What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

India is the only democratic nation where Govt apparatuses actively aided rioters to find and kill thousands of innocent Muslims and Sikhs with complete impunity.

Its just a matter of time before it happens again.

P.S
Any nation that bans the butchering of a cow can't be civilized !! India is actively trying to separate man from his beef !!

Such an abomination !!
LOL.
The childish posts you have to make to prove something so untenable.

@Contrarian Next time, you see a Muslim eating beef or selling it, you have moral support of BD and Pakistani posters to kill him.

Similarly, Hindus had all the rights to kill Muslims for Godhara train burning according to them.

And Pakistan Army has moral high ground to kill all BD people because they were traitor according to Pakistan Army.

People are finding and justifying killing by weird reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being a bigot to hindus, this atheist although he may have been a clown did not deserve to be knifed.

I don't ridicule anyone's religion but once they make derogatory remarks against my religion then they open the door so to speak.

Sir If dog barks at you ,you'll bite him ? :undecided:

I agree with you except these are not dogs.

They are worst than that. These are " Internet Hindus " and they are the worst kind of TROLLERS.

You have to call their bluff and put them in their place.

Please read about them and learn about their ways.

Here , this will get you started :

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus' | GlobalPost

Dear, Bangladesh Media, this time I am Sharing the link here

মিরপুরে ছুরিকাঘাতে আহত আরেক ব্লগার

last time i forgot to do so, as i quickly copied Ami Rahman Pial's Status .........

I am also providing A screenshot this time of the news

p_001.jpg

Dear tv talk show presenters, in case you want to know about this site, the site owner is a decent Pakistani Guy from United states (as far as i know)... Though its a Pakistani forum, most Of the users are Indians.... This is an International Discussion forum... We also discussed Bilwal-Hina khar love story here.... Bangladesh also has such discussion forum like bdmilitary(***)com... No, none of these sites , linked with ISI, RAW, DGFI. So please Dont make it an Issue... Thank you very much for your professional Journalism. Now with your kind permission, I want to post the original news........

Another Atheist Blogger Knifed in Dhaka... He is alive and safe at the moment.. His Blogging Id was Nastik Nobi ( Atheist Prophet)......

Details can be found in this link in Bengali..

i think i saw his facebook page 1 years ago and i reported it and told my friends to report it.

Send to jail ???
Why ??? Just because he failed to belive in something or don't want to belive in something ???

Will you say samething if RSS come up this idea ???

non Islamic believer and anti Islamic believer two different things.

I don't ridicule anyone's religion but once they make derogatory remarks against my religion then they open the door so to speak.

Does our religion support this. Killing ppl or violence. As their is no direct attack on islam ppl should be calm.
Its not right to attack on other religion or ppl who believes different.
I feel sad seeing sunni shiah conflict. This is not right.

Dear, Bangladesh Media, this time I am Sharing the link here

last time i forgot to do so, as i quickly copied Ami Rahman Pial's Status .........

I am also providing A screenshot this time of the news

p_001.jpg

Dear tv talk show presenters, in case you want to know about this site, the site owner is a decent Pakistani Guy from United states (as far as i know)... Though its a Pakistani forum, most Of the users are Indians.... This is an International Discussion forum... We also discussed Bilwal-Hina khar love story here.... Bangladesh also has such discussion forum like bdmilitary(***)com... No, none of these sites , linked with ISI, RAW, DGFI. So please Dont make it an Issue... Thank you very much for your professional Journalism. Now with your kind permission, I want to post the original news........

Another Atheist Blogger Knifed in Dhaka... He is alive and safe at the moment.. His Blogging Id was Nastik Nobi ( Atheist Prophet)......

Details can be found in this link in Bengali..

I seen news only where it mentioned about this forum but not directly shown this.
Did the talk show presenters shown that thread u posted. Can u give a clip :what:

killing was not the first option, justice was seeked through protests, the government failed to act, so the citizens are taking it in their own hands.
The way to justice is not protest. It is an appeal to the court. We all know what will happen if such an appeal is made. The Supreme Court recently declared that the country is secular and democratic. So instead of making hate speech on forums, you better practice meditation because the 'atheist' bloggers have a right to free speech in Bangladesh. Either that or your eyes will pop out reading more of their blogs.

The poor secular blogger got attacked by an Islamophobophobe who does not know how to recognize an Islamophobe.

Does our religion support this. Killing ppl or violence. As their is no direct attack on islam ppl should be calm.
Its not right to attack on other religion or ppl who believes different.
I feel sad seeing sunni shiah conflict. This is not right.

A peaceful religion should tolerate even a direct attack on itself.

The way to justice is not protest. It is an appeal to the court. We all know what will happen if such an appeal is made. The Supreme Court recently declared that the country is secular and democratic. So instead of making hate speech on forums, you better practice meditation because the 'atheist' bloggers have a right to free speech in Bangladesh. Either that or your eyes will pop out reading more of their blogs.

The poor secular blogger got attacked by an Islamophobophobe who does not know how to recognize an Islamophobe.

:lol:Bangladesh Supreme court. I have experience with our supreme court, it is all politics there.

I hate those terrorists whom r exaggerating islam and making it a terrorist religion name of zihad.
Sane muslims should take action against these. Cant tolerate their action which is ruining islam's reputation.

When were we in India exactly?(times of war apart.)

In 1947 duh....Um thanking god that partition happened and you people went to another country and not continud there in India..

In 1947 duh....Um thanking god that partition happened and you people went to another country and not continud there in India..

Thank God it was our Brainchild...............:chilli: Respect to those people

Here another atheist blogger attacking Islam and calling Allah being "crippled" (nauzubillah).

Back
Top Bottom