What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our people need to stop simping for others and wanting their approval.
We respect those who respect us.
Stop simping and larping over people. You’ll be respected if you respect your self first.

This should be a general advice. There's a global hierarchy of nations, based mostly on economic indicators but also has racial connotations. Among Muslims, there's an unspoken racial hierarchy where South Asian Muslims come last after sub-saharan african muslims. It's extremely cringe when my countrymen simp for Turks, Iranians etc on social media (though of course to a much lesser extent vs Pak). We all need to get rid of this "phull sapport saar" mentality and think on our own terms and progress economically.

The Turks can try to be same as Europeans, the fact of the matter is, European Union will never integrate Turkey as its member, Pakistanis need to understand Turkey is a lot more secular than watching dramas such as Ertugral and need to respect thier values.

The Euros only accept their own. But yet you still see delusional posts from some Turkish social media users “they look like us, drink like us, eat like us” etc. No they don’t and they will tell you that at the top of their voices.

There’s no convincing these people. Who cares ,if they’re not bright enough to understand the simple law of probability on where Turkey is more valued and accepted, the Muslim world and Asia in general, or Europe, it’s of course the Muslim world and Asia.

Again the embassy should round up these idiots and send them packing. Why on earth should Turkey put up with such dregs from Pakistani society.

Last edited:
thats they are humiliated today by west constantly.
armenian genecide recognition blackmails, european union blackmails, human rights blackmail, economy sabotaged, flotilla humiliation.

I know all of that. We also have a commie following in Pakistan that is humiliated on an hourly basis. They never learn or do they?

In this world it is all about interests. Did you take a note how engaged the Americans and Europeans are at the moment with Erdogan? It is cringeworthy. These are the same powers that were cheering a military coup against Erdogan not so long ago. Today they are crawling in Erdogan's rear. There is a lesson to be learnt here.

Last edited:
The Turks can try to be same as Europeans, the fact of the matter is, European Union will never integrate Turkey as its member, Pakistanis need to understand Turkey is a lot more secular than watching dramas such as Ertugral and need to respect thier values.

There is a divide in Turkey between seculars, nationalists and humanists. These forces are always in cahoots.

This is really bad. Pakistani officials or our ambassador needs to quickly fix it , snd get those criminals back to Pakistan and deal with them

How many are you willing to deal with? Talking about criminals. Right now you have an imported government that is lead by the biggest criminal. When the nation is lead by a crooked criminal what can we expect from the common man.

Last edited:
Pakistan has been made the world's most corrupt nation be the corrupt people of Pakistan. Expect export of corruption.

Unless you eliminate corruption, it's downhill from there.

I've noticed this about Turkish people:

1) Turks from the western side of the country are very pro-western. They are non religious or don't like to make a big deal about it. Some even are very anti religion. These people don't like Syrian refugees or any other refugees.
2) Turks from the east of the country are more pro middle eastern culture. They are conservative and do not like too much liberalism. They also don't like refugees much but seem to be more tolerant of pan Islamic sentiment.
3) Turks in the central part of the country seem to have a bit of an identity crisis. They absolutely call themselves Turkish, but are bit confused if they are with Europe or middle east.

Just my observation from talking with Turkish immigrants in Canada. All of them are good workers and friendly people regardless :cheers:

This should be a general advice. There's a global hierarchy of nations, based mostly on economic indicators but also has racial connotations. Among Muslims, there's an unspoken racial hierarchy where South Asian Muslims come last after sub-saharan african muslims. It's extremely cringe when my countrymen simp for Turks, Iranians etc on social media (though of course to a much lesser extent vs Pak). We all need to get rid of this "phull sapport saar" mentality and think on our own terms and progress economically.

maybe just maybe south asians should only do phul suppart sir to each other and abandon others.

I know all of that. We also have a commie following in Pakistan that is humiliated on an hourly basis. They never learn or do they?

In this world it is all about interests. Did you take a note how engaged the Americans and Europeans are at the moment with Erdogan? It is cringeworthy. These are the same powers that were cheering a military coup against Erdogan not so long ago. Today they are crawling in Erdogan's rear. There is a lesson to be learnt here.
true bro but erdogan is al cringy he now in gulf etc no talk of kashoggi.

This isn't false flag bro. These are genuine feelings of certain right-wing Turkish people.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghan/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality. I don't blame the Turks. You want to have productive members of society. Not once that go around filming women or can't even read or write. When we complain about Afghan refugees we have similar sentiments.

We live in a bubble. Do you think that ordinary people have similar feelings as opposed to state or military to military relations? That is not how people to people relations work. Turkey and Pakistan are miles apart. Turkey borders Europe. Pakistan resides in a different part of the world. Our peoples to peoples relations are minimal. Despite some of us bragging how close Pakistanis and Turks are we are world's apart. Turkey wants to trade with Europe. It aspires to eventually become a EU member despite hurdles. No matter if Erdogan is at the helm or some other leader. These aspirations won't change.
Facts

Pakistanis crying about anti-refugee sentiment is just ironic.

refugees will always generate a xenophobic sentiment among part of a populace , huimans are like animals , its only western socities where refugees have equal success as others

Pakistan needs to crackdown on illegal immigration so your jahils can't escape and embarrass you. Your legal ones need to go through a personality test during the application.

Pakistan needs to crackdown on illegal immigration so your jahils can't escape and embarrass you. Your legal ones need to go through a personality test during the application.

These animals are a product of society. They don't have the manners nor respect for their own women. Women are harassed on streets. I don't expect them to behave anywhere.

Having said this, the real culrpits are our leaders. When your people don't get equal opportunities for education don't expect role models.

The opposition parties started huge anti refugee campaigns it is not only about Pakistani illegal refugees they want all illegal refugees out. And i can’t blame them there is no country that has so many uncontrolled illegal refugees as Turkey.

Its a matter of fact the Pakistani's are way more conservative then the Turkish, so we are in fact different.
These illegal refugees are taking pictures of our women outside and sharing on social media what has this to do with conservatism?

Last edited:
The opposition parties started huge anti refugee campaigns it is not only about Pakistani illegal refugees they want all illegal refugees out. And i can’t blame them there is no country that has so many uncontrolled illegal refugees as Turkey.

These illegal refugees are taking pictures of our women outside and sharing on social media what has this to do with conservatism?

The Turks should control racist sentiments. The people of Pakistan have always respected Turkey. A few bad apples doesn't mean that all Pakistanis are creeps that take pictures of Turkish women. The hatred that certain Turks are displaying against Pakistanis is also getting noticed.

There is not a single Pakistani in their right mind who would condone the acts of these pathetic fools.

Bring your wife, I'll take a video of her while twisting my mustache and saying perverted things and i'll publish on tik-tok. If someone tries to criticize me, let me tell you how unnecessarily they try to be secular, try to emulate Europeans.

Bring your wife, I'll take a video of her while twisting my mustache and saying perverted things and i'll publish on tik-tok. If someone tries to criticize me, let me tell you how unnecessarily they try to be secular, try to emulate Europeans.

These rascals don't respect their own women. Women are harassed by such disgusting maniacs. Unfortunately, they are also misbehaving in other nations now.

What I have an issue with is not only these stalkers, but Turkish vitriol against the Pakistani people. There shouldn't be generalisation. Not all Pakistanis behave in such a way. I understand that Turkey is reeling from refugee crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom