What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

Fun fact, court ordered for them to be arrested and punished but the govt failed to do so. Don't speak before gaining some knowledge on the topic please.
You clearly don't know how the law works. Firstly what will the bloggers be accused of? Fine, Let us admit that a court ordered their arrest(Please provide evidence). If the government did not arrest them despite the court order, then the government is in contempt of court. No government can escape such a charge.

So it is likely that there is a higher court order quashing the lower court orders. I guess the other court order could not filter through your Islamist mouthpieces to reach your 'news'.

you are comparing muslim sentiments to rape. blasphemy law is there to protect the sentiments of millions, it would also protect hindus. your rape comparison to blasphemy law makes you look stupid.

Blasphemy laws in a diverse country are by definition self-contradictory. Every religion is blasphemy to every other. The practical solution is to have laws similar to India.
In here, the following are exempted from free speech:
1) Hate speech(banned in all countries except Islamist ones)
2) Hurting the sentiments of communities(This applies to not just religions. Various caste organizations, ethnicities and even women organizations have used these provisions. There is plenty of room for interpretation of what hurts sentiments and the courts have so far done decent job. I believe this has to go out entirely and we are moving in that direction. There was a setback recently in Tamilnadu in banning a movie). This has to go away completely. Almost no countries in the West have this kind of provisions. Which is the reason why so many jokes are on about Christianity and the reason why Christian churches tend to cleanse themselves quickly because of criticism.
3) If law and order is threatened(most arrests of political workers in J&K come into this. Because they are most enthusiastic when the situation gets volatile)
4) Probably libel, Sedition(so far sedition laws were kept away from 'speech' thankfully) and other civil code based reasons.

You are an atheist. Fine.

Keep your sh!t to yourself and don't try to impose or propagate it to others. Or else this is bound to happen. All logical and rational.
@Indians crying about free speech

Do you give the right to your citizens to abuse India. If no then stop BSing here. Enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
@priti

Blasphemy or not, Islamophobes are simply too annoying for a civilized society to put up with. In the context of Bangladesh, why must they write such anti-God, anti-Prohpet blogs in the first place? If they care about the society, there are numerous better ways to give back to the community. In fact, orphanages and other charities run by Islamic institutions do more for our society than this annoying bunch of attention wh0res.

No the 'Islamophobes' which you are talking about are not Islamophobes at all. I have one line for all blasphemy sensitive people like you.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

They are not making you read it forcibly. You have your own sites and blogs. Why are you afraid?

You are an atheist. Fine.

Keep your sh!t to yourself and don't try to impose or propagate it to others. Or else this is bound to happen. All logical and rational.
@Indians crying about free speech

Do you give the right to your citizens to abuse India. If no then stop BSing here. Enough said.

OMG!! So I am an atheist now. Translated: You cannot imagine yourself as being from other faith(including atheism).

I have just listed the cases in India where free speech can be contained by law. If you are worried about Indians' right to abuse India, read Arundhati Roy and Syed Ali Shah Geelani's speeches in New Delhi.

No the 'Islamophobes' which you are talking about are not Islamophobes at all. I have one line for all blasphemy sensitive people like you.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

They are not making you read it forcibly. You have your own sites and blogs. Why are you afraid?

I don't have any problem with anti-Islam stuff. But Muslims don't like blasphemy, and I don't want people fighting over something that's so avoidable.

By the way, when will you guys let individual cow sellers decide what they want to do with their cows? Why impose a ban based on religious sensitivity? :P

I don't have any problem with anti-Islam stuff. But Muslims don't like blasphemy, and I don't want people fighting over something that's so avoidable.

By the way, when will you guys let individual cow sellers decide what they want to do with their cows? Why impose a ban based on religious sensitivity? :P
I understand what you are saying. I was taking a maximalist position when I was saying blasphemy sensitive people should grow thick skins. Our countries are not ready for such full free speech(By full free speech, I dont include hate speech. Hate speech will and should remain illegal) but at least we should move our people in that direction.

I gave you the laws above under which limits of free speech in India apply. In all fairness, selling cows is not speech. :) Besides there is no Union law against cow slaughter in India. Individual states take the decision and most of them ban the practice as it 'hurts religious sentiments'. And among them, most have negotiated a deal between communities under which only cows are not allowed to be slaughtered. So you can slaughter any of these: buffalo, ox, bullock, etc.,

Unless you have an obsession with eating cow specifically, you will not run into problems. I am just explaining the situation and totally understand that you would be giving up on some things.

546724_100557340096029_971198561_n.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

we dont get killed like muslims and if we do for being mistaken for muslim then flags of the nation are lowered half way for a week as a respect.

If that's your pic in the avatar, your sane (!) posts perfectly match which come from your knee instead of brain but think of your race...one or two more savagery on your race will sweep you out of the world.

the dude made fun of prophet, there was no rational argument by the user just plain name calling. The public did appeal to the government to get him arrested, the government failed to act so someone took the matter into his own hands. Bangladesh is a primitive society and religion plays a major part in rural bangladesh, you can't be making fun of the prophet, it was no freedom of speech but clear hate speech. There is no such civility in hate speech, come to canada and openly give a nazi salute, see if you get arrested or not. Freedom of speech has its limit, it has no relation to how a woman dresses. Each society has their own norms of how a woman should dress. your argument fails, you are too hell bent on emulating your colonial masters that you have you guys have gone an extra yard on defending 'freedom of speech', don't forget that your society is prmitive as well, last time salman rushdi's book came out there were riots and the book is banned in India. so your freedom of speech does not exist as well, you as a person are an islamophobe.

Okay...some relegious extremist might kill any anti-Islam preacher but the recent events in BD don't seem to be carried out by extremists....it's BAL doing these all and filling the basket with fruit using many such cards.

The blogger used to post offensive posts....

here is one example -

"All muslim wives are prostitutes"

p_001.jpg

Not supporting the attack...Just stating the obvious... 1 hot headed man is enough out of 140 million muslims living in Bangladesh for such attacks.........

is the indian section in pdf that boring that half of them come here:lol: @priti @KRAIT

i am pretty sure bangladeshis dont go there or care much about india.

we consider bd to be our pet. so we are checking on it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom