What's new

Another video, another girl. This time she didn't invite someone. Same day 14 August.

unfortunately this is true of south asians. polapain will buy a motorbike (from his dad's ill gotten wealth) thinking he is ishmart , ride along with his pals and catcall women on their way.

few years ago some BN officer near hathirjeel noticed this and gave them an apt punishment.

@TNT, read above. He is also talking about motorbikes like me.

You are right sir. We can control ourselves but are all the people similar? If people were all responsible then there were no prisons and no prisoners.

The harrassing guy should be punished, no doubt about that. Being Beautiful is not a sin, it brings responsibility to the Girl, asking her to Take Care of herself. That's why prevention is better than cure, hijab is in the Concept of prevention.

Unfortunately in Pakistan, hijab is not mamdatory. However it doesn't necessarily end the harrassment but at least prevents it. Not every woman in hijab is clean but the hijab wearing women try to protect themselves for any reason good or bad.

In western societies, they are facing similar problems, Remember #me too movement?

Prevention is better than cure, and not every man follows teachings of his father/mother. You cannot blame it on his family and the way he was raised. Its what he chose and its his own responsibility. We are responsible for our actions not our parents, first thing to learn.
That girl didn't dress provocatively at all. Even if she wore a hijab that incident was unavoidable. In the eyes of that pervert animal her face and covered body is still visible .
Your posts are very disappointing ,you are still blaming it all on that poor girl.
Some time a women do that as well. When I was at high school my mother asked her maid to wake me up at my room. She is physically seen as above average in body and face ( around early 30's ) but she wakes me up by grabbing my but. I dont complaint at that time ....... :D

She also likes to touch me if she has opportunity or make her body touch my body or hands, no I dont get trauma because of that ....:D

When I fix my basketball ring at my house yard using ladder, she offer her selves to hold the ladder to make it firm but she likes to use open dress in the chess like Javanese women traditional dress, so when I see her from above I can see that......
Oh you lucky bastard . Where were such maids when I grew up :lol:

Ah young blood, maybe he will be ok if someone did the same to his sister? I'd say grab this cunt, bring him to a chowk, take his shirt of and lash the horny bastard out of him for the good, let him remember the creator and hudud set by Allah in a painful way.

Pardon my language.

As I said before, its so tiring now. Women can be wearing modest clothes or not, they get harassed. Women can invite attention or not invite, they still get harassed. Its lose-lose situation. State doesn't want to take any responsibility and most of the men(as you can see on PDF as well) don't want to take responsibility either. Some label it propaganda, some justify/defend it and some call it a publicity stunt.

The rest who do understand, one can hope they will raise their sons better.

As I said before, its so tiring now. Women can be wearing modest clothes or not, they get harassed. Women can invite attention or not invite, they still get harassed. Its lose-lose situation. State doesn't want to take any responsibility and most of the men(as you can see on PDF as well) don't want to take responsibility either. Some label it propaganda, some justify/defend it and some call it a publicity stunt.

The rest who do understand, one can hope they will raise their sons better.

I am agree that it is the fault of men. Just dont know why some blame the women, that Tiktok star and this ones also wear modest dress ( and even the last one is Hijabi). Even if the women wear much open dress, it doesnt mean people are allowed to touch her.

I watched Al Jazeera international that about a week ago discussing about the issues of women in Pakistan. There is one Pakistani women activist who said there is reason of why so few women can be seen in crowed places like market and street. Any opinion regarding her finding ? Is it true

Here is another video and this time the lady is wearing a Burqah and still was harassed Infront of her brother/husband..

These people need to be captured and punished severely,

Government and our society needs to do something about it instead of just victim blaming/shaming

Vid error message : "This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed."

False. Propaganda by feminazis

I have watched food tour vids of streets in Peshawar and other places. Not a woman to be seen.

Which one?

And if she isn't wearing a hijab she has to be harassed ?

False. Propaganda by feminazis

Which one?

Well all the victims wear modest dress, just dont cover the hair. This one is Hijabi but the video is taken down.

Here is another video and this time the lady is wearing a Burqah and still was harassed Infront of her brother/husband..

These people need to be captured and punished severely,

Government and our society needs to do something about it instead of just victim blaming/shaming

I am agree that it is the fault of men. Just dont know why some blame the women, that Tiktok star and this ones also wear modest dress ( and even the last one is Hijabi). Even if the women wear much open dress, it doesnt mean people are allowed to touch her.

I watched Al Jazeera international that about a week ago discussing about the issues of women in Pakistan. There is one Pakistani women activist who said there is reason of why so few women can be seen in crowed places like market and street. Any opinion regarding her finding ? Is it true

That's not entirely true. Women make up 70% of the crowd in markets. You'll find different age groups, belonging to every class in markets. There are cases for staring or unwanted touching but those wont surface much because there is no proof.

Streets are a different story, you wont see a lot of women on streets because there is always this fear of kidnapping/cat calling/harassments. Women usually take cars for that very reason. After age of 12, you wont see girls riding bicycles either. Its not considered safe.

I do however started seeing women on motorbikes. Very small number but the trend is starting as the cars are selling at exuberant prices. They are usually women picking up their children from school.

Back
Top Bottom