What's new

Another "Surgical Strike" By India. This Time to Kill Pakistanis with Laughter

The pink color bike ...... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The guy seems to be a member of LGBT movement.

But my O my, that "uran khatola" aka heli was just epic, give us insight into India "napak sazesh". Straight out of vedic technology. Xbox controllers are now going to control the helis being developed by HAL. We are doomed.

....Who is he?
Seems like some Ugandan direction..
This is the Bollywood version of Who killed Captain Alex? La La La Action

--------------

Why is he riding a purple bike?

Last edited:
I think Aliens should consukt them fir their future invasion on earth ,, Independence Day 3 :crazy_pilot:..:laughcry::suicide: ,,

Swear I have not laughed this much in ages.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried to skim through the comments on youtube. Majority of these chutiyas in our east are actually liking this. No joke!

actually this is the proof provided by indian govt to validate their SUR G Kal strikes globally..And ISRO 's plan of MARS mission is also continuation of the same agenda...ISRO will launch this movie on Mars do that aliens already know about the might of super power india and obey them :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Omg:what: wtf was that:hitwall:
Requesting mod to ban the op for attempting to kill us with that shito_O rip film making:disagree::wacko:

after waching the first min I felt like Jurassic World was more believable then this garbage.

Back
Top Bottom