What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

You didn't watched the video i guess?

Yep protest of 5-10 people somewhere don't know if it's even in Pakistan oh yes protests ACROSS Balochistan :rofl::rofl::rofl: man i am not even in mood to post the all pics of pro Pak protests that happened in Balochistan here :lol:
@Areesh bro i am a bit sleepy can you post some real pics for our neighbors here? :enjoy:
@django @Moonlight @Zibago @Mentee@wal
OT very strong language indeed he shouldn't have used it. Anyway after all these pro Pak protests and all that stuff hopefully indian members will realize that no one needs their help in Balochistan except a few so called bugtis who ran away from Pakistan like cowards living luxurious life's in Europe :)

India has some 5-6 guy at maximum who are allegedly bugtis who are covering their faces.

Now in response to this we have this from Dera Bugti. And nobody is covering their faces. :lol:

CqI558QXYAEJqix.jpg

India has some 5-6 guy at maximum who are allegedly bugtis who are covering their faces.

Now in response to this we have this from Dera Bugti. And nobody is covering their faces. :lol:

View attachment 328699
What's up with the Cops and armed men in the crowd? Are these people being forced to protest?

:lol:

Bro, add this too to your signature

"Shut up Modi Dog": A Random Baluch kid to Indian PM

:lol:

Humm looks like a nice suggestion. I would look into it. :lol:

What's up with the Cops and armed men in the crowd? Are these people being forced to protest?

It is a tribal area Dere Bugti. The home town of Bugti tribe. People keep and carry guns there. It is normal in that area.

As for cops. What's wrong with a cop? It is good that they are present in a protest so that nothing unpleasant happens.

Failing quite ridiculously at that!!
you really think so ... see he just said he thanks people of G&B , AJK and balochistan for there support and ever since all pakistani media and social media patriots have nothing else to talk but modi modi modi.... get the game or the point ;)

you really think so ... see he just said he thanks people of G&B , AJK and balochistan and ever since all pakistani media and social media patriots have nothing else modi modi modi.... get the game or the point ;)
Ohhhh that Modi wanted to unite us!!! :OMG:
And get some cheap publicity, he surely know some randi bazar's way of getting famous! :coffee:

you really think so ... see he just said he thanks people of G&B , AJK and balochistan for there support and ever since all pakistani media and social media patriots have nothing else to talk but modi modi modi.... get the game or the point ;)
Lolz!!
Oh god! You and your feeling of grandeur!! Those all saying modi modi modi are not saying nice words around those chants my friend. Enough for the world to see who much water those claims hold. He made a laughing stock of himself but if you are happy that he is in news at least, your choice. :)

Try arranging some protest in IOK against Pakistan(in kashmir you control, your so called integral part) with police and after ending those black laws then you probably will get your answers....

Lolz!!
Oh god! You and your feeling of grandeur!! Those all saying modi modi modi are not saying nice words around those chants my friend. Enough for the world to see who much water those claims hold. He made a laughing stock of himself but if you are happy that he is in news at least, your choice. :)
A ran*i is always happy when people are talking about her.....
So are these peoole they just want people to talk no matter what they talk....

It is a tribal area Dere Bugti. The home town of Bugti tribe. People keep and carry guns there. It is normal in that area.

As for cops. What's wrong with a cop? It is good that they are present in a protest so that nothing unpleasant happens.

Ok thanks for clarifying that, someone from dawn said that FC usually force people for such thing.

"The Frontier Corps once again forced students and teachers to celebrate this year’s Independence Day."
http://www.dawn.com/news/1278370

Ok thanks for clarifying that, someone from dawn said that FC usually force people for such thing.

"The Frontier Corps once again forced students and teachers to celebrate this year’s Independence Day."
http://www.dawn.com/news/1278370

Malik Siraj Akbar is based in Washington DC. He is the President and CEO of the Balochistan Institute, a Baloch think-tank.

The views expressed by this writer and commenters below do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Dawn Media Group.

The same Malik Siraj Akbar who was granted political asylum in the United States in 2011 owing to threats he said he faced from the Pakistani military authorities ??

OK

Lolz!!
no sir i said that NaMo & ADs policy is working by watching the reactions in pakistani media and by there social media patriots as now at least there are debates in pakistan itself about balochistan and plight of its people after 69 years and PA doing almost 4 sepparate oprations since 1948 to quell the growing anger in baloch people deu to they being neglected inspite of bieng the largest state of pakistan and pakistan using there natural resources and gas so at least now pakistani nation is thinking serouslly about balochistan and its people ... now did you get my point ;)

no sir i said that NaMo & ADs policy is working by watching the reactions in pakistani media and by there social media patriots as now at least there are debates in pakistan itself about balochistan and plight of its people after 69 years and PA doing almost 4 sepparate oprations since 1948 to quell the growing anger in baloch people deu to they being neglected inspite of bieng the largest state of pakistan and pakistan using there natural resources and gas so at least now pakistani nation is thinking serouslly about balochistan and its people ... now did you get my point ;)
Bro what you are watching is not the policy working but people making fun of it. Try and understand the difference :)

Time will tell what he is....
But this is what u never learns from your history....lost BG

Try as much as u can hide this..... truth never hide....we love n r with baluch people's.

Do you think he will be elected next time too? and why?

Bro what you are watching is not the policy working but people making fun of it. Try and understand the difference :)
you dont get it its ok but does it really matter to the world and those on whome pakistani economy and world perception relies OR does it matter what ( only patriotic Pakistani) people think .... cheers mate :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom