What's new

Another "Surgical Strike" By India. This Time to Kill Pakistanis with Laughter

Dear God, what makes these Indians tick....Parrikar never mentioned any commando Basanti being part of the circus.
That futuristic helicopter was releasing more lethal firepower than Modi after eating a Moli Paratha.....no wonder Indians are not keen to release the footage.....hell how many special services can carry out night operations wearing sunglasses.

:lazy2: you guys should see the parodies of Pakistan in indian film industry . There are parody movies with UK as servants /beggars to Indians , I probably will get banned if posted those comic masterpieces on Pakistan :azn:

That aside enjoy the movie.

hqdefault.jpg

Looks like a cheap lollywood movie; actually better:lol:. Bet pakistanis would throng the cinemas to watch it if it were showed there.
You must have a terrible record at gambling.

:lazy2: you guys should see the parodies of Pakistan in indian film industry . There are parody movies with UK as servants /beggars to Indians , I probably will get banned if posted those comic masterpieces on Pakistan :azn:

That aside enjoy the movie.
Oh you will get bannned anyway.

But until then we can enjoy your mentality as an example of poor humanity

A movie on "surgical strikes" of India on Sep 29. :D

PS: I am not responsible if someone dies while laughing on this. :rolleyes:

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @Zibago @Mentee

This is the classical disrespect to those Indian soldiers who died and lied in tatta pani for many days just so that their bakhts can find solace in making such mocking/disrespecting movie for them...

I almost died when I saw him/hero on pink bike :lol:

Back
Top Bottom