What's new

Another Tragedy Caused by Indian Air Force.

Nothing to criticize or make fun of here, accidents do happen.... I would urge OP not to become a bhakt

Sorry for the loss of life. Big up for saving the remaining lives. Human/animal miseries shouldnt be a subject of trolling.

I think its time we think what our army is doing and forget what indian army is doing. We used to say enemy is at the door but now enemy is inside and in every institution of Pakistan even PA high command is bikao. Shame on you PA top brass double shame on you

Just because a political party you favour got kicked out you want to bring civil war to Pakistan? The consequences will be 1000 times worse than regime change, just look at Syria and Ukraine. Come to your senses man, learn from Donald Loo, the pen is mightier than the sword. Let the battle of the minds begin. But if you put bullets in a few corrupts then you will rewarded in paradise.

Khan Sahib, I urge you to look at the bigger picture !! It is bigger than one political party ! We are heading towards a civil war !

Eight soldiers martyred in North Waziristan attacks​

Shouldnt someone be more worried about the pak army taking directions from "a foreign country"?

The whole of Pakistan is litterally bought for a few bucks, but hey, lets troll about some tradegy in the neighbourhood instead! Oh, the priorities kids have these days

@Windjammer deliberately makes such threads to "boost" up PDF. Good Diversion.
Pakistan me Ander kya hota hai.. Kya farq padta hai. lol PDF p India ye India vo hona chahiye...

Which is why... India gets praised even by its enemies. Baki lage raho.
Ahhhh yes, spoken like a true
***.jpg
Member who does pretty much the same in that sh!t-hole of a Forum.

Coincidently, what is your Avatar/handle there, hmmmm?

Please don't come up with some b.s. story that you're not there, but only on [PDF], 'cause if that wasn't sad - i'd be pathetic.

@Windjammer is a #Legend here - where it matters.

Who are you? A nobody on [PDF].

#
Bird.jpg

Ahhhh yes, spoken like a true View attachment 834579 Member who does pretty much the same in that sh!t-hole of a Forum.

Please don't come up with some b.s. story that you're not there, but only on [PDF], 'cause if that wasn't sad - i'd be pathetic.

Just because his wind has got jammed ...he cannot even Fart...and it is making him fart here...he becomes a legend...

I get it ...hope you also become a legend like him...

Just because his wind has got jammed ...he cannot even Fart...and it is making him fart here...he becomes a legend...
Ah yes, that is a term quite often used there.
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra - Na Kar Yaar.jpg

Aww, whats the matter? Did I hurt your feelings that you can't Trash Talk or defend your pussy hommies over here.

*Hug?*
And naw man, i'm not near to becoming a Legend here just yet. But when I do, you (certainly) won't be around to witness it.

Mic Drop.jpg

Now that is a nasty habit you got there, smelling and listening to farts.
Is that why they call you fart face.

Ahhhh yes, spoken like a true View attachment 834579 Member who does pretty much the same in that sh!t-hole of a Forum.

Be easy with these creatures.
PDF is their first contact with any civilisation....alas they bring their Indian manners with them.
Most of them belong to Justice Katju Club.

46 people saved............. One unfortunate Incident and 1 person died....

Do not know few people are just happy to do the trolling.
In total 2 people died. Rescue operations, Rescuers aren’t judged by how many people they have saved vs casualties. There is no such thing as acceptable casualty rate. Specially simple once like roping away in non hostile statics conditions.

take it this way :

A. You had 1000 such legends, Zero work on ground but Chest Thumping by discussing about enemy in forums, and misguiding others ( Theek hai hamari halat kharab hai.. but Look. India is far worse ) ignoring your own problems.

OR

B. You discuss your own problems and you actually make 1000 new Warriors who can take up internal challenges of your own country and they focus what needs to to transform Pakistan - Busy in changing pakistan 24x7.

Will you choose A or B ?

You will get the answer yourself.

Do remember where you are at its a Pakistani forum and not an indian one you indians are enough trolls here to talk BS.
Dude, show this attitude to you GF, you may ave a better luck there. A forums hosted on US server, ruled by US Laws is as Pakistani as Nawaz Sharif himself.

take it this way :

A. You had 1000 such legends, Zero work on ground but Chest Thumping by discussing about enemy in forums, and misguiding others ( Theek hai hamari halat kharab hai.. but Look. India is far worse ) ignoring your own problems.

OR

B. You discuss your own problems and you actually make 1000 new Warriors who can take up internal challenges of your own country and they focus what needs to to transform Pakistan - Busy in changing pakistan 24x7.

Will you choose A or B ?

You will get the answer yourself.

Dude, show this attitude to you GF, you may ave a better luck there. A forums hosted on US server, ruled by US Laws is as Pakistani as Nawaz Sharif himself.
Naw, i'll take what's behind Door 'C' & continue to Troll the Enemy at every opportunity I/we get.

You think the boys in multiverse are the only ones who can Troll.

Too bad they BAN every Pakistani there. Hell, they barely allow an Indian Muslim in that sh!t-hole of a tricycle Forum.

Atleast here we tell 'em to come & play with the BIG BOYS & see who comes out on top.

Pakistan has seen plenty of hard times. We've dealt with each problem head on which is what p!sses off the likes of you.

#We'reStillHere

Back
Top Bottom