What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

Habit of denial as usual.....what to say ???
Wake up dear...it's almost 6 decay's now...see how the world looks like....:lol:

Lol, I dont think I need an indian to tell me whats next to me.

You guys are as delusional as ever.

Lol, I dont think I need an indian to tell me whats next to me.

You guys are as delusional as ever.

Just to wakeup you from current scenario...why u r in this mess.

"Bhai Jo 60 saalo main nahi samj saka ab kya samjai ga "

Last edited:
Give us some time. :) We are late entries into the game. :P

LOLZ .......................

Ok Jokes apart, I think its a Wake up Call for the Pakistan, what might come in future. P.S The Militancy in Punjab was supressed/ended was credited to the KPS Gill, but in reality, its the RAW, who didn't took the credit, and silently forced the Pakistan to stop supplying the arms to the terrorists of Punjab, when they backfire Pakistan on its her game. I think the game is still repeated but only the players and the ground is different.

:lol:i would be more....if I got the opportunity to study with u in madarsa. But my bad luck
The largest madarsas in the world are in India. You can go to Deoband or Bareilli anytime. :lol:

as for iran well im sure you dont know the game yet dont worry weight for couple of years and whole picture will come out and you would not be able to deny it :coffee:

Lol we don't know the game but this matric fail jahil knows the whole game. :lol:

Bhai pehlai matric to pass karlai phir game kheltai rehna. :)

:lol:

Lol we don't know the game but this matric fail jahil knows the whole game. :lol:

Bhai pehlai matric to pass karlai phir game kheltai rehna. :)

ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

Time will tell what he is....
But this is what u never learns from your history....lost BG

Try as much as u can hide this..... truth never hide....we love n r with baluch people's.
Did you learn from your history ruled by Muslims you are born to be ruled by us before opening your mouth look into you history first than refer us

This is the treatment modi will get in Baluchistan

Back
Top Bottom