What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorists are not true Muslims. They use Islam as a cover to do their bidding or politics.
That's why I used the term "radicals". Besides,the ones who were on a rampage against Muslims were probably Protestant or atheists.

My message to all Turks is kick the teeth out of every Pakistani who does not bow to Kemal Ataturk. That should sort the chaff from the wheat.
Atatürk's reforms, our republic and our founding values are our red line. However, since we continue to keep inside us those who attack and want to destroy these values even in our own country, naturally the Pakistanis who are hostile to Atatürk's ideals can experience the same comfort.

Just sign an agreement with Pakistan and send them back, even Afghanis could be deported to Islamabad. I highly doubt that the generals would oppose such an agreement.

Our COAS has already made agreements with the USA regarding regime change. We can add this agreement as a bonus.

My message to all Turks is kick the teeth out of every Pakistani who does not bow to Kemal Ataturk. That should sort the chaff from the wheat.

I bought a house in Izmir. Ataturk is Godfather in this part of Turkey.

Dear,

I highlighted a Turkish problem in following post:

I also had following message to give:

There is a saying in Urdu:

"Inth ka jawab patthar se dena."

This attitude cause more harm than good.

Of-course, WE do not have to accept abuse and WE can highlight and defend our values in debates where this becomes necessary.

But

If Pakistani men are doing something wrong in Turkey then WE can discuss potential solutions with Turks - just like I did to soothe tempers.

This is our mistake to address.
Yes this is our mistake to address but the Turks need to be mindful of their manners too
A lot of Turks have treated us like shi# in the past but I was never quick to label all of them the same

First of all don't compare WARS with random acts of terrorism.

Second,Bush has nothing to do with Crusades. Nothing was done in the name of religion or for religion. These wars were for money and geopolitical stuff. It's nothing to do with religion. If anything most of these leaders were freemasons or at least atheists.

Acts of terrorism are also committed due to illegal wars. That is a fact. Wars have fuelled hatred and bigotry.

Bush started his crusade against Muslims after 9/11. It was not only money, oil and geopolitics. Religion also played a major role. Bush and his companions are hardcore Christians.

Terrorists are not true Muslims. They use Islam as a cover to do their bidding or politics.

Both AQ and ISIS are originated in Middle East and come out from authoritarian regime (Saudi and Syria ).

They dont believe in nation state since they cannot take power in their own countries. Taliban in other hand can do it inside their country and they become responsible state leaders despite they do have their harsh interpretation of Islam. In order to take power they kill other Muslim through internal war ..............

This is why the best system for Muslim nations should be democracy.

Last edited:
Terror attacks in modern society,don't play dumb. You're not.

You know what I'm talking about. Dalit mentioned the mosque attack,I told him that attacks by radical Muslims in European cities were far more. We're not talking about wars.
Do not have information for all EU but for example it is quite opposite in GB and far right crhristian groups are much more involved in violence and terror, so you need to correct your reasoning.

We as in who? Western Europeans or ALL Europeans? Or ALL white people? What do you want to say? We're talking about random terrorist attacks and you talk about wars and colonialism. And now you're showing how you hate white people,yet you live in Norway. Like those who hate the West,yet rush to live in a Western country and keep complaining about the West while enjoying all the freedom and money.
Looks like @_Nabil_ was right. You really are a islamophobe and racist. Seems like you lack a few brain cells. Just because I said the truth I must hate "white people". Which actually are pink. White supremacist use the logic you are using. You must be one of them? What about the whites in USA that hate brown people? Or whites in Canada or Australia? Hate brown people, yet they live in USA, Australia and Canada.

Acts of terrorism are also committed due to illegal wars. That is a fact. Wars have fuelled hatred and bigotry.

Bush started his crusade against Muslims after 9/11. It was not only money, oil and geopolitics. Religion also played a major role. Bush and his companions are hardcore Christians.
It's nothing like the Crusades.

Republicans had a lot of support from Evangelicals because they're voters.

But all these wars were not done for faith neither by men of faith. They were done by an elite for their own reasons.

Looks like @_Nabil_ was right. You really are a islamophobe and racist. Seems like you lack a few brain cells. Just because I said the truth I must hate "white people". Which actually are pink. White supremacist use the logic you are using. You must be one of them? What about the whites in USA that hate brown people? Or whites in Canada or Australia? Hate brown people, yet they live in USA, Australia and Canada.
You came and talked about evil white people and their wars,yet I'm the "racist"?
Dude...

Your display picture is that of a Turkish janissary :lol:

From what I've read Janisarries weren't most turk but were predominantly Greek or from other Christian groups from balkans who were taken away from childhood itself converted, trained and raised as elite soldiers. Correct me if am wrong.

Until Pakistanis learn to love and respect one another and not care about what non-Pakistanis think of us, we will NEVER progress and remain weak. Pakistani nationalism and patriotism is the ONLY solution. ALL else is a failure.

That is all good. What to make of Bajwa and his recent shenanigans? Hasn't he demoralised a nation of 200+ million?

This will happen everywhere to Pakistanis. We Pakistanis will always be hated and treated like shit until we learn to love our selves first. Keeping sucking off others and you’ll get treated like shit. All it took was 1 show to make most of Pakistan start sucking off Turks and that show too was more fantasy than history and more nationalism than promoting Islam. Respect your self so others can respect you.

This will happen everywhere to Pakistanis. We Pakistanis will always be hated and treated like shit until we learn to love our selves first. Keeping sucking off others and you’ll get treated like shit. All it took was 1 show to make most of Pakistan start sucking off Turks and that show too was more fantasy than history and more nationalism than promoting Islam. Respect your self so others can respect you.

It has been an eye opener. That is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom