What's new

Another video, another girl. This time she didn't invite someone. Same day 14 August.

Any good man would have broken his jaw for that, I guess there weren't any in that area.
There is a small child among the two ladies.
Arrest this pervert and have him flogged.
Also increase the number of police patrols, plains clothes especially.
Waz you and I know we Pakistanis or be it any British national, We don't take this kind of behaviour in the UK,if we see a fellow sister irrespective of religion race or colour,In need of help it's all knuckles out,But here in Pakistan people are turning a blind eye and savages feed of off this "did not see a thing" energy.Absolutely appalled and sick.

Police needs to take these perverts into a cell and then tie them up.

Afterwards the two ladies whose honour they defiled should be given whips to teach them the lesson of their lives - recorded on video and then broadcast on national TV to humiliate and act as a deterrent as to the punishment for this behaviour.

Should be castrated publicly.

This has been afoot for a while now. We are going back to pre-islamic jahalat of our ancestors. Now it's hard tell us apart from animals next door.

Police needs to take these perverts into a cell and then tie them up.

Afterwards the two ladies whose honour they defiled should be given whips to teach them the lesson of their lives - recorded on video and then broadcast on national TV to humiliate and act as a deterrent as to the punishment for this behaviour.
What people fail to realize in the subcontinent all these perverts need is a good smack by someone who is not just a bystander and intervenes to help someone out.It is the biggest lesson a pervert will get therefore they will think twice before repeating the same mistake.
Also why is self defence not taught in schools or collages in Pakistan especially for teen girls and boys.

What people fail to realize in the subcontinent all these perverts need is a good smack by someone who is not just a bystander and intervenes to help someone out.It is the biggest lesson a pervert will get therefore they will think twice before repeating the same mistake.
Also why is self defence not taught in schools or collages in Pakistan especially for teen girls and boys.

I am surprised that they were able to do it openly in front of so many people.

The brothers around should have got hold of them and given them a good beating to teach the perverts a lesson.

This kind of incident reduces the honour of both men and women in society.

I am surprised that they were able to do it openly in front of so many people.

The brothers around should have got hold of them and given them a good beating to teach the perverts a lesson.

This kind of incident reduces the honour of both men and women in society.
This is the problem with the subcontinent they will all talk about it and critisize whilst injustice is taking place infront of their eyeballs,But no one intervenes.

I have been listening to twitter spaces discussing this and larger issue of feminism, common solution people recommend is to leave the country. So if you are an educated woman who is skilled and can get work abroad would most probably move abroad. Stuff like this leads to brain drain. Let alone tourism and foreigners coming for business we are loosing our most skilled because of multiple insecurities they face in Pakistan.

I have been listening to twitter spaces discussing this and larger issue of feminism, common solution people recommend is to leave the country. So if you are an educated woman who is skilled and can get work abroad would most probably move abroad. Stuff like this leads to brain drain. Let alone tourism and foreigners coming for business we are loosing our most skilled because of multiple insecurities they face in Pakistan.

A country cannot call itself civilised if this kind of thing is allowed to happen openly on the street in front of a large crowd.

You need to take a double-pronged approach with this:

1. Education - right from when boys start school they should be taught what is right and what is wrong. As the stronger sex they have an moral obligation not to harm the safety and dignity of females.

2. Punishment - law enforcement need to quickly apprehend the culprits and there must be public punishment for this to shame and deter. If required new laws need to come into place.

It make take some time but this kind of thing needs to be rooted out of society for good.

I miss general Zia time.
All these boys would get 12 whips each and their bottoms would Hurt for eternity after that

A public service message for Pakistani ladies. Stay home Stay safe. Dogs are lurking around everywhere outside. I am beginning to hate this so called riyasat e medina. IK should not use this term again ever for Pakistan.

I miss general Zia time.
All these boys would get 12 whips each and their bottoms would Hurt for eternity after that
Boys? Those clowns look well into their 30s.

Arrest the one whose face is clear and he will spill all the beans. He is the key to other mofos.

Waz you and I know we Pakistanis or be it any British national, We don't take this kind of behaviour in the UK,if we see a fellow sister irrespective of religion race or colour,In need of help it's all knuckles out,But here in Pakistan people are turning a blind eye and savages feed of off this "did not see a thing" energy.Absolutely appalled and sick.

Bro you're spot on and indeed it is shocking that many of these so called men said nothing. He would have been skull stomped here for sure.
But what's worse is how many were egging this I can't even describe him on;

At 0.03 "Goi gal ne esha hai toki jo; plant something on her.
At 0.07 "hoi teri bess jee hoi ; eggin him on.
At 0.23 "inda kuriya de ke hogya" ; what's going on with these girls when she objected.
At 0.41 "hai hoi"

So three different people can be heard egging on a sexual assault .
I hope the CM sees this and has all the Lahore police lined up to explain where the hell they were......

The men around the lady did not stop the man because these people were also out there for the same reason. Its really heart breaking that a lower middle class woman who was out on the eve of 14th Aug suffered this humiliation. We are not much different than our eastern neighbour.

14 august 2021 is just like 14 august 1947. At that time muslim ladies tortured by hindus and sikhs and now the same heinous acts are repeated by Pakistani men.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom