What's new

Another video, another girl. This time she didn't invite someone. Same day 14 August.

new-1.jpg

Another viral video, after Ayesha Akram’s incident at Minar-e-Pakistan, has begun to circulate on social media, this time of a girl being harassed while riding in a rickshaw in Lahore, Pakistan.

LAHORE, Pakistan – A video of a man harassing a woman on a busy road in Punjab’s capital has gone viral on social media, sparking widespread condemnation and calls to reduce rising sexual crimes.

On Pakistan’s Independence Day, celebrated on August 14, 2021, the girl can be seen sitting in the back seat of a rickshaw (two-wheeled, doorlesss ride popular in India and Pakistan) with her family, while traffic moves at a snail’s pace due to rush hour.

A group of men on motorbikes can be heard catcalling the woman in the video, and a man wearing blue jeans and a white shirt jumps on the rickshaw, forcibly kisses the girl, and flees.

Source: Insider Paper

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 45
So I guess independence day was a boys night out for illiterate Pindi boiz? and they got out of control

Keep on trending on SM, so hopefully they go to jail
Good job blaming "Pindi" for Lahori activities. I guess people don't even care about where the incident happens.

@Mugwop @Hiraa @Irfan Baloch @SQ8, now there will be some members on this thread too who will blame those girls for being out at night.

The first thing for general security will be for the provinces to ban motorcycles. These vehicles are easy getaway vehicles for crimes including like this and allow men to use these vehicles for wayward behavior like this.

Last edited:
Good job blaming "Pindi" for Lahori activities. I guess people don't even care about where the incident happens.
Nah Pindi boys doesn't mean the city "Pindi"

It's reffered for "bad boys", especially in Lahore, it is not used for boys of city pindi exclusively,

It's a slang term for boys out of control, atleast this is how It was used

Any local boy of the city acting like a lofer is called Pindi boy (now realize how it can be precevied but its not used like that nor it was intended to be used like that to insult a city- eventhough it does)

My apologies if it offended yall

View attachment 771478

Another viral video, after Ayesha Akram’s incident at Minar-e-Pakistan, has begun to circulate on social media, this time of a girl being harassed while riding in a rickshaw in Lahore, Pakistan.

LAHORE, Pakistan – A video of a man harassing a woman on a busy road in Punjab’s capital has gone viral on social media, sparking widespread condemnation and calls to reduce rising sexual crimes.

On Pakistan’s Independence Day, celebrated on August 14, 2021, the girl can be seen sitting in the back seat of a rickshaw (two-wheeled, doorlesss ride popular in India and Pakistan) with her family, while traffic moves at a snail’s pace due to rush hour.

A group of men on motorbikes can be heard catcalling the woman in the video, and a man wearing blue jeans and a white shirt jumps on the rickshaw, forcibly kisses the girl, and flees.

Source: Insider Paper

Any good man would have broken his jaw for that, I guess there weren't any in that area.
There is a small child among the two ladies.
Arrest this pervert and have him flogged.
Also increase the number of police patrols, plains clothes especially.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom