What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2. I am not responsible for the behaviour of people I don't even know. You label them as Pakistanis, but to me these people are rascals. Such nasty people exist in all societies.

Do you think Turkish women are the first kind that got filmed and shared on social media? The internet is filled with such creeps belonging to all nationalities and countries. Heck, there are Turkish people who film their own women and put them on various sites. You know this too. The act is reprehensible and needs to be condemned. There is no need for Turks to become Twitter warriors and start a war against Pakistan.
And you label those racists of our opposition groups as Turks i am ashamed but also i am not responsible for them.

The process to remove them has started due to these campaigns they manage the public opinion and gained popular support it is just matter of time before government is going to act.

I just bought a house in Turkey and I will be selling it very soon so that I don't have to face the wrath of mighty Turks. They might see me as another invading Pakistani freak LOL

On a more serious note, the Turks should have removed illegal refugees a long while ago. Whether they are Pakistanis or Afghans is irrelivant.

LOL I love it how you jumped in with the sarcasm.
Don’t worry about it you are not illegal.

Ok a genuine question, Afghans as refugees is understandable but what are pakistanis doing in turkey as refugees? What have they fled from?

Pakistan needs to crackdown on illegal immigration so your jahils can't escape and embarrass you. Your legal ones need to go through a personality test during the application.

100% if they are caught doing a crime abroad send them to jail on their return as well. Disgusting they behave this way knowing full well they’ve been given a shot in life and throw it away. They also ruin our image.

Iran is behind the refugee mess in Turkey. They are every day sending thousands of refugees over the border to create tension.

I gave this absurd example to create empathy. Maybe some infuriating videos are agency products that are paid for, but it is an example of great stupidity for such unruly perverts to show such behavior in society while social allergy is rising so fast. It is a very shallow point of view to try to manipulate ao trying to explain the anger of the masses, who are angry with the behavior of these idiots, with the psychology or sociology of being/ wannabe European.

The state and nation of Pakistan has a special place in the hearts of the majority of the Turkish people. Anyone who has lived in Turkey certain time and has visited different regions can see this. They have never been lumped together with Syrians. But this particular bond is currently being eroded by someones.

However, although Afghans and Pakistanis have been in our country for years, the issue of irregular migration and illegal immigrants in the country has been inexplicably instrumentalized for the last month to create a social allergy against the Pakistani nation.

I shared a few content in the other topic, it is obvious that some of the campaigns are agency productions. An example is the Pakistani twitter account declaring armed jihad in Antalya(Turkey's busiest tourism destination and chimneyless factory). A paid troll who probably doesn't even speak any Pakistani vernacular.

I don't want to repeat what I wrote in the other thread here. What I want to say briefly is that the friends here should take into account Turkey's internal dynamics and the field of political struggle, instead of looking at this issue from one dimension (from the perspective of Pakistan). This side of the matter is mostly our own issue and we are fighting against it. A similar provocation had been made in Hatay before, and it was revealed that the relevant social media accounts belonged to a PKK member living in Switzerland. Likewise, it turned out that the video, which was served as the masses Afghanis and Pakistanis crossing the border, was not shot in Turkey and not recently.

The other issue is that especially why Pakistan's embassy and related missions are not helping us instead of being spectators. First and foremost, the fact that every Afghan illegal immigrant has a fake Pakistani passport is one of the issues that do the most damage to Pakistan's image. The second issue is that they carry out active social campaigns against these social media PSYOPs and take an active role in perception management.

I believe that this issue will be removed from the agenda in a short time. Because the Pakistani part of the issue seems to be 90% artificial and agency work. However, there are great lessons to be learned from this process.
I have seen this play out in other countries and particularly UK. What typically happens is some low life Pakistanis do some filthy or disgusting thing. You can find such low lifes in every country.

But. But what happens is this disgusting incident is with intent amplified, amplified so much that it reverbrates across all the media until it becomes a nation al issue that everybody is talling about.

The whole thing now gains a life of it's own as no decent person will ignore this and will end up amplyfing it even more. By now the issue has been propagandized. Perception is reality. And this reality is 'Paks are evil'. That now sticks. After this the name 'Pakistan' becomes a magnet for anything bad. Any incident happens the first thing people think 'Pakistan'. Then a self fulfilling momentum takes over. Any incident by Pakistani ends up in the news thus reinforcing the propaganda. This I think is now probably happening in Turkey. Quite sad because Turkey was probably the only place left on earth where saying 'Iam from Pakistan' evinced a positive response. *sigh*.

So who is it that spens so much effort in propagandizing and raking mud on Pakistan? Well need I say. They even have a formal plann in place with major investment in this project to denigrate Pakistan. And it's on global scale. With 1,400,000,000 population and diaspora everywhere there is plenty to paddle this narrative against Pakistan.

Indian Chronicles: deep dive into a 15-year operation targeting the EU and UN to serve Indian interests​

1652112055324.png

What are they refugees of? They've travelled half the world away to be called "refugees"? They are illegal immigrants.

Yes,they are human beings,single men,they are sausagefest that disrespects the laws and culture of the place they are at.

Not behaving accordingly is an understatement. When 2 Afghans stab a man trying to take his wife to the hospital to give birth,just for a camera,that's a brutal crime. When 3 Pakistanis gangrape a pregnant woman after she asked help trying to escape an Afghan,that's a brutal inhuman crime. When they smash chapels and disrespect locals,they stop being refugees or immigrants,they become a burden.

I agree with @SilentEagle on this matter. There are boundaries.

It is all despicable. Neither does any person condone such acts. Inhuman acts happen from all sides by the way. I can cite various examples where non-Western people are killed in various hate crimes. People in mosques are shot whilst the crime is being shown live on Facebook. I could go on and on. The point is that we shouldn't generalize.

Ok a genuine question, Afghans as refugees is understandable but what are pakistanis doing in turkey as refugees? What have they fled from?

Their crime is that they are economic migrants. Their own government cannot provide for them. They look for economic opportunities elsewhere.

Why is southhall in London full of illegal Indian punjabis why are they running to U.K. living in peoples back garden then ?
Think slumdogs are only found in Mumbai, India. Wrong. Apparently air recon images have revealed large parts of Southall have slumdog millionaires living in huge shanty towns behind the houses or are even found sleeping under tailway arches. All are from trillion zillion dolla India.

Welcome to the Slums of Southall: How unscrupulous landlords have illegally built squalid back garden homes for immigrants​

• Rats and cockroaches roam in hidden world
  • Planning rules are clearly flouted as council claims it is a growing problem across London

Why is southhall in London full of illegal Indian punjabis why are they running to U.K. living in peoples back garden then ?

Punjabi have some weird obsession with UK (and Canada). They think it is their life goal to immigrate to either of the two countries and use dubious methods to get there one of which is concocting false claims of persecution from Indian govt and get refugee status

I have seen this play out in other countries and particularly UK. What typically happens is some low life Pakistanis do some filthy or disgusting thing. You can find such low lifes in every country.

But. But what happens is this disgusting incident is with intent amplified, amplified so much that it reverbrates across all the media until it becomes a nation al issue that everybody is talling about.

The whole thing now gains a life of it's own as no decent person will ignore this and will end up amplyfing it even more. By now the issue has been propagandized. Perception is reality. And this reality is 'Paks are evil'. That now sticks. After this the name 'Pakistan' becomes a magnet for anything bad. Any incident happens the first thing people think 'Pakistan'. Then a self fulfilling momentum takes over. Any incident by Pakistani ends up in the news thus reinforcing the propaganda. This I think is now probably happening in Turkey. Quite sad because Turkey was probably the only place left on earth where saying 'Iam from Pakistan' evinced a positive response. *sigh*.

So who is it that spens so much effort in propagandizing and raking mud on Pakistan? Well need I say. They even have a formal plann in place with major investment in this project to denigrate Pakistan. And it's on global scale. With 1,400,000,000 population and diaspora everywhere there is plenty to paddle this narrative against Pakistan.

Indian Chronicles: deep dive into a 15-year operation targeting the EU and UN to serve Indian interests​

View attachment 842550

I have no doubt that this is getting support from a X country's field staff, but my guess is not India. Because the issue is not just about Pakistan; There is a showdown with the joint cluster of Turkey and Pakistan.

100% if they are caught doing a crime abroad send them to jail on their return as well. Disgusting they behave this way knowing full well they’ve been given a shot in life and throw it away. They also ruin our image.

These are unfit people. They don't belong in any society. Let's face it. We know how our own women are harassed by these thugs on the streets. Today I was asked by a Turk at work whether I visit Pakistan with my wife and daughters. Of course, I explained to him politely, but the perception is there.

Clearly the thread shows otherwise

You didn't catch his sarcasm? Now you have ruined it all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom