What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gypsies are disgusting people but love to claim they are from northwest India basically Pakistan - we need to give a statement that they got nothing to do with us
selling babies for fast food...
I'm not mistaken gypsies are originally from...Rajasthan? Or somewhere in India. In the Balkans,the vast majority of them are thieves,professional beggars,involved in robberies,drug trade and scavengers of everything they can find to sell.

Of course not all of them. But most of them are like that and refuse to live like modern people.

That is true but you might be aware that i am uber secularist and I cabn tell you the British state since 1980s has actively cultivated this retaded Islamists strain in our communties. On the other hand secularists like me have been pushed to the fringes. All because they though this dirty bunch could be used in the geo-political games they play.

It always amazed me back 1980s that UK actually gave aslyum to all manner of scumbags who were on the run from Saddam Hussain or from Egypt. Many of these guys were hardcore Islamis which is why they ran away from Iraq etc. In UK this bunch found willing flock in young disilioned Pakistani's often suffering from severe identity issues or having inferiorty complex. I saw first hand young Pakistan lap up this dream of ummah and great Islam la la la.
Ah so it begun way back then...with the Iran-Iraq War,Afghanistan and Zhia.

Actually all this is good from my POV. These Pakistani's need kicking in the face by Turks, Arabs etc. Next is Malays. Then finally our people might wake up from the ummah dream and focus on our own heritage of our great Indus lands. The birthplace of civilization.

I hear in the UK, Gypsies commit crimes while pretending to be Pakistanis too.

drugs, ringer car, house robberies, street violence, you havent met the irish gypsies no one talk bout them but they are bas trds criminals, they behave like refugees except driving in Mercedes. they are loaded with money but hands in every crime.

Because unfortunately it's the worst that come here and a few good hard-working people. The problem is this sausagefest.

Some memes said it well:

View attachment 842560

View attachment 842561

Then you have the ungrateful "refugees"

View attachment 842562View attachment 842563

View attachment 842564

The memes don't make sense. These are economic migrants. They don't look like refugees to me.

Actually all this is good from my POV. These Pakistani's need kicking in the face by Turks, Arabs etc. Next is Malays. Then finally our people might wake up from the ummah dream and focus on our own heritage of our great Indus lands. The birthplace of civilization.

We are a doomed people. No doubt. Pakistanis have never cherished their own land. The current lot got it for free after the Brits left. Just wait until there is no place left to call home.

I compare them by various invasions that took place in predominantly non-Western nations. It is a two way street. When Bush began his crusade against Islamic nations he should have known what was coming next.
First of all don't compare WARS with random acts of terrorism.

Second,Bush has nothing to do with Crusades. Nothing was done in the name of religion or for religion. These wars were for money and geopolitical stuff. It's nothing to do with religion. If anything most of these leaders were freemasons or at least atheists.

Why are you so insecure to the point you make a whole thread digging some random Turk twitter accounts saying stuff about Pakistanis?
Here is one tweet.

The racist man he quoted got scared and made insults. He then told his fellow racists to block him.

Its extremely pathetic how its come to the point you started doxing random Turks for saying "mean" things about Pakistani immigrants that hurt your feelings. Get a life

Surely the state itself is partially to blame also?

I mean what do they teach in Pak studies?

The memes don't make sense. These are economic migrants. They don't look like refugees to me.
They came in as "refugees" from the Middle-East though. It was back with the big trains transporting them to Germany,but causing trouble everywhere they stopped. For example in Serbia,in Hungary and Czech Republic(or Slovakia?). They had problems with the food,they had problems with the destination,they generally didn't like anything. And when they got to Germany or wherever they went,they demanded more money and more comodities.

Just sign an agreement with Pakistan and send them back, even Afghanis could be deported to Islamabad. I highly doubt that the generals would oppose such an agreement.

create a wedge between people of Pakistan and Turkey , using Social media as a Weapon
Ask any Turk yourself and he/she will let you know they either don't even know if Pakistan exists or they have venom in their minds against us and our country

Please learn to respect yourself and your country

Everybody calm down. We are all Muslims. Islam does not allow this. We are one ummah. Nations and nationalism is haram in Islam.

The reality of ummah in current times:

QKOPUFKJMVV7JE2YNBCV2FILFQ-768x512.jpg

Hello Brother,

It is clear that Pakistan's reputation in the Turkish public is targeted. You can understand this by the fact that some operative social media accounts always add the Pakistan to their hashtags even when there is a problem with a Syrian or Afghan.

Unfortunately, this is not a one-dimensional problem. The issue has a connection both in terms of internal dynamics and in the context of external cyclical events and international relations. For this reason, there are multiple sectors trying to instrumentalize this agenda and manipulate it around their own interests and purposes.

At the moment, the only issue that the people of Pakistan can support us in these isolated incidents is that the Pakistani public reacted at least as much as the Turkish public opinion on some perversions that caused public outrage. Thus, you can be our main pillar while we fight against such PSYOPs in our own internal public opinion.

As for your question, Turks are actually very patient in general. However, as patience increases, so does the energy that will emerge when the threshold is crossed. This should actually explain the motivation behind such psychological operations.

Dear,

I wish to see a strong and prosperous Turkey. A beacon of light which can help disadvantaged countries stand on their feet.

Those Pakistani who behaved badly in Turkey, they shall be taken into custody and "educated" by your authorities on the lines of Turkish culture and how to live in your country. It is easy to beat and deport people but not many seem to understand that there are better ways to address behavioral problems. Turkey can open special education camps for this mission.

Those who do not learn, deport them by all means.

Pakistani environments are diverse as well. Some are more liberal and progressive than others. WE are not perfect though.

WE Pakistani desire friendly relations with Turkey. WE believe that our misunderstandings can be addressed with constructive dialogue.

This is my message to you and friends in Turkey.

Yes,yet most of these examples are rare and few. While these have become a problem for society. And if you compare radical islamist terror attacks in European countries like France,Britain,Germany,Austria and elsewhere with random terror attacks of white supremacist radicals on Muslims or other religions,you'll find them disanalogous.
LMAO

Through out history you all are doing 2-3 times more mass killing than any other people. No lack of empathy for human life from your side. You destroy nation to nation, continent to continent. Suck all of the resources, rape the women and discriminate in every form from features, language and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom