What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

Afsoos! How are this scums still alive in Muslim majority nation? :disagree:

yeah , i agree with you on this.calling names is not nice but still does not call for violence.
In India we also have some scum who insult hindu gods and insult the idols of Hindu gods and there are instances where the real scum of the earth desecrate hindu gods's temples and idols. They also speak really nasty things about Hindu beliefs. Tell me how to deal with them. they include hindus , christians and muslims. even then violence is not the solution although their attiture and the actions are beneath human dignity.
similarly, one can condemn such writings but not deal with it by violonet means.

To every rational person I can sum the whole thread discussion in one line.

The religious person are idiots devoid of any logic.

wherever there is the darkness of religion; light of logic rationale is shunned.

Only an illiterate person can come up with this kind of rubbish.but the problem,is not with him its our education system. The way we teach English,maths,geography. We do not teach Koran with proper meaning. The majority of Muslim population has misconceptions about our religion.we blindly follow what our parents and grandparents told us without actually reading the Koran.we even pray in the mousqe listening want the imam tells us but never question him for authenticity of the story's. We do not read ourselves but believe anything we come across about Islam.and about this blogger s this is their time of glory.otherwise who would have notice him in his sorry life?

In Bangla medium school there is a course called Islamic Studies.

In Bangla medium school there is a course called Islamic Studies.

Yes I know.I was a bangla medium student.but the Islamic studies is not what we need.we need teaching of Koran.in bangla/English.till class 8 its mostly history.

Yes I know.I was a bangla medium student.but the Islamic studies is not what we need.we need teaching of Koran.in bangla/English.till class 8 its mostly history.

The source of these history is Qur'an & Hadis and there were all the basic information every Muslim need. But i agree its not enough.

An apostate / blasphemer forfeits his life and property. That's enjoined on the Muslims. Caliph Abdul Hamid of Turkey did relax this in the case of Qadyianis in his realm, but still the religious edict remains.

why not same should be applied on muslims in non muslim countries ? but there u never dig out these verses , u say that in quran it is said that yo follow your religion and i will follow my own. you people are the worst creatures of the earth god has ever created. that is why you are in a deep $#it everywhere in the world, u fanatic wahabis

Here is his Facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/nobisir

And his cult:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nastiknobi/

Yeah, these guys have a cult following :lol:

Okay, I didn't know Bangladesh is Norway :lol:

And he is right, Bangladeshi society & culture is nowhere near the advanced level of industrialized nations. And that a poor, small, 3rd world and 90% Muslim nation. And it is a politically very volatile nation.

Even a fake Facebook profile set things into chaos in Ramu last year.

Simply put, Bangladeshi society simply aren't ready to come to terms with such things. It is a young nation with a lot to learn.

We can go from mountains to oceans over things like tolerance and such. But sorry to say, there is a limit as to how far freedom of speech can go in a country like Bangladesh. Or any third-world Muslim-majority nation for that matter.

And what's more, this chap along with his gang are Shahbaghi activists. And often thought to be the original organizers of the movement. That is what is angering the country's Islamists, not just Jamaat-Islami, Bangladesh. There are many other smaller Islamic parties in the nation who aren't in any way affiliated with JI, and they have significant support when put together.

I am still at a loss for words as to how a country like Bangladesh can create such individuals. Is it logical to say that in the midst of all problems the nation is facing, Islam is the biggest problem?

This war-crimes trial issue, along with the sociopolitical ramifications is certainly getting out of control.

Most important thing I would add to what you said is - Freedom does not mean license to attack and ridicule another religion. Just because west allow such attack on Islam under "freedom of speech" because they can get away with it, does not mean its a civil norm. So lets not fall for illusion that everything happens in the west are in moral and human standard.

Here is his Facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/nobisir

And his cult:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nastiknobi/

Yeah, these guys have a cult following :lol:

Okay, I didn't know Bangladesh is Norway :lol:

And he is right, Bangladeshi society & culture is nowhere near the advanced level of industrialized nations. And that a poor, small, 3rd world and 90% Muslim nation. And it is a politically very volatile nation.

Even a fake Facebook profile set things into chaos in Ramu last year.

Simply put, Bangladeshi society simply aren't ready to come to terms with such things. It is a young nation with a lot to learn.

We can go from mountains to oceans over things like tolerance and such. But sorry to say, there is a limit as to how far freedom of speech can go in a country like Bangladesh. Or any third-world Muslim-majority nation for that matter.

And what's more, this chap along with his gang are Shahbaghi activists. And often thought to be the original organizers of the movement. That is what is angering the country's Islamists, not just Jamaat-Islami, Bangladesh. There are many other smaller Islamic parties in the nation who aren't in any way affiliated with JI, and they have significant support when put together.

I am still at a loss for words as to how a country like Bangladesh can create such individuals. Is it logical to say that in the midst of all problems the nation is facing, Islam is the biggest problem?

This war-crimes trial issue, along with the sociopolitical ramifications is certainly getting out of control.

These guys seem not that old and quite young, i am pretty sure they live with their parents. Don't their parents know what they are doing? man, not that i would ever write crap like this but if i did, my dad would have shot me, not that my dad is very enforcing when it comes to religion, he even knew when i used to drink, but i know he would have shot me, he has 3 firearms:lol:

Back
Top Bottom