What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

The way to justice is not protest. It is an appeal to the court. We all know what will happen if such an appeal is made. The Supreme Court recently declared that the country is secular and democratic. So instead of making hate speech on forums, you better practice meditation because the 'atheist' bloggers have a right to free speech in Bangladesh. Either that or your eyes will pop out reading more of their blogs.
Fun fact, court ordered for them to be arrested and punished but the govt failed to do so. Don't speak before gaining some knowledge on the topic please.

Thank God it was our Brainchild...............:chilli: Respect to those people

Yep..to think that we benefitted from an idea, that we did not even think of or want at that time, is truly amazing.

I hate those terrorists whom r exaggerating islam and making it a terrorist religion name of zihad.
Sane muslims should take action against these. Cant tolerate their action which is ruining islam's reputation.

Before anyone write anything about someone's religion they should learn more about the subject. Zihad as in Arabic word has not been found yet.closer word is je-had means fight(verbally-not war)protest against wrong doing. Western media hype has done this distorted version of something good.if Muslims are all bad then why they're still the center of attention? Is it oil?land?money? Or pure politics? Was holocaust started by Muslims?atomic bomb?Vietnam war?Russian revelation? Forcefully occupation of Gaza? Mass murders in Africa? Cold war?was that guy Muslim who killed his own neboughr in Norway? The young boy who killed 22students in USA?

Here another atheist blogger attacking Islam and calling Allah being "crippled" (nauzubillah).

Now what do you say we should do?pretend its not happening? Or just turn our face in the opposite direction?if jamat stands trial for supporting their political beliefs what to do about this type?

Now what do you say we should do?pretend its not happening? Or just turn our face in the opposite direction?if jamat stands trial for supporting their political beliefs what to do about this type?

What is this ...Can you please translate it :confused: ?

Before anyone write anything about someone's religion they should learn more about the subject. Zihad as in Arabic word has not been found yet.closer word is je-had means fight(verbally-not war)protest against wrong doing. Western media hype has done this distorted version of something good.if Muslims are all bad then why they're still the center of attention? Is it oil?land?money? Or pure politics? Was holocaust started by Muslims?atomic bomb?Vietnam war?Russian revelation? Forcefully occupation of Gaza? Mass murders in Africa? Cold war?was that guy Muslim who killed his own neboughr in Norway? The young boy who killed 22students in USA?

U r not serious r u :lol:

Here another atheist blogger attacking Islam and calling Allah being "crippled" (nauzubillah).

The shibir goons whom r following him is the main atheist.
Dont just post screenshots which can be tempered by photoshop. Let show his facebook page.

U r not serious r u :lol:

The shibir goons whom r following him is the main atheist.
Dont just post screenshots which can be tempered by photoshop. Let show his facebook page.

:lol:whocares if they are real or not? just like the propaganda from your camp? The goal is to get the public to doubt themselves and create more social unrest until the military intervenes.

Wait, you guys say Government of Bangladesh is doing the same. :lol:
Similarly your former govt. from West Pakistan.

So sorry, no one has clean record.

Nice try.

Who are "you guys" ?

The Govt is actually killings Muslims. Not Hindus. A single Hindu got killed by the AL goons in front of 100s of people.

The Govt is not using voter list to locate and kill people belonging to minority religion. Only Indians do that.

Read it sir ...leave them. They are mentally retarded.

You are right, dear. I am sorry that you had to see me so angry. That is usually not my nature and I am usually calm but once in a while these hateful people with their hatred of all things Islamic and Pakistani get to me.

I will take your advice and leave these " Internet Hindu " retards, alone.

Thank you and God Bless my dear.

acts. Hate discussing faith but I am going to do it, as far as events go, early muslims had to endure heinous prosecution in the peninsula(middle east) and yet our prophet and his follower persisted and eventually the message reached through to the entire world. If you feel these messages hurt islam, either your personal faith is weak or you feel that islam is weak(which its not). So I will on behalf of muslim community condemn these heinous actions and hopefully the law of land apply with the particular prosecution, may lord bless his soul and hopefully he recovers in no time.
@aazidane
bud, watch your comment, I do not know what religion you follow but islam is religion of peace not murder and celebrating someone getting assaulted is disgusting but as a canadienne your entitled to a opinion with a limit(this aint yank land where hate speech is Ok), there is a hate speech law that applies so watch what you say mon ami!!!

merci

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:whocares if they are real or not? just like the propaganda from your camp? The goal is to get the public to doubt themselves and create more social unrest until the military intervenes.

Don,t worry madx and his hindu sidekicks are showing their extremist color knowing one more of their asset get exposed. Notice they are not threatening to use Awami genocidal police coming after me. These people are here to to threaten people who exposes indo awami league attack on Islam.

acts. Hate discussing faith but I am going to do it, as far as events go, early muslims had to endure heinous prosecution in the peninsula(middle east) and yet our prophet and his follower persisted and eventually the message reached through to the entire world. If you feel these messages hurt islam, either your personal faith is weak or you feel that islam is weak(which its not). So I will on behalf of muslim community condemn these heinous actions and hopefully the law of land apply with the particular prosecution, may lord bless his soul and hopefully he recovers in no time.

No anti Islamic activity can be allowed to propagate itself unchecked in Muslim majority Bangladesh.

The Prophet (PBUH) did not prosecute the kafir, illiterate, bedouin Arabs that badmouthed him because of many reasons:

1. The Prophet (PBUH) was not a self-obsessed, egocentric person bent on furthering his personal agenda. Rather, the greatest person ever, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), was like a ray of light to the darkness of the period of Jahiliya, in which the Arabs of that time lived (and many would argue, many Arabs still live in those periods).

2. Quite naturally, he won over people by his magnanimity, honesty, amiability, the true messages revealed by Allah (SWT), and such.

3. None of these conditions apply to the Muslims of present day because there is not a single "Prophet" amongst today's Muslims, and there will never be another Prophet sent to humanity, nor do any of those restrictions apply to the people of the world today because more than 14 centuries have elapsed since the arrival of the messages revealed to humanity through the seal of Prophets, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

The Prophet (PBUH) is ordered to be loved by each and every Muslim more than his/her parents. If people are going to take actions for insults against their parents (they do so, at least in BD), then people are going to be much more animated (and rightly so), at even the slightest violation of Islamic sanctities, including any insult to the Great Prophet (PBUH).

Back
Top Bottom