What's new

Another Tragedy Caused by Indian Air Force.

It was a difficult operation to do but I’m happy that IAF has been able to save most of them, prayers for the perished.

We should probably be more worried about the state of our country and the state of our Military rather than India. If Pakistan Military does not come to its senses, we are heading towards a civil war in Pakistan !
Yes, I second your opinion. They have imposed a government which most of Pak absolutely hate

TOIlet paper at it again, they criticize IAF crew calling it a rescue attempt gone wrong, ignoring IAF saved 46 people lives in this operation. If you can't praise them for it then don't even dare criticize them screw your press freedom.
rescue operations are performed by all the militaries around the globe, in some cases even hundreds of people are also rescued. But try to learn to accept the mistakes also.

No one cares man, we are an epic picture of a tragedy ourselves! Get house in order, leaves others to sort their stuff.

We should probably be more worried about the state of our country and the state of our Military rather than India. If Pakistan Military does not come to its senses, we are heading towards a civil war in Pakistan !

@Windjammer deliberately makes such threads to "boost" up PDF. Good Diversion.
Pakistan me Ander kya hota hai.. Kya farq padta hai. lol PDF p India ye India vo hona chahiye...

Which is why... India gets praised even by its enemies. Baki lage raho.

Just because a political party you favour got kicked out you want to bring civil war to Pakistan? The consequences will be 1000 times worse than regime change, just look at Syria and Ukraine. Come to your senses man, learn from Donald Loo, the pen is mightier than the sword. Let the battle of the minds begin. But if you put bullets in a few corrupts then you will rewarded in paradise.

@Windjammer deliberately makes such threads to "boost" up PDF. Good Diversion.
Pakistan me Ander kya hota hai.. Kya farq padta hai. lol PDF p India ye India vo hona chahiye...

Which is why... India gets praised even by its enemies. Baki lage raho.

Do remember where you are at its a Pakistani forum and not an indian one you indians are enough trolls here to talk BS.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom