What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

In India eve teasers are glorified in bollywood and are considered national heroes:thinktank:....in Bangladesh, they will put you in jail and they will send you to the gallows for rape..just sayin:lol:

sorry, your answer makes no sense to the topic

we dont get killed like muslims and if we do for being mistaken for muslim then flags of the nation are lowered half way for a week as a respect.
Yeah, we keep people outside villages where they have to eat rats, some castes rape and parade naked Dalit women and no one is arrested, where a DSP is beaten and than shot at point blank range.

At least they kill people without any preference to particular sex, Hindus kill newly born girl child. Burn women alive for a fistful of dollars.

If you don't know the Supreme Court judges included Muslim members who decided on Babri Masjid case.

sorry, your answer makes no sense to the topic

you are comparing muslim sentiments to rape. blasphemy law is there to protect the sentiments of millions, it would also protect hindus. your rape comparison to blasphemy law makes you look stupid.

you are comparing muslim sentiments to rape. blasphemy law is there to protect the sentiments of millions, it would also protect hindus. your rape comparison to blasphemy law makes you look stupid.

why should i need a blasphemy law to protect hindus? if a hindu gets killed or hurt the regular law should take its course, and the same goes for muslims.
I am comparing this to rape because in india they say that girls should dress modestly to protect themselves. that logic is wrong. girl should wear what they want and be safe, because thats what a civilised society is.
similarly you are saying blasphemy law should be introduced so that people dont take law in their hands? what law? killing a person for what he writes about religion is no law.

why should i need a blasphemy law to protect hindus? if a hindu gets killed or hurt the regular law should take its course, and the same goes for muslims.
I am comparing this to rape because in india they say that girls should dress modestly to protect themselves. that logic is wrong. girl should wear what they want and be safe, because thats what a civilised society is.
similarly you are saying blasphemy law should be introduced so that people dont take law in their hands? what law? killing a person for what he writes about religion is no law.

the dude made fun of prophet, there was no rational argument by the user just plain name calling. The public did appeal to the government to get him arrested, the government failed to act so someone took the matter into his own hands. Bangladesh is a primitive society and religion plays a major part in rural bangladesh, you can't be making fun of the prophet, it was no freedom of speech but clear hate speech. There is no such civility in hate speech, come to canada and openly give a nazi salute, see if you get arrested or not. Freedom of speech has its limit, it has no relation to how a woman dresses. Each society has their own norms of how a woman should dress. your argument fails, you are too hell bent on emulating your colonial masters that you have you guys have gone an extra yard on defending 'freedom of speech', don't forget that your society is prmitive as well, last time salman rushdi's book came out there were riots and the book is banned in India. so your freedom of speech does not exist as well, you as a person are an islamophobe.

we dont get killed like muslims and if we do for being mistaken for muslim then flags of the nation are lowered half way for a week as a respect.

A0pDLyICEAAKURo.jpg:large

:coffee:

Do you know who are pasmanda muslims and how the Ashraf muslims treat them ? Caste is there in all religions in India. Not just in Hinduism. Seriously ? What is your point except pointless self-flagellation ?
Thing is I don't like any type of generalization, especially not against Indian Muslims. For that I have very strong reason, which is also very personal.

the dude made fun of prophet, there was no rational argument by the user just plain name calling. The public did appeal to the government to get him arrested, the government failed to act so someone took the matter into his own hands. Bangladesh is a primitive society and religion plays a major part in rural bangladesh, you can't be making fun of the prophet, it was no freedom of speech but clear hate speech. There is no such civility in hate speech, come to canada and openly give a nazi salute, see if you get arrested or not. Freedom of speech has its limit, it has no relation to how a woman dresses. Each society has their own norms of how a woman should dress. your argument fails, you are too hell bent on emulating your colonial masters that you have you guys have gone an extra yard on defending 'freedom of speech', don't forget that your society is prmitive as well, last time salman rushdi's book came out there were riots and the book is banned in India. so your freedom of speech does not exist as well, you as a person are an islamophobe.
salman rushdies s book is banned not because of freedom of speech issues but fear of truble from muslim community. I am not an islamophobe. I think its stupid to kill a person because he said something insulting about the prophet.
He did not urge people to kill others. Let me give an eg. there is these 2 guys called owaisi brothers in india who regularly insult hindus and their gods. it was a non-issue so far. recently they said something about killing hindus, which is when the police arrested for hate speech. i agre with this approach. insulting gods is fine, but when you threaten to kill people or communities thats when the police /govt should come in the picture. same thing with varun gandhi. he threatened to cut of hands of people (dont remember in what context) he was also booked. both of them are release now and i havent heard any hate speeches from them recently.

There is called freedom of speech and security of the citizenry. One has to be practical. If your govt. don't take action, it doesn't give people the right to kill a person.

And you said they are primitive society, then who are you, don't you see its wrong to kill a person by vigilante justice.

If you have problem with hate speech, file a case and take him to court. If govt. doesn't do anything, protest against the govt. rather than not taking laws into their own hand.,

Tomorrow, if a Muslim kills a cow and few Hindus kill him, will you give same reason of primitive society and no law to protect cows and justify the killing.

salman rushdies s book is banned not because of freedom of speech issues but fear of truble from muslim community. I am not an islamophobe. I think its stupid to kill a person because he said something insulting about the prophet.
He did not urge people to kill others. Let me give an eg. there is these 2 guys called owaisi brothers in india who regularly insult hindus and their gods. it was a non-issue so far. recently they said something about killing hindus, which is when the police arrested for hate speech. i agre with this approach. insulting gods is fine, but when you threaten to kill people or communities thats when the police /govt should come in the picture. same thing with varun gandhi. he threatened to cut of hands of people (dont remember in what context) he was also booked. both of them are release now and i havent heard any hate speeches from them recently.

yes, salman rushdi's book is banned because it creates trouble, same way hate speech against muslim creates trouble in bd, that is why they should be banned. Salman rushdi's book made fun of prophet as well. You hindus dont care about if your god is made fun of, that is fine..we muslims take it seriously. First unban rushdi's book then come and give lectures on freedom of speech here:omghaha:

There is called freedom of speech and security of the citizenry. One has to be practical. If your govt. don't take action, it doesn't give people the right to kill a person.

And you said they are primitive society, then who are you, don't you see its wrong to kill a person by vigilante justice.

If you have problem with hate speech, file a case and take him to court. If govt. doesn't do anything, protest against the govt. rather than not taking laws into their own hand.,

Tomorrow, if a Muslim kills a cow and few Hindus kill him, will you give same reason of primitive society and no law to protect cows and justify the killing.

i dont care what you guys do in your hindu stan, honestly. we bangladeshis arent nosy as your kind.

KRAIT I dont know about your personal reasons and I dont wish to know. But @jatt+gutts had a valid point and I agree with that.
With few things I agree with @jatt+gutts, but generalization I don't.

There were serial blasts in my city too, and I was damn worried about my family, I knew who might be the ones who committed the crime but I didn't jump to conclusion and put blame on Muslim community of my city.

This insecurity we have gives these political parties to utilize it by using reactive insecurity of Muslims.

Lets face the reality, Muslims are 14.5% of Indian population. One can't make them enemy otherwise millions will loose their lives and country might get more divided.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, salman rushdi's book is banned because it creates trouble, same way hate speech against muslim creates trouble in bd, that is why they should be banned. Salman rushdi's book made fun of prophet as well. You hindus dont care about if your god is made fun of, that is fine..we muslims take it seriously. First unban rushdi's book then come and give lectures on freedom of speech here:omghaha:

i dont care what you guys do in your hindu stan, honestly

there is a big difference. unbanning one book and blasphemy law. they are 2 different things.
left to me i would unban it. he did not inslut the prophet he only questioned some beliefs.
if muslims take it seriously then you should just learn to ignore write-ups / blogs that dont affect your life in any way.

http://legacy.owensboro.kctcs.edu/crunyon/CE/Koran-Rushdie/Rushdie/whySVoff.htm

yes, salman rushdi's book is banned because it creates trouble, same way hate speech against muslim creates trouble in bd, that is why they should be banned. Salman rushdi's book made fun of prophet as well. You hindus dont care about if your god is made fun of, that is fine..we muslims take it seriously. First unban rushdi's book then come and give lectures on freedom of speech here:omghaha:i dont care what you guys do in your hindu stan, honestly. we bangladeshis arent nosy as your kind.
Actually I meant if in Bangladesh, a Muslim kills a cow and few Hindus kill that man after court fails to take against the Muslim guy, would you say same thing that Hindu guys did what they felt was right ?

nicely put, islamophobe....you are a secular fundamentalist....i dont know which one to call you:lol:. you can take your pick.

i am neither.. just an ordinary person who doesnt believe in violence when words are spoken.
however you can call me what you want , it doesnt matter.
But I do feel that the blasphemy law itself is blasphemous, for you are considering an insult to god as as an insult to yourself, thus equating yourself to god. Which i think is the antithesis of islam.

Actually I meant if in Bangladesh, a Muslim kills a cow and few Hindus kill that man after court fails to take against the Muslim guy, would you say same thing that Hindu guys did what they felt was right ?

exactly.. now look at what a mess Pak is in because of this blasphemous law. people use it injudiciously to settle personal scores. It will soon be brought down to the gutter by people who will misuse it.
Anyway, that being said blasphemy is not being introduced yet in BD. Secondly the actions of a fwe radicalised muslims cannot be taken as the general consensus of their society. i know of muslim Bdeshis who are quite secular and even are against the cartoon fights, rushdie ban etc. eg I am agains the Shiv sena ban on MF Hussain paintings. I am also against the llaw against cow killing in some states. I believe there should be a law against any animal slaughter.

@priti

Blasphemy or not, Islamophobes are simply too annoying for a civilized society to put up with. In the context of Bangladesh, why must they write such anti-God, anti-Prohpet blogs in the first place? If they care about the society, there are numerous better ways to give back to the community. In fact, orphanages and other charities run by Islamic institutions do more for our society than this annoying bunch of attention wh0res.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom