What's new

Another "Surgical Strike" By India. This Time to Kill Pakistanis with Laughter

Indians will never let Pakistan live in peace they are an over emotional people who cry at every level. They are obsessed with Pakistan, obsessed with making films of war with Pakistan. Indian media can't operate without a single news about Pakistan. India is hooked on Pakistan like a drug addict.

so funny, even I don't understand the language! by the way, does Indian and Pakistani understand each other's language?

so funny, even I don't understand the language! by the way, does Indian and Pakistani understand each other's language?

Urdu language is common that both nations understand well.

No I realised that this is the surgical strike Indian DGMO was talking about, thanks for providing us the prove. I know laughter is the best medicine but this kind of laughter can actually kill you, please Indians have some respect.

I think he is trying to impress some girls of his country but he didn't know that he is actually challenging a nation. A nation that was similarly challenged by them in 1965. But they have forgotten that. Feeling funny to watch this stuff. :D :D :D

o lord,how can i unsee this? Indians should do themselves a favour and publicly hang such producers

That love story in the end LOL BTW the actor is GURMEET RAM RAHIM. Thank me later.

Tum pakistaniyon ko koi kaam nahi hai kya . Har waqt India ki videos search krte rehte ho .
Why so obsessed with India ??
I know someone will now respond-" says an Indian on a pakistani forum hahahaha"[emoji38]
Stop sending this cancer to the rest kf the world and we wont be obsessed with u, plz plz..

Not related to the topic but because you are urdu speaker I want to ask you something . Why do you pakistanis say jayen , baithen , aayen etc instead of jaaiye , baithiye etc like we north indians say ? The way we say it sounds more formal and accurate.
Kyun ke hum khusray nhn hen..

Back
Top Bottom