What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resolved to try and limit opining on purely Pakistani issues. But I just feel bad and somewhat bemused reading all the reactions to Turkish tweets on this forum.

Why so much pain and hurt over someone who does not care about you? Turks get the same treatment in the EU. You don’t see them try to be deferential in an attempt to build bridges with obvious racists.

Everybody is a hypocrite. You defend the indefensible when it comes to India.

Where is your pride? Lol
This is the first time I agreed with an Indian on some issue
This is what I try to tell these people that nothing is above our self respect but these ertugul fanboys would suck on any kemalist di*k if given the chance just to prove to them that we are your "brothers"

This is the first time I agreed with an Indian on some issue
This is what I try to tell these people that nothing is above our self respect but these ertugul fanboys would suck on any kemalist di*k if given the chance just to prove to them that we are your "brothers"

If our people are doing something wrong then is it not our responsibility to reason with them?

LMAO

Through out history you all are doing 2-3 times more mass killing than any other people. No lack of empathy for human life from your side. You destroy nation to nation, continent to continent. Suck all of the resources, rape the women and discriminate in every form from features, language and culture.
We as in who? Western Europeans or ALL Europeans? Or ALL white people? What do you want to say? We're talking about random terrorist attacks and you talk about wars and colonialism. And now you're showing how you hate white people,yet you live in Norway. Like those who hate the West,yet rush to live in a Western country and keep complaining about the West while enjoying all the freedom and money.

If our people are doing something wrong then is it not our responsibility to reason with them?
And when did I say its not our responsibility? The problem is with Turks who label all Pakistanis as sexual perverts, rapists, kidnappers etc etc

Yes,yet most of these examples are rare and few.
Come, come my friend. You must have very poor education in history. Not long ago the father of all radicals, radicalized the heart of Europe and pour, death destruction on biblical scale that even spread to our lands. By the end of it 100 million died. 10 million wqere gassed in chambers.

And millions of migrants from Europe poured into our lands to the point they even colonized Palestine.

Redacted memory. No?

Punjabi have some weird obsession with UK (and Canada). They think it is their life goal to immigrate to either of the two countries and use dubious methods to get there one of which is concocting false claims of persecution from Indian govt and get refugee status
yes its a very bad cultural habit of always trying to leave home, worshiping European life, and worshiping money that comes with it, only way to be something in life is to live in foreign lands, send money home and buy village land

Come, come my friend. You must have very poor education in history. Not long ago the father of all radicals, radicalized the heart of Europe and pour, death destruction on biblical scale that even spread to our lands. By the end of it 100 million died. 10 million wqere gassed in chambers.

And millions of migrants from Europe poured into our lands to the point they even colonized Palestine.

Redacted memory. No?
My post was about terror attacks of whites on muslims vs muslims vs westerners ratio. Not Hitler and British Colonialism or whatever.

Redacted memory. No?
Dont bother he is a known Islamophobe.

terror attacks
I though this was about teror attacks. Tell me when the SS came knocking at Jewish door or a Stuka bomber chucked it's load on Athens did it garner a orgasm from those at the recieving end or 'terror'?

And when did I say its not our responsibility? The problem is with Turks who label all Pakistanis as sexual perverts, rapists, kidnappers etc etc
Dear,

I highlighted a Turkish problem in following post:

I also had following message to give:

There is a saying in Urdu:

"Inth ka jawab patthar se dena."

This attitude cause more harm than good.

Of-course, WE do not have to accept abuse and WE can highlight and defend our values in debates where this becomes necessary.

But

If Pakistani men are doing something wrong in Turkey then WE can discuss potential solutions with Turks - just like I did to soothe tempers.

This is our mistake to address.

I though this was about teror attacks. Tell me when the SS came knocking at Jewish door or a Stuka bomber chucked it's load on Athens did it garner a orgasm from those at the recieving end or 'terror'?
Terror attacks in modern society,don't play dumb. You're not.

You know what I'm talking about. Dalit mentioned the mosque attack,I told him that attacks by radical Muslims in European cities were far more. We're not talking about wars.

Terror attacks in modern society,don't play dumb. You're not.

You know what I'm talking about. Dalit mentioned the mosque attack,I told him that attacks by radical Muslims in European cities were far more. We're not talking about wars.

Terrorists are not true Muslims. They use Islam as a cover to do their bidding or politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom