What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

Dude you are right, unfortunately.

Religious hatred go on for decades if not centuries untill they are avenged. Its a revolving door. Once you start/go in, it never ends. The logics are circular in nature.

in a poor country like Bangladesh some people have nothing but Allah and the thought of afterlife. Hell! after working in dhaka for a couple of summers i realized that the country is run by allah, no one else knows how it functions :lol:

in a poor country like Bangladesh some people have nothing but Allah and the thought of afterlife. Hell! after working in dhaka for a couple of summers i realized that the country is run by allah, no one else knows how it functions :lol:

When people face hardship & obstacle, they become religious. That's why poor & weak people are more devoted to Allah. But when Allah remove hardship & obstacle, people tend to become less devoted. You will find rich & upper-middle class use Muslim as identity than practice.

When people face hardship & obstacle, they become religious. That's why poor & weak people are more devoted to Allah. But when Allah remove hardship & obstacle, people tend to become less devoted. You will find rich & upper-middle class use Muslim as identity than practice.

Thats not true, i find most many rich business men or the ones right to the political spectrum are practicing muslims, where awami leaguers not so much.

Thats not true, i find most many rich business men or the ones right to the political spectrum are practicing muslims, where awami leaguers not so much.

:lol: i was talking about rich & poor, not Awami & BNP. Elderly people are more religious than young. I bet those rich business men aren't young.

:lol: i was talking about rich & poor, not Awami & BNP. Elderly people are more religious than young. I bet those rich business men aren't young.

well, i have yet to meet a rich nastik...the richest friend i have has a private jet, an indoor salt water pool, basketball court and so on.....even i have yet to find a an athiest rich person in bangladesh, practicing or not. In fact the latest trend in gulshan is wearing the hijab...

well, i have yet to meet a rich nastik...the richest friend i have has a private jet, an indoor salt water pool, basketball court and so on.....even i have yet to find a an athiest rich person in bangladesh, practicing or not. In fact the latest trend in gulshan is wearing the hijab...

You haven't find rich atheist because rich are too busy with business & private jet, an indoor salt water pool, basketball court and so on :lol:.

Does it matter if a mere mortal calls almighty Allah "pongu" or handicapped ?

"God is dead" has traditionally been used as a literal device."Burn the churches and kill all the cardinals" was a popular slogan of renaissance while Nietzsche used the very phrase "God is dead" in "thus spake Zarathustra".

It could be used to show that every person is on his own with no divine help coming.

PS: I don't know Bengali so does not understand the context in which this was written.

I just created a thread about Islamophobia Industry in the US and its connections with Shahbag movement:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ldwide-reach-shahbag-movement-bangladesh.html

The key connections are:

Daniel Pipes, Ali Sina, Pamela Geller, Anders Breivik, Sam Basil's Innocence of Muslims movie and

Mukto-Mona and Vinnomot

Former Drishtipat organizers and some minority association of Bangladesh may also be connected with it.

AL unknowingly or knowingly has stepped into a trap with this Shahbag movement IMO. The result is the death of 150 people and there is no end in sight.

I just created a thread about Islamophobia Industry in the US and its connections with Shahbag movement:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ldwide-reach-shahbag-movement-bangladesh.html

The key connections are:

Daniel Pipes, Ali Sina, Pamela Geller, Anders Breivik, Sam Basil's Innocence of Muslims movie and

Mukto-Mona and Vinnomot

Former Drishtipat organizers and some minority association of Bangladesh may also be connected with it.

AL unknowingly or knowingly has stepped into a trap with this Shahbag movement IMO. The result is the death of 150 people and there is no end in sight.

The war criminals trial is long due. But all through every neutral be ppl are asking for a fair trial. Which ever party a criminal is currently associated with.they should be brought to justice.but what is happening is razak.. Who are in jamat is the only target now.where as there are self proclaimed razak.. In league and BNP who are getting no charges against them.so its leave s us a big question mark.whatever was Al's agenda was for who and what purpose it will serve?

The war criminals trial is long due. But all through every neutral be ppl are asking for a fair trial. Which ever party a criminal is currently associated with.they should be brought to justice.but what is happening is razak.. Who are in jamat is the only target now.where as there are self proclaimed razak.. In league and BNP who are getting no charges against them.so its leave s us a big question mark.whatever was Al's agenda was for who and what purpose it will serve?

Like most Bangladeshi's, I also support punishment of "real" war criminals in a fair trial, not in this flawed kangaroo court and a political witch hunt.

Please go through that thread. I have followed this Islamophobia Industry for years. When faithfreedom.org first started, I used to debate with this Iranian ex-Muslim called Ali Sina. We had long debates about why he should attack the faith of his own people, even if he decided to leave Islam.

It turns out that this is an Industry with huge funds from Zionist sources. And there are people who want to utilize this fund as a profession. Ali Sina, Daniel Pipes, Ayan Hirsi Ali are some of these people. We already know about Salman Rushdi and Tasleema Nasreen. They are more well known writers with anti-Islam views. But the others are professional propagandists who are out to attack Islam and make Muslims leave Islam. The two examples of their international websites:

Faith Freedom International - Forum Indonesia (targeting Indonesian Muslims in Bahasa Indonesia)
Mukto-mona (???????? ) : A Secular site for Bengali humanists & freethinkers (targeting Bengali Muslims in Bengali)

The movie Innocence of Muslims was created at the suggestion of Ali Sina, as described in the other thread.

What I wonder about is what role this group of atheist bloggers played in this Shahbag movement and what was their goal? Promote atheism in Bangladesh, attack Islam so Muslims would leave Islam and become atheists in droves?

AL goal is clear, they want to attack and neutralize their political opponent Jamat. But I think AL leadership do not know the full extent of what they have gotten into, if the Shahbagi organizers are really a part of the Bangladeshi branch of this Zionist funded Islamophobia Industry, who are also connected with Hindutva followers.

Like most Bangladeshi's, I also support punishment of "real" war criminals in a fair trial, not in this flawed kangaroo court and a political witch hunt.

Please go through that thread. I have followed this Islamophobia Industry for years. When faithfreedom.org first started, I used to debate with this Iranian ex-Muslim called Ali Sina. We had long debates about why he should attack the faith of his own people, even if he decided to leave Islam.
I heard there are quite a few
It turns out that this is an Industry with huge funds from Zionist sources. And there are people who want to utilize this fund as a profession. Ali Sina, Daniel Pipes, Ayan Hirsi Ali are some of these people. We already know about Salman Rushdi and Tasleema Nasreen. They are more well known writers with anti-Islam views. But the others are professional propagandists who are out to attack Islam and make Muslims leave Islam. The two examples of their international websites:

Faith Freedom International - Forum Indonesia (targeting Indonesian Muslims in Bahasa Indonesia)
Mukto-mona (???????? ) : A Secular site for Bengali humanists & freethinkers (targeting Bengali Muslims in Bengali)

The movie Innocence of Muslims was created at the suggestion of Ali Sina, as described in the other thread.

What I wonder about is what role this group of atheist bloggers played in this Shahbag movement and what was their goal? Promote atheism in Bangladesh, attack Islam so Muslims would leave Islam and become atheists in droves?

AL goal is clear, they want to attack and neutralize their political opponent Jamat. But I think AL leadership do not know the full extent of what they have gotten into, if the Shahbagi organizers are really a part of the Bangladeshi branch of this Zionist funded Islamophobia Industry, who are also connected with Hindutva followers.
after reading the other article you sent I'm still in shock. But I do agree with you. I don't know weather anyone noticed or not last couple of years hijab in young girls and young masjid goers have increased a lot(mashallah).will I be way off the mark if I say this turnover of our general population has angered/scared our oh so friendly neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom