What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

What I wonder about is what role this group of atheist bloggers played in this Shahbag movement and what was their goal? Promote atheism in Bangladesh, attack Islam so Muslims would leave Islam and become atheists in droves?

If that is their goal, they'd need a lot of luck then.

They have no idea what'd be coming their way afterwards :lol:

AL goal is clear, they want to attack and neutralize their political opponent Jamat. But I think AL leadership do not know the full extent of what they have gotten into, if the Shahbagi organizers are really a part of the Bangladeshi branch of this Zionist funded Islamophobia Industry, who are also connected with Hindutva followers.

It is simply to weaken the opposition.

Regardless, Hasina's Hajj trip and her image being propagated as a devout Muslim has all but gone down the drain. No amount of Hajj trips can repair that damage.

By the way, Jamaat apparently have low level links with Israel. But nothing conclusive.

after reading the other article you sent I'm still in shock. But I do agree with you. I don't know weather anyone noticed or not last couple of years hijab in young girls and young masjid goers have increased a lot(mashallah).will I be way off the mark if I say this turnover of our general population has angered/scared our oh so friendly neighbors.

Yes... To a great extent... Similarly Fatua, no Orna girls increased... No?? we are heading to complete polarization .... There is a fault line, the two groups are destined to collide, already happening in Bangladesh... All the Moderate muslim nations are facing similar problems - Turkey, Egypt, Bangladesh - clash of Ideology.....

Are blasphemy laws applicable on Muslims if they disrespect someone else's religion ?

If a Muslim disrespect other's religion, can his killing be justified too as he had it coming ?

Or is it just one way street ?

latest: in the parliament Sheikh Hasina asked BTRC to enlist and monitor all islamophobes blogger

Aei malur bachcha koe ki?

latest: in the parliament Sheikh Hasina asked BTRC to enlist and monitor all islamophobes blogger

Two faced.don't take it in face value. Most probably what she meant is keep your eyes open don't let Muslims write anything good about Islam.

Are blasphemy laws applicable on Muslims if they disrespect someone else's religion ?

If a Muslim disrespect other's religion, can his killing be justified too as he had it coming ?

i was wondering the same.good that you asked.hope someone will reply.

If that is their goal, they'd need a lot of luck then.

They have no idea what'd be coming their way afterwards :lol:

It is simply to weaken the opposition.

Regardless, Hasina's Hajj trip and her image being propagated as a devout Muslim has all but gone down the drain. No amount of Hajj trips can repair that damage.

By the way, Jamaat apparently have low level links with Israel. But nothing conclusive.

What does this mean :confused: ?

A trolls way of wasting bandwidth.

:lol: Some ppl say jamat is new type of Jewish.
As their main target is gathering wealth. Islamic scholars say they dont follow actual islam.

So if jamat helps Israel to recognize them by BD than what does that mean :undecided:

:lol: Some ppl say jamat is new type of Jewish.
As their main target is gathering wealth. Islamic scholars say they dont follow actual islam.

So Hasina and Khaleda don't go after money? :what:

So if jamat helps Israel to recognize them by BD than what does that mean :undecided:

That'd be interesting.

Regardless, if Bangladesh is to develop according to its full potential, it must do so on its own terms. And not someone else's.

There isn't iota of sincerity in Awami League statement because last year court had directed BTRC to take action against these atheists but BTRC dominated by hindu officials and backed by india ignored all such directives. Daily Amardesh published such court papers. Awami League talk in parliament is just hogwash, these atheist are indian and Awami league asset to direct attack on Islam and Islamic value.

Back
Top Bottom