protest-at-angola-embassy-london_3371502.jpg

1390584582-followers-of-radical-islamist-anjem-chaudry-protesting-in-london_3746169.jpg

brit.jpg

The British are stupid to allow such people to still live in their country. And the Pakistani community in Britain should completely disown them. I've seen a video where Pakistanis were brawling with such buffoons in the streets,when these idiots were protesting and shouting "Pakistan kuffar State!" opposite Pakistani shops and restaurants. It wasn't my community,but I felt happy for those uncles who kicked the asses of apes like the ones above.

I have no doubt that this is getting support from a X country's field staff, but my guess is not India. Because the issue is not just about Pakistan; There is a showdown with the joint cluster of Turkey and Pakistan.
Dear,

Pakistan's reputation in Turkey have taken a hit?

My view is that some Turks are easy to anger and they don't give other party a chance to explain even if it is sympathetic to Turks.

Most unfortunate.

The problem is though,that radicals and hardcore conservatives,give that community a bad name.

View attachment 842555View attachment 842555
View attachment 842554

View attachment 842555

View attachment 842556

The British are stupid to allow such people to still live in their country. And the Pakistani community in Britain should completely disown them. I've seen a video where Pakistanis were brawling with such buffoons in the streets when these idiots were protesting and shouting "Pakistan kuffar State!" opposite Pakistani shops and restaurants. It wasn't my community, but I felt happy for those uncles who kicked the asses of apes like the ones above.
A- Put them in Jail, even we on this forum have a complaint about leniency on genuinely crazy people
B- why is it that only our crazy people are highlighted, you know in diverse societies we have all kinds of crazy groups doing crazy stuff
but it seems only we get singled out

when did you become religious? looking for imigration to turkey to join ertgrul?
sarcasm

View attachment 842555View attachment 842555
View attachment 842554

View attachment 842555

View attachment 842556

The British are stupid to allow such people to still live in their country. And the Pakistani community in Britain should completely disown them. I've seen a video where Pakistanis were brawling with such buffoons in the streets,when these idiots were protesting and shouting "Pakistan kuffar State!" opposite Pakistani shops and restaurants. It wasn't my community,but I felt happy for those uncles who kicked the asses of apes like the ones above.

We reject such people. Had that not been the case these nutjobs would have had a sizeable number. Do remember that such nutjobs garner some level of sympathy when Western countries invade other countries.

Such nutjobs also exist among local populace in Western countries. They run around with placards coveying various messages.

One Turkish woman defends this harrasser as "funny" while calling Arabs "perverts".

And a Turkish man saying that "he's just having fun" while insulting refugees.

That’s the root of the issue. It’s obvious Turkish people are becoming more racist. Or already have been but it’s coming to the surface now. My wife wanted me to take her to Istanbul, but I will never see Turkey in my life time. I refuse to ever step foot in Turkey.

Again I have not said anything negative about Turks or Turkey, but anyone with a bit of self respect would back off.

when did you become religious? looking for imigration to turkey to join ertgrul?
Hahahah ....your a funny guy. Your comments always leave a smirk on my face. And I have become religious after I saw Ertugrul's wife. If this is what true Muslimas look like I want piece of that bleep bleep as well.

Now I just got to grow a beard, utter Arabic gibberish in every sentance and take puffs on weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom