What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong-drumpf-trump-stupid-gif-6220235
wrong

donald-trump-presidential-debate.jpg

Trump couldn't see the slums, they were cordoned off cosmetically.

All he could understand that India is pouring bombs and guns in Kashmir

Trump couldn't see the slums, they were cordoned off cosmetically.

All he could understand that India is pouring bombs and guns in Kashmir
Look, I appreciate you.. mister resident shit slinging Diogenes guy but

aap galt ho yahan... lol

It's a targeted campaign to create a wedge between people of Pakistan and Turkey , using Social media as a Weapon

As our Cherry blossom is busy protecting his own interest and ensuring he does not goes to Prison , there is no one paying attention on the Turkish-Pakistani relations in foreign office.

The vaccum created is being actively exploited to disrupt the Growing Military Ties and also People to People (Trader and Commerce ties ) between Turkey and Pakistan

>Classic Bot Pretending to be Pakistani
>Misleading vides and information being spread
>Hateful conversations circulated to mass population
>Even if it reaches 5% people and confuses them it creates a mess

wat is bigger picture make pakistan isolated then beginning false flag war with india this another western plot.

Several incidents of Pakistani refugees caught filming Turkish women secretly.

Anti-refugee sentiment high.

Public angry. Racist sentiments.

Projection on social media.

Now everyone's riding the boat.

I spoke a Turkish friend and he said the Pakistani boys filming the Turkish girls had bad taste.

On a more serious note, this was always on the cards. This brotherhood BS only works in movies. You know what our fanboys do after watching Ertuğrul? They dress up like an Ottoman warrior and pretend that Turks will love them. It doesn't work like that. We are a people far from reality. Our leaders both military and civilian reflect us.

Nevertheless what those Pakistanis did is reprehensible. It needs to be condemned. We would react the same way if Turks came over to Pakistan and filmed our ladies. Our people go there illegally as refugees. They should behave respectfully. They are already breaking the law. A few months ago I saw a Pakistani kid at Istanbul airport who couldn't read the boards. He couldn't even comprehend what time it was. He came to me lost because he thought I was a Pakistani. I guided him and asked him why he was in Istanbul. He told me he entered illegally and was being deported. He was detained for 6 months in Turkish jail and was now being sent back. The authorities back home would beat him up upon return. Remember he was only a kid. He had a picture of his mother in his hands who according to him was ill. He was praying that authorities would go easy on him once he arrived in Karachi.

It is good to see some of the racist and ugly reactions from the Turks though. I guess this should open our eyes a little more.

Last edited:
wat is bigger picture make pakistan isolated then beginning false flag war with india this another western plot.

This isn't false flag bro. These are genuine feelings of certain right-wing Turkish people.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghan/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality. I don't blame the Turks. You want to have productive members of society. Not once that go around filming women or can't even read or write. When we complain about Afghan refugees we have similar sentiments.

We live in a bubble. Do you think that ordinary people have similar feelings as opposed to state or military to military relations? That is not how people to people relations work. Turkey and Pakistan are miles apart. Turkey borders Europe. Pakistan resides in a different part of the world. Our peoples to peoples relations are minimal. Despite some of us bragging how close Pakistanis and Turks are we are world's apart. Turkey wants to trade with Europe. It aspires to eventually become a EU member despite hurdles. No matter if Erdogan is at the helm or some other leader. These aspirations won't change.

Last edited:
This isn't false flag bro. These are genuine feelings of certain right-wing Turkish people.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghan/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality. I don't blame the Turks. You want to have productive members of society. Not once that go around filming women or can't even read or write. When we complain about Afghan refugees we have similar sentiments.

We live in a bubble. Do you think that ordinary people have similar feelings as opposed to state or military to military relations? That is not how people to people relations work. Turkey and Pakistan are miles apart. Turkey borders Europe. Pakistan resides in a different part of the world. Our peoples to peoples relations are minimal. Despite some of us bragging how close Pakistanis and Turks are we are world's apart.

it looks like a intel operation to divide.
Ukrainians educated???? white skin privilege?

it looks like a intel operation to divide.
Ukrainians educated???? white skin privilege?

Not everything is a conspiracy. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes. The Turks also have their prefences. I just told you the facts.

We don't appreciate Pakistan and that is our greatest loss. Our people languish in foreign countries because our own government cannot provide for its own people. Naturally Pakistanis are going to look for bread and butter elsewhere. From educated to poor and uneducated Pakistanis including nutjobs. Many want to leave Pakistan. What does this reveal about our people and our leaders. It is a failed venture.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghani/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality.

We live in a bubble. Do you think that ordinary people have similar feelings as opposed to state or military to military relations? That is not how people to people relations work.

Yep the only major problem is that the Europeans absolutely do not want anything to do with the Turks no matter how secular they are. It certainly brings a few down to earth.

That however doesn’t excuse the behaviour of a few Pakistani origin perverts, but by and large the bulk of bad behaviour is not from them but other refugees. Kick them out and let them not tarnish our name.

What I find astounding the amount of abuse then directed at the state and people in general. Such folks can GTFOH.

Last edited:
Not everything is a conspiracy. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes. The Turks also have their prefences.

coffee is not my cup. moringa is my cup, get full power.
yes i know turks suffer from inferiority complex towards western white ppl. They should think about the past when they wanted to join european union but got refused why? because europeans made excuse, they are Asian.

coffee is not my cup. moringa is my cup, get full power.
yes i know turks suffer from inferiority complex towards western white ppl. They should think about the past when they wanted to join european union but got refused why? because europeans made excuse, they are Asian.

True. However, what I am trying to explain to you is Turkish throught process towards non-Western refugees. I can guarantee you that Turks would rather welcome Ukrainian refugees as opposed to other non-Western refugees. They have legitimate and not so legitimate reasons.

Yep the only major problem is that the Europeans absolutely do not want anything to do with the Turks no matter how secular they are. It certainly a few down to earth.

That however doesn’t excuse the behaviour of a few Pakistani origin perverts, but by and large the bulk of bad behaviour is not from them but other refugees. Kick them out and let them not tarnish our name.

What I find astounding the amount of abuse then directed at the state and people in general. Such folks can GTFOH.

True. My point is that Turks also have their own preferences. Whether they are based on discriminatory or valid reasons is for everyone to judge.

I am not surprised. Turks are extremely patriotic and nationalistic people. We Pakistanis only talk about patriotism. In practice we are zero.

True. However, what I am trying to explain to you is Turkish throught process towards non-Western refugees. I can guarantee you that Turks would rather welcome Ukrainian refugees as opposed to other non-Western refugees. They have legitimate and not so legitimate reasons.

thats they are humiliated today by west constantly.
armenian genecide recognition blackmails, european union blackmails, human rights blackmail, economy sabotaged, flotilla humiliation.

The Turks can try to be same as Europeans, the fact of the matter is, European Union will never integrate Turkey as its member, Pakistanis need to understand Turkey is a lot more secular than watching dramas such as Ertugral and need to respect thier values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom