What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turks should control racist sentiments. The people of Pakistan have always respected Turkey. A few bad apples doesn't mean that all Pakistanis are creeps that take pictures of Turkish women. The hatred that certain Turks are displaying against Pakistanis is also getting noticed.

There is not a single Pakistani in their right mind who would condone the acts of these pathetic fools.
I don’t care about all those details what matters is immigrants are entering the country in uncontrolled manner is unacceptable this has to be solved. Only Syrians should be allowed to stay until they can be resettled in safe zones other immigrants can not stay.

I don’t care about all those details what matters is immigrants are entering the country in uncontrolled manner is unacceptable this has to be solved. Only Syrians should be allowed to stay until they can be resettled in safe zones other immigrants can not stay.

Who is stopping you from removing those illegal immigrants? Do your job without generalizing against a whole nation. Those details might not matter to you, but they do to us. When your countrymen use derogatory and racist comments against Pakistanis you should expect some reaction.

The Turks should control racist sentiments. The people of Pakistan have always respected Turkey. A few bad apples doesn't mean that all Pakistanis are creeps that take pictures of Turkish women. The hatred that certain Turks are displaying against Pakistanis is also getting noticed.

There is not a single Pakistani in their right mind who would condone the acts of these pathetic fools.
What i mean is even is these Pakistani and Afgan immigrants behaved themselves they are still there illegally. You can’t just enter any country in illegal way it is not sustainable.

What i mean is even is these Pakistani and Afgan immigrants behaved themselves they are still there illegally. You can’t just enter any country in illegal way it is not sustainable.

We already agreed on that part. The Turks should also tone down their racist remarks. These Pakistani/Afghan refugees might be illegal, but they are still human beings. Some might not behave accordingly and everyone condemns such behaviour. You cannot make generalizing, condescending and hateful remarks against a whole set of people.

Who is stopping you from removing those illegal immigrants? Do your job without generalizing against a whole nation. Those details might not matter to you, but they do to us.
Those details are really taking place you want me to ignore and act as if nothing happend? Why don’t you tell your governemnt to handle his own citizens and tell your countrymen to behave themselves

Can I get subtitles?
Screenshot_2022-05-09 Google Translate.png
Screenshot_2022-05-09 Google Translate(1).png

Screenshot_2022-05-09 Google Translate(2).png

On the last comment,I have to agree because the same happens with many Afghans,Pakistanis and North African Arabs(mainly Algerians,Tunisians and Moroccans)in Greece and some central and northern European countries. They act as if they are free to grab any woman or do whatever they want without punishment.

We already agreed on that part. The Turks should also tone down their racist remarks. They might be illegal, but they are still human beings. Some might not behave accordingly and everyone condemns this behaviour.
In what way do you expect from us to tone their racist remarks down. We are talking about a fraction that’s 50% of society. They even insult the departed mother of the President. At one point you can’t discuss anymore if you pass this line there will be violence and we dont want a civilwar. So in order to keep order our government must solve this immigrant problem.

These Pakistani/Afghan refugees might be illegal, but they are still human beings.
What are they refugees of? They've travelled half the world away to be called "refugees"? They are illegal immigrants.

Yes,they are human beings,single men,they are sausagefest that disrespects the laws and culture of the place they are at.

Some might not behave accordingly and everyone condemns this behaviour.
Not behaving accordingly is an understatement. When 2 Afghans stab a man trying to take his wife to the hospital to give birth,just for a camera,that's a brutal crime. When 3 Pakistanis gangrape a pregnant woman after she asked help trying to escape an Afghan,that's a brutal inhuman crime. When they smash chapels and disrespect locals,they stop being refugees or immigrants,they become a burden.

I agree with @SilentEagle on this matter. There are boundaries.

Those details are really taking place you want me to ignore and act as if nothing happend? Why don’t you tell your governemnt to handle his own citizens and tell your countrymen to behave themselves

When did I tell you to ignore the facts? I already told you that Turkey must remove the illegal refugees.

1. The Pakistani government isn't my government. It is an imported government.
2. I am not responsible for the behaviour of people I don't even know. You label them as Pakistanis, but to me these people are universal rascals. Such nasty people exist in all societies.

Do you think Turkish women are the first kind that got filmed and shared on social media? The internet is filled with such creeps belonging to all nationalities and countries. Heck, there are Turkish people who film their own women and put them on various sites. You know this too. There are Pakistanis who film their own women and share it with the rest of the world. The act is reprehensible and needs to be condemned. There is no need for Turks to become Twitter warriors and start a war against Pakistan.

Last edited:
Conservatives/nationalist of Turkiye can’t start a civilwar against opposition groups for some pakistani and afgan immigrants. This is a matter of national securtiy. And yes we oppose those racists but apart from their racist remarks they do have very strong arguments and those illegals taking pictures of women on the streets are not helpfull for our cause either.

These rascals don't respect their own women. Women are harassed by such disgusting maniacs. Unfortunately, they are also misbehaving in other nations now.

What I have an issue with is not only these stalkers, but Turkish vitriol against the Pakistani people. There shouldn't be generalisation. Not all Pakistanis behave in such a way. I understand that Turkey is reeling from refugee crisis.
I gave this absurd example to create empathy. Maybe some infuriating videos are agency products that are paid for, but it is an example of great stupidity for such unruly perverts to show such behavior in society while social allergy is rising so fast. It is a very shallow point of view to try to manipulate ao trying to explain the anger of the masses, who are angry with the behavior of these idiots, with the psychology or sociology of being/ wannabe European.

The state and nation of Pakistan has a special place in the hearts of the majority of the Turkish people. Anyone who has lived in Turkey certain time and has visited different regions can see this. They have never been lumped together with Syrians. But this particular bond is currently being eroded by someones.

However, although Afghans and Pakistanis have been in our country for years, the issue of irregular migration and illegal immigrants in the country has been inexplicably instrumentalized for the last month to create a social allergy against the Pakistani nation.

I shared a few content in the other topic, it is obvious that some of the campaigns are agency productions. An example is the Pakistani twitter account declaring armed jihad in Antalya(Turkey's busiest tourism destination and chimneyless factory). A paid troll who probably doesn't even speak any Pakistani vernacular.

I don't want to repeat what I wrote in the other thread here. What I want to say briefly is that the friends here should take into account Turkey's internal dynamics and the field of political struggle, instead of looking at this issue from one dimension (from the perspective of Pakistan). This side of the matter is mostly our own issue and we are fighting against it. A similar provocation had been made in Hatay before, and it was revealed that the relevant social media accounts belonged to a PKK member living in Switzerland. Likewise, it turned out that the video, which was served as the masses Afghanis and Pakistanis crossing the border, was not shot in Turkey and not recently.

The other issue is that especially why Pakistan's embassy and related missions are not helping us instead of being spectators. First and foremost, the fact that every Afghan illegal immigrant has a fake Pakistani passport is one of the issues that do the most damage to Pakistan's image. The second issue is that they carry out active social campaigns against these social media PSYOPs and take an active role in perception management.

I believe that this issue will be removed from the agenda in a short time. Because the Pakistani part of the issue seems to be 90% artificial and agency work. However, there are great lessons to be learned from this process.

Conservatives/nationalist of Turkiye can’t start a civilwar against opposition groups for some pakistani and afgan immigrants. This is a matter of national securtiy. And yes we oppose those racists but apart from their racist remarks they do have very strong arguments and those illegals taking pictures of women on the streets are not helpfull for our cause either.
I gotta agree with the Eagle here.

In what way do you expect from us to tone their racist remarks down. We are talking about a fraction that’s 50% of society. They even insult the departed mother of the President. At one point you can’t discuss anymore if you pass this line there will be violence and we dont want a civilwar. So in order to keep order our government must solve this immigrant problem.

I just bought a house in Turkey and I will be selling it very soon so that I don't have to face the wrath of mighty Turks. They might see me as another invading Pakistani freak LOL

On a more serious note, the Turks should have removed illegal refugees a long while ago. Whether they are Pakistanis or Afghans is irrelivant.

Everybody calm down. We are all Muslims. Islam does not allow this. We are one ummah. Nations and nationalism is haram in Islam.

LOL I love it how you jumped in with the sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom