What's new

Another "Surgical Strike" By India. This Time to Kill Pakistanis with Laughter

A movie on "surgical strikes" of India on Sep 29. :D

PS: I am not responsible if someone dies while laughing on this. :rolleyes:

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @Zibago @Mentee
Jesus.

Thank you Quaid, thank you. Just thank you so freaking much. Allah ka lakh lakh lakh shukar I was born on this side of the border, else I would have killed myself.
Banda khotta paida ho jaye indian na ho. No wonder no one takes them seriously even after them being second largest population.

Learn to spell surgical first illiterate .:lol:

images

images

Adnan Sami is a trader and a back stabber , since his a$$ is banned in Pakistan he now cheers for india lolz pathetic scum , and the sad part is I use to like him but not anymore !!

Laughter? This is gut wrenching stuff .. couldn't finish it ..

Jesus.

Thank you Quaid, thank you. Just thank you so freaking much. Allah ka lakh lakh lakh shukar I was born on this side of the border, else I would have killed myself.
Banda khotta paida ho jaye indian na ho. No wonder no one takes them seriously even after them being second largest population.
First you said jesus then allah . Ya to jesus me maan ya allah me .:lol:
Sabki qismat adnan sami jaisi nahi hoti ki Indian citizenship mil jaye . Jisko nahi milti vo tumhari tarah dil ko tasalli deta hai:wave:. Perhaps now you can sleep

First you said jesus then allah . Ya to jesus me maan ya allah me .:lol:
Sabki qismat adnan sami jaisi nahi hoti ki Indian citizenship mil jaye . Jisko nahi milti vo tumhari tarah dil ko tasalli deta hai:wave:. Perhaps now you can sleep

Muslims believe in both Jesus and Allah. Learn more about Islam and its beliefs before trolling.

And nobody here wants India's citizenship. India already doesn't have enough to feed its population let alone giving food to more.

That dope *** Helicopter... I need that to go on a date......

And controlling that helicopter with a Xbox controller. Epic :lol:

It seems like these are the real clips of Indian Sur gi kal Strike, released due to immense public and media pressure.

Indians , they are just still preocupied with the Surgical strikes , we have moved on to greatness while they continue to dwell on Surgical strike (in their own media), which evidently collapsed their economy by their own media

Muslims believe in both Jesus and Allah. Learn more about Islam and its beliefs before trolling.

And nobody here wants India's citizenship. India already doesn't have enough to feed its population let alone giving food to more.

And controlling that helicopter with a Xbox controller. Epic :lol:
Not related to the topic but because you are urdu speaker I want to ask you something . Why do you pakistanis say jayen , baithen , aayen etc instead of jaaiye , baithiye etc like we north indians say ? The way we say it sounds more formal and accurate.

Back
Top Bottom