What's new

Another video, another girl. This time she didn't invite someone. Same day 14 August.

there will be no punishment for this. Human rights walay ajatay hai. We need strict laws and punishment.

Something is Horribly Going Wrong in Lahore and its suburbs

I am so embarrassed to watch whats going on in my city

There were times when we, Not Long Ago, could not even imagine to touch a lady in bazaar

And here i am witnessing the moments of such shameful acts.

These people can be easily traced down, but we need a student union type group who could beat the hell out of these bastards if the Govt. is failing to curb them
If i could volunteer and take the charge of union of Gairat Mandd Mard

because these haramzaday are putting our reputation at stake

Definitely not a safe country for women or children. Like the victim blaming on ARY and facebook by a large majority of the population, I am sure they will find excuses for this.
ARY is a rw pos channel

While GEO is a so called lw- tretiourus channel

not in far future, My Wife and daughter might be on street..

And i cant tolerate the existence of such rascals roaming around..

Someone need to do something seriously or thing might get out of hands of likeminded

Something is Horribly Going Wrong in Lahore and its suburbs

I am so embarrassed to watch whats going on in my city

There were times when we, Not Long Ago, could not even imagine to touch a lady in bazaar

And here i am witnessing the moments of such shameful acts.

These people can be easily traced down, but we need a student union type group who could beat the hell out of these bastards if the Govt. is failing to curb them
If i could volunteer and take the charge of union of Gairat Mandd Mard

because these haramzaday are putting our reputation at stake
This, Lahore is especially suffering from something and I can't pinpoint why

And the cameras aren't working, they use the screens to monitor the newest tv drama, while sipping chai

Just think about all these incidents happened in one city of Lahore, at the same day, in multiple parts of the city

Wtf went wrong?

That would be ideal.....but usually these low life scumbags just keep their distant, toot horns or wolf whistle or shout something but making physical contact like this is not common.
Those Sprays and tools are not the Solution

We need to bring the Old Days Fear back in mind of Youngs when... I myself have seen such scums shitting in pents in bazaars just with thoughts of laying hands on ladies

People now have general understanding that touching and harassing is not gonna bring much harm to them

Donkey and dog meat were sold in lahori restaurants,that's why they are behaving like them.

Not to blame any animal but this has tell tell signs of pork consumption.

Dairy industry needs to be investigated.

The city has a smog problem as well. It seems like bio warfare.

Lahore and Islamabad are not cities renowned for sexual depravity. Somethings amiss.

not in far future, My Wife and daughter might be on street..

And i cant tolerate the existence of such rascals roaming around..

Someone need to do something seriously or thing might get out of hands of likeminded
I completly understand your concerns. I mentioned this earlier. I visited islamabad monument 3 years ago with my female relatives. They were dressed modestly with long shawls covering their heads. A group of young men gathered and started following our family. I became very concerned and decided quickly to leave with my family.
An extreamly negative worrying experiance.

The mofo has been arrested and hope he gets shot while trying to run away from the Police and dies like the dog he is

Perfect time to smash his knee caps with a solid truncheon, deploy Russian police tactics. To hell with the liberal feminists and human right activists. The poor ladies human rights were violated when this baboon made physical contact, invading her space causing physcholigical trauma and humiliation to her and her family.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom